U.S Soldiers urinating on corpses in afghanistan

lato190

lato190

Iron

The video shows four men dressed in full U.S. Marine combat gear laughing and joking as they urinate on what appear to be dead men somewhere in a rural part of Afghanistan. News sources describe the dead men as Taliban insurgents. There is a wheelbarrow next to them and the scene appears as rural farming area. One of the bodies is covered in blood and the Marine can be heard joking "Have a great day, buddy", "Golden like a shower" and "Yeahhhh!"

Mogged

• +1
Reactions: birchman
fighting for schlomo

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
fighting for schlomo
TSHOEZPKLRBF7F6IHRN6K6QJX4.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and EckhartTollemaxx
Bump
holy fuck tbh :sick::sick:

• +1
Reactions: lato190
Not even close to the worst stuff that has happened over there.

• +1
Not even close to the worst stuff that has happened over there.
What happened in Iraq is worse but yeah.. luckily we have the Taliban to pwn Americans and their NATO slaves there so it's all good

• +1
That's not even close to some of the shit that goes down in the Middle East.

This down below is what the Taliban does to captured US and allied troops. VERY NSFW, DON'T HIT PLAY IF YOU'RE SQUEAMISH.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The middle East has done much worse shit.Its no secret that the Americans are cunts.

The middle East has done much worse shit.Its no secret that the Americans are cunts.

Dude, I'm pretty sure all allied troops have desecrated Taliban bodies.

Dude, I'm pretty sure all allies troops have desecrated Taliban bodies.
Would not be surprised.But it's still not comparable to lighting people on fire.

Lol, American butthurt at losing the war. We Pakistanis, and our Taliban allies, would never treat corpses with such disrespect, just goes to show the American disregard for life right there. The invaders have nearly been driving out, and expect an eventual Afghan integration with Pakistan.

Would not be surprised.But it's still not comparable to lighting people on fire.

I have some worse Taliban torture videos in my collection. The ones I posted are tame. I won't post them here though, it might get me a temp ban.

I will say though that they go all out. They cut off people's dick and balls, and then force them to eat their own genitals. They cut off people's feet, hands, eyes, and face then leave them alive like that for a week.

Fuck surrendering to the Taliban. I'd rather fight to the death.

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and Einon
I have some worse Taliban torture videos in my collection. The ones I posted are tame. I won't post them here though, it might get me a temp ban.

I will say though that they go all out. They cut off people's dick and balls, and then force them to eat their own genitals. They cut off people's feet, hands, eyes, and face then leave them alive like that for a week.

Can you send me the dick cutting off and force to eat video in pm?

degenerate west
heil russia
They been literally invaded my man
If you mean this middle East

That's not even close to some of the shit that goes down in the Middle East.

This down below is what the Taliban does to captured US and allied troops. VERY NSFW, DON'T HIT PLAY IF YOU'RE SQUEAMISH.

View attachment 146467

View attachment 146470

View attachment 146465
Very hot
Give me more.

Send me those in pm boyo.

I laughed at both the Towelheads and the Jewcucks getting tortured. We need more women in these, though. Equality!

just remember one thing: al-qaeda, IS, Taliban etc were not a thing until early 70s (basically when U.S put its hand into the middle east). I dont say that the U.S created the groups. But what the truth is: the U.S supports several dictators in the middle east, which oppress its own people, and also the U.S was and is involved in war crimes in the middle east, which lead to the creation of radical groups.

and the taliban captured one u.s soldier and he was well, he was also released: