Udemy online courses

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
what do you guys think about Udemy online courses? I heard they charge around 15$ for a course and you can learn pretty much anything. Do you think it is worthwhile or should I just use YouTube to get my education and knowledge?

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
over if you spend money on free knowledge

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 20565
Yeah they are really good I bought a couple would recommend

what do you guys think about Udemy online courses? I heard they charge around 15$ for a course and you can learn pretty much anything. Do you think it is worthwhile or should I just use YouTube to get my education and knowledge?
more like
[UTERUS]
[ONLINE]

When bitches lay eyes on me

everything on internet is free if you look in the right places

everything on internet is free if you look in the right places
Online courses condense and organize it for you which is why they have a price tag but I’m not for people charging 900 or 700 for surface level info

Only some are worth doing, and never buy them at full price.

Research the courses on reddit or elsewhere before purchasing.

And yes, usually you can find similar tutorials on YouTube for free. Udemy just offers more structure.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Funny fact: people on udemy never watch 90%of courses they bought.
Udemy is good platform but never ever buy course "just in case".
If you want a course that is not on sale just read about stuff you want to learn on internet,do free courses and in few days it will be on sale. There are sales every week or so.

There are many courses on udemy that are better than on youtube, but 90% of udemy courses are shit.

What I did when I was using udemy: never bought course under 17 hours. It just not worth it. And I think that listening to 50 hours of shit course for 10$ is better than listening to super-duper course that last 2 hours and cost 50$.
I mean maybe if you are an expert in a given field 2 hour course explaining niche stuff will help you, but for newbies the more hours the better.

Pm me i think i have a google drive with some courses that might be what you’re looking for

I got numerous qualifications thanks to udemy courses. you can learn to code through udemy. definitely one of the best ways to spend money.