Uber for physical advertising: marketplace for advertisers to pay people to leave stickers, door hangers, etc.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Thoughts? @CupOfCoffee

One thing at a time boyo. But I think Uber and Lyft both allow most forms of advertising, it's just a matter of setting up some larger platform to connect advertiser and driver. Uber could do it itself tbh, I'd never see myself getting into this.

One thing at a time boyo. But I think Uber and Lyft both allow most forms of advertising, it's just a matter of setting up some larger platform to connect advertiser and driver. Uber could do it itself tbh, I'd never see myself getting into this.
Bruh. I'm saying an online marketplace for advertisers to pay people to leave stickers, door hangers, etc.

Bad idea. People need permission to advertise, it's not a mess like you're imagining. Imagine all streets covered in random leaflets, it would make the city ugly. It's against the law to stick leaflets on walls that don't belong to you. It would be impossible to that. Also, it would increase pollution with mass printing of posters that would be mostly ignored and probably ripped off and thrown away (often on the ground) as soon as the owner of the building/store/house sees theres an advert on their door/wall.

You keep coming up with retarded shit boyo, look harder

Bruh. I'm saying an online marketplace for advertisers to pay people to leave stickers, door hangers, etc.
I'm aware of that dude, it wouldn't even work without the online marketplace. Still, if it took off on a larger scale, Uber could ban drivers from doing it (though might depend on state laws as they're independent contractors by profession) and set up their own platform.

I'm aware of that dude, it wouldn't even work without the online marketplace. Still, if it took off on a larger scale, Uber could ban drivers from doing it (though might depend on state laws as they're independent contractors by profession) and set up their own platform.
I'm not worried about Uber copying my idea, that's not how billion dollar businesses work in real life. If anything they would just buy it from me. Also, it won't cater to drivers, it will cater to people who walk/bike and live in urban areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back