Ubermenschmaxxing is the way to go

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice
I have been talking to @rightfulcel who is indeed rightful. We did talk about ubermenschmaxxing. Let me tell you a story in order to clarify what this is all about.

One day I was done with my training. Due to the driver licence pill I had to take the bus, so I went to the closest bus stop as usual. There was a young female as well, standing there, waiting for the bus. So I had to do what I had to do. I went up to her and just lifted her off the ground. I had her in my hands, similar to a man lifting the bride.

groom-lifting-his-beautiful-bride-260nw-1235316883.jpg

She was kinda in shock and asked me "What are you doing?" in an almost frightening voice. Are asked her, if I should let go of her to put her down but she did not respond. So I guess, I could have hold on to her the entire time but I did let her down and she also did take the next bus to flee from the scene.

I also have been hitting the gym for quite a while now. I started June last year. I was lifting weights with the purpose to go to the next Twitchcon which will be hosted in Paris this year in June. My target was to meet kandyland at Twitchcon, so I can lift her while being recorded. The problem is, she will not be there because she is pregnant by someone that is not white. So, I basically got cucked.

So, I have a new target. I will be lifting as many female streamers as I can.
This is what ubermenschmaxxing is all about. People will be unable to predict your movements. You are just standing there while next moment you go into a store and you are doing this:

It also does not matter how old you are. You could be 12 or 1488, it does not matter. You could also scream like this if you want to:

You can also moan into people's ears like this:

Watch this clip until the end. They even get attacked just for moaning while screaming around.

Nobody tried to lift female streamers before. They do not have the balls for it. There is also other stuff going on like podcasts or back then Rajj Royal Show where Jon Zherka was basically born:

So, it is definitely possible to pull some viewers. I mean, just look at this cuck down bellow. Let me give you another example. Mizkif made a stream where he was just starring at a wall while gaining more followers und subs. Even Hafthor, the mountain, visited him to aid him at the gym. Mizkif was collaborating with other people, as well as Knut who was also a regular guest at the Rajj Shows:

So it seems you can be just be huge and solely because of this you are able to pull viewers. @rightfulcel

This whole thread seems perhaps weird at first and everything seems "random" but all of that is connected. The question is, why are we not in their position? What did we do different? Did we fully unlock our true potential? Does it even matter?
This is where ubermenschmaxxing comes into place. Just go to Twitch and look. People there are using words like "Chad" which is basically incel terminology. They are most of the times unaware of it, unaware of the true potential of what is even going on. They even use the word "COPIUM" because of cope, yet all people there are coping. We could just pull viewers by memeing around, by extending the memes or even explaining it would be enough to stand out. We also could make our own memes which we do basically on a daily basis.
But why are we not doing it? What is different from you to someone like Sliker?:

sliker-image.jpg

He also has a lot of moments at the Rajj Royal Show and basically got famous because of it. Some people might call it like "clownmaxxing" or is he perhaps just ubermenschmaxxing?

A streamer called Forsen basically got famous just by listening to Gachimuchi... But I was listening to it way before him, so, why am I not in his position? He even had multiple girlfriends and he still has a girlfriend until this day. Imagine listening to Gachimuchi and you are making money off of it. I was doing it before him in my freetime. I was listening to it in the classic era of YouTube. @turbocuckcel_7000000

If you look even further, even boring streamers can pull viewers, so, why not you or me?

Ubermenschmaxxing is basically "doing crazy shit" and this is what this is all about. If someone can make money just by starring at a wall, you can do it too. Just take @BrendioEEE as an example. He is basically living rentfree in people's head and should therefore be always rememebred as Sexdio or as Chadio. He is even living in my head rentfree but that is a good thing because why should you pay rent in the first place?

So, what is stopping you or me from just taking over...? Ubermenschmaxxing is the answer. It is the next step, to be fully awake.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ArcticStorm, Htobrother and 6 others
@Ritalincel

5064.jpg

This is a good thread. I remember ubermenschmaxxing years ago when you told me and I got positive results. I shall strive to become the perfect being through doing so.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman