Uber blackpills

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
As an Uber driver here are some blackpills I had

- girls only talk about Guys, every group of girls who got in my car the conversation was centred around sex and guys they were talking too

- most couples are looks matched but all the guys with girls were atleast psl 5.5, (excluding some 40 year old arranged marriage ethnics)

- normies regularly do hard drugs

- when girls talked about guys it was always around their looks

- good looking guys talked about the girls they slept with, ugly/average Guys just talked about girls but they never share any direct experience

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, diggbicc, lookmaxxing_curry and 32 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
fake taxi for sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, EverythingMattersCel, Kmscurry and 3 others
Legit.
Whenever I heard girls gossip about guys / boyfriends of theirs, it is always about looks.
"Oh, he's looking fine, but he has a big nose".

They will also always talk about a guy's dick size if it's super big.
They never discuss personality traits much, they only place you into 2 categories: nice guy, simps, betabuxx, and dominant alphas.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, TheAnomaly, subhuman incel and 7 others
- girls only talk about Guys, every group of girls who got in my car the conversation was centred around sex and guys they were talking too
Also legit. Just think about it. Most women live boring lives. They are incapable of creating an interesting life for themselves. Chads & sex is the highlight of their existence. They've got nothing else to talk about. Girls think about sex, dicks, blowing a guy all the time.
Yes, even your innocent oneitis Stacylite who you think is pure probably fantasizes often over that Cavill-like Chad, masturbates herself to him, dreams about him deepthroating her and giving her the 50 shades experience..

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, never_lucky, animo123 and 7 others

- most couples are looks matched but all the guys with girls were atleast psl 5.5, (excluding some 40 year old arranged marriage ethnics)

- good looking guys talked about the girls they slept with, ugly/average Guys just talked about girls but they never share any direct experience
cool. yeah you meet alot of different peoples, that way. which is good perspecive on humans.

psl 5.5 = harems?

20190902 005224

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, EdwardCullen, Baldingman1998 and 7 others

Agreed 100%.I regularly check out my onities twitter, she only tweets about dating cheating gl guys and how she's so desirable and important. like she got above 3k tweets ONLY for and about gl guys and all her friends are the exact same ,just like npcs and bots

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 10615
it's crazy how normie party culture has gotten so infested with druggie degenerates

it's everywhere, one of the reasons I view society and people in a negative light nowadays

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, subhuman incel, TITUS and 5 others

the hardest black pill to swallow is that chads do hard drugs drink and party and still look better then you. meanwhile there are threads here telling you to stay away from alcohol because it will tank your testosterone although it is true it never stops chads from getting fucked up then fucking your crush in the back of new york city bus. And sub 4's who are "black pilled" will talk about how doing drugs is "degenerate" lol no it is normal if your not a loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, subhuman incel, 5'8manlet and 8 others
it's crazy how normie party culture has gotten so infested with druggie degenerates

it's everywhere, one of the reasons I view society and people in a negative light nowadays

Coke and meth are fkin amazing if you don't get addicted to them like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SolarWind, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
the hardest black pill to swallow is that chads do hard drugs drink and party and still look better then you. meanwhile there are threads here telling you to stay away from alcohol because it will tank your testosterone although it is true it never stops chads from getting fucked up then fucking your crush in the back of new york city bus. And sub 4's who are "black pilled" will talk about how doing drugs is "degenerate" lol no it is normal if your not a loser.
Same with hair and plenty of other stuff. Losers here say that hair loss is caused by diet and alcohol while my uncle is 50 years old alcoholic and drug abuser with perfect NW0 head of thick hair while I never took any drugs, I drink no alcohol and I am NW2 since I was 20 years old.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, EverythingMaxxer, subhuman incel and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 11761
Same with hair and plenty of other stuff. Losers here say that hair loss is caused by diet and alcohol while my uncle is 50 years old alcoholic and drug abuser with perfect NW0 head of thick hair while I never took any drugs, I drink no alcohol and I am NW2 since I was 20 years old.
It all comes down to some are blessed. most are not.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, JizzFarmer and lepo2317
bro same with my dad he lives a shit life and uses hard drugs sometimes and his in his early 50s still has a full head of hair and he can even shave it and it grows back, people also think posture affects baldness but my dad has a fucked up back from working all these years and he has shit posture now

