UEE or negative hooding?

bigjuicy

bigjuicy