Uee decreased at 16?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
at 15 when i was a fatfuck, my uee was very very visible to the point where my eye area was pretty much suifuel. Today i just realised my uee has decreased alot. Lifefuel for me tbh, i know losing weight doesnt change uee but dang puberty been blessing me recently (dick grew an inch and a half a few months ago).

P.S for those who think i could be frauding, i have literally tried it in every single mirror without tilting my head and the outcome is the same, my uee has decreased.

w browridge gains ig

at 15 when i was a fatfuck, my uee was very very visible to the point where my eye area was pretty much suifuel. Today i just realised my uee has decreased alot. Lifefuel for me tbh, i know losing weight doesnt change uee but dang puberty been blessing me recently (dick grew an inch and a half a few months ago).

P.S for those who think i could be frauding, i have literally tried it in every single mirror without tilting my head and the outcome is the same, my uee has decreased.

w browridge gains ig
ur 5'7

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
dude i can relate to this whole my life had shitty uee and now at 15 my shit is almost zero thx to my dad's chad browridge

• +1
dude i can relate to this whole my life had shitty uee and now at 15 my shit is almost zero thx to my dad's chad browridge
idk why it happened to me this late tbh, im paki and i can barely even grow a beard

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger

w browridge gains ig
i was a chubby when i was younger too
after i lost 100lbs my uee got better too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger and looksmaxxing223
idk why it happened to me this late tbh, im paki and i can barely even grow a beard
dude i was so happy when that shi happened im also growing in height so lesss goo

• +1
i was a chubby when i was younger too
after i lost 100lbs my uee got better too
thats weird, i always thought being fat didnt do anything to uee. i was much leaner a few months ago but my uee was still the same. I think it could jsut be puberty but i could be wrong idk

thats weird, i always thought being fat didnt do anything to uee. i was much leaner a few months ago but my uee was still the same. I think it could jsut be puberty but i could be wrong idk
i always had a extremely good browridge, it was prob just the fat

• +1
adonis pls dumb question but what's uee

this is brutal
it kinda is, in the uk pakistanis have huge halo if they have good curly hair + a goatee and you can pretty much slay if youre atleast 5'5+ and mtn. i have curly hair luckily but i can barely grow facial hair despite being 16 and the facial hair i do grow, doesn't even look good so i cleanshave.