"U.S. Military Issues Warning to Troops About Incel Violence at Joker Screenings"

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
https://io9.gizmodo.com/u-s-military-issues-warning-to-troops-about-incel-viol-1838412331

Screenshot 20190924 172723 Samsung Internet

"Team,

Posts on social media have made reference to involuntary celibate (“incel”) extremists replicating the 2012 theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado, at screenings of the Joker movie at nationwide theaters. This presents a potential risk to DOD personnel and family members, though there are no known specific credible threats to the opening of the Joker on 4 October.

Incels are individuals who express frustration from perceived disadvantages to starting intimate relationships. Incel extremists idolize violent individuals like the Aurora movie theater shooter. They also idolize the Joker character, the violent clown from the Batman series, admiring his depiction as a man who must pretend to be happy, but eventually fights back against his bullies.

When entering theaters, identify two escape routes, remain aware of your surroundings, and remember the phrase “run, hide, fight.” Run if you can. If you’re stuck, hide (also referred to as “sheltering in place”), and stay quiet. If a shooter finds you, fight with whatever you can.

** this is a condensed version of an HQ Army Materiel Command, G-3, Protection Division Security message **"

- US Army Sercurity Briefing

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I've been warning people for a while now that things are going down this road. The incel witch hunt is it its formative stages. It's only a matter of time before we're going to be hunted. Just read the email briefing. The military is literally talking about us like we're some kind of jihadist group.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, MiroslavBulldosex, BigBoy and 2 others
WE OUT HERE 🏴TERRORISTMAXXING🏴 ALL THE WAY TO THE FRONT PAGE 👌👌👌💯💯💯:love::love::love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Alexanderr, Hector and 2 others
WATCH OUT: THEY ARE VIRGIN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, chadpreetcel123, Butthurt Dweller and 5 others
The fbi has already met with me before reminder

"though there are no known specific credible threats " lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and BigBoy
The fbi has already met with me before reminder

Holy shit dude, are you serious?

Story time?

I'm super fucking interested to hear how that came to be, and how you resolved it. That's scary shit man.

Holy shit dude, are you serious?

Story time?

I'm super fucking interested to hear how that came to be, and how you resolved it. That's scary shit man.
Cant talk about it but basically I have to go to weekly therapy now but my therapist is also an incel and encourages me to looksmax so it backfired

But yeah the FBI agent in the meeting was your typical Reddit libtard. Tall, soy beard, big ass head. High IQ but also deranged, he used a post where I joked about cologne cathedral being bombed (this was around notre dame fire) but basically just told my parents about everything I posted, tried to convince them I hated women and shit. They didn’t give a shit.

They don’t actually care about the law they just hate ugly men and want us to conform. I’m only 16 and they persecuted me, fuck them. I can say whatever the fuck I want on the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Hector
Cant talk about it but basically I have to go to weekly therapy now but my therapist is also an incel and encourages me to looksmax so it backfired

But yeah the FBI agent in the meeting was your typical Reddit libtard. Tall, soy beard, big ass head. High IQ but also deranged, he used a post where I joked about cologne cathedral being bombed (this was around notre dame fire) but basically just told my parents about everything I posted, tried to convince them I hated women and shit. They didn’t give a shit.

They don’t actually care about the law they just hate ugly men and want us to conform. I’m only 16 and they persecuted me, fuck them. You’re legally allowed to say whatever you want on the internet, reminder.

They persecuted you? Like pressed charges? Over internet posts?

That's fucked up. Was it here on Looksmax or elsewhere you made the posts?

Soon we will hunt them down

I was also persecuted. Not gonna talk about it as i am paranoid asf

ive been saying this we're the most oppressed group

incels rise upppppppp

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
JFL where tf you living where hating women on the internet makes you a national security threat

Society needs to stop fucking generalising incels as shooters. It really gets to my head. Incel literally just means lonely man that struggles with the opposite gender despite not wanting to. There is nothing more to it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Peachy
Society needs to stop fucking generalising incels as shooters. It really gets to my head. Incel literally just means lonely man that struggles with the opposite gender despite not wanting to. There is nothing more to it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and BrettyBoy
they will declare being ugly and not getting coochie to be terroristic and use patriot act to disappear all ugly men
This is freaking me out a bit, honestly.
nothing you can do youre already on the list anon

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
An ugly guy walking into a movie theater alone is one of the surest signs of an incel. Shoot and kill immediately.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Master
If a shooting actually happens, the anti incel campaign launched by the media will be of biblical proportions.

If a shooting actually happens, the anti incel campaign launched by the media will be of biblical proportions.

That is also a great concern. If someone actually does that it will serve as "validation" of all thier fears, and a full on incel witch hunt will ensue.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
That is also a great concern. If someone actually does that it will serve as "validation" of all thier fears, and a full on incel witch hunt will ensue.
If the witch hunt begins, keep your head down. This place is gonna get raided by reddit and journalists

For anybody thinking this article is an exaggeration: here is the official intelligence letter signed by an Army/DoD Crimal Intelligence Analyst and a Special Agent.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface

No but they wouldve Baker Acted me if i wasnt a minor

jfl at not running mysterious incel badboy game.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Scarface
gamers.

they targeted gamers.

Attachments

• 1569452103090.png
    1569452103090.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back