U.S. Girls don't realize they have competition

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
When high value chads who want long term relationships go to foreign women american women are going to get mad and come up with BS excuses like "you're taking advantage of her!!!" "you just are a wallet!!!" because they know this industrialized corporate-capitalist society stole their divine feminine from them. most foreign women still are in touch with their female sex drive. They haven't been conditioned that the opposite sex is out to hurt them. They will initiate sex. In my experience, even ones from financially well off countries (proof that it's not just our wallet) are actually sexually forward. American women thoroughly hate men. Treating men like dirt has been conditioned to them as some exercise of their independence. I am noticing it is also as some sort of revenge for their abusive background.

I have mostly given up on US women. All my lays were foreign and i didn't give them a dime. or a green card. or shit

@Lihito @BIGDICCJIM @looksmaxxer234 @Warlow @Salludon @Amnesia @kjsbdfiusdf @PYT @goat2x@tyronelite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Beetlejuice, Lmao and 2 others
If you can't slay in the US you sure as hell aint slaying anywhere in Europe JFL

• +1
Reactions: ScreaM
what is your favourite kind of foreign women

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 1476