guess what...? full head of hair some people are just born with godsend genetics

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Coke and meth are fkin amazing if you don't get addicted to them like a cuck
ngl I hope the police cracks down on folks like you so you can go back to the gutter where you belong and be degenerates in secret

every sort of public gathering always has a few drughead fags showing up and it spreads like a plague because of herd mentality/group pressure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, UglyGod360 and JizzFarmer
ngl I hope the police cracks down on folks like you so you can go back to the gutter where you belong and be degenerates in secret

every sort of public gathering always has a few drughead fags showing up and it spreads like a plague because of herd mentality/group pressure

Only a weak cuck gets addicted to drugs and lets them control him. Also mirin your government shill attitude JFL, it's over for you son

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, JizzFarmer, Lars and 1 other person
Only a weak cuck gets addicted to drugs and lets them control him. Also mirin your government shill attitude JFL, it's over for you son
not about being addicted but I wish you would keep your degenerate drugcuck habbits among other drugcucks because at this point you can barely go to parties without being confronted with this bs in some form

10+ years ago it was a niche thing for lowlifes, wish we could go back to that

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
not about being addicted but I wish you would keep your degenerate drugcuck habbits among other drugcucks because at this point you can barely go to parties without being confronted with this bs in some form

10+ years ago it was a niche thing for lowlifes, wish we could go back to that

Do you drink alcohol at parties? If yes you're a single digit IQ hypocrite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Lars and tyronelite
Do you drink alcohol at parties? If yes you're a single digit IQ hypocrite
I see where you're going with this but it's not the same

getting shit hammered with alcohol is retarded too, but looking at the average person who has a drink every now and then and comparing that person to even just the average pothead, you'll see that even the potheads are for the most part a bunch of degenerate losers. might not even be so much the drug itself, but the whole culture that surrounds it is cancer and that's just for weed.

people who do hard drugs generally are either poser degenerate fags or just addicts that are already too far gone.

yes, that is because the average user here is retarded and doesn't understand genetics are everything. I could not wash my face for a week straight and not get a single pimple while some girl is covered with cystic acne while using deep pore cleansers daily. Same way Chad will always have high T and a baseline of muscle mass even without lifting, due to his superior androgen receptor sensitvity and density

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, LastHopeForNorman, bl0odyme5s and 2 others
Legit.
Whenever I heard girls gossip about guys / boyfriends of theirs, it is always about looks.
"Oh, he's looking fine, but he has a big nose".

They will also always talk about a guy's dick size if it's super big.
They never discuss personality traits much, they only place you into 2 categories: nice guy, simps, betabuxx, and dominant alphas.
what is big dick for girls

Especially your last sentence is 1000% true. Ugly/average dudes talk about girls IN GENERAL. Good looking dudes post pics/sex videos/cumshots of their weekly/monthly slays in group chat or in real life

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and patricknotstar

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Renaissance.Chad

True, but let the weak perish.

legit the only things girls talk about is about boys, instagram, parties. but normies are not much better. they talk about girls they wished they could fuck and brag about girls they have fucked, ufc, footbal, and some stupid tv shows. thats all they do until they die. truly npcs.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and SolarWind
I see where you're going with this but it's not the same

getting shit hammered with alcohol is retarded too, but looking at the average person who has a drink every now and then and comparing that person to even just the average pothead, you'll see that even the potheads are for the most part a bunch of degenerate losers. might not even be so much the drug itself, but the whole culture that surrounds it is cancer and that's just for weed.

people who do hard drugs generally are either poser degenerate fags or just addicts that are already too far gone.
I can clearly tell you haven't done any drugs before.
Alcoholics easily are the most degen compared to drug users.

finally a good thread from you

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back