Ubereem vs economical overeem

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
Images 5


Before and after steroid stoppage. You mirin son?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Looks like a Subhuman now without Roids.
 
Ubereem: Just eat horsemeat bro

For real though, that era of MMA was crazy with the likes of Ubereem & TRT Vitor.
vitor.jpg


Fun fact: They actually fought each other way back in the day:
31018.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Ubereem: Just eat horsemeat bro

For real though, that era of MMA was crazy with the likes of Ubereem & TRT Vitor.
vitor.jpg


Fun fact: They actually fought each other way back in the day:
31018.jpg
I wonder how good Brock Lesnar would be if he had mma training from college day, fucking beast was on par with world champs without much experience
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
brutal titmog by brock lesnar
Maxresdefault
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
I wonder how good Brock Lesnar would be if he had mma training from college day, fucking beast was on par with world champs without much experience
one punch and he gets scared, he is all muscle
also he isnt a very good wrestler aswell
i saw a ncaa all-american ragdoll him in training
 
one punch and he gets scared, he is all muscle
also he isnt a very good wrestler aswell
i saw a ncaa all-american ragdoll him in training
He could tank really well except for his cardio, I would be dead if I would be taking those mid section knee strikes by ubereem.
 
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
I wonder how good Brock Lesnar would be if he had mma training from college day, fucking beast was on par with world champs without much experience
Yeah I've wondered the same thing. When he entered the UFC he did very well considering his lack of experience. The HW division was weaker at the time when he competed though.
 
He could tank really well except for his cardio, I would be dead if I would be taking those mid section knee strikes by ubereem.
of course man
everyone would
you got a point tho he became ufc champion without much training
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
6
Views
57
mr007
mr007
reccessedhell
Replies
5
Views
45
baunew
baunew
Thodian
  • Poll
Discussion Thodian vs quan1
Replies
3
Views
24
Thodian
Thodian
A
Replies
4
Views
46
akimSub3
A
dumbassnga
Replies
14
Views
94
dumbassnga
dumbassnga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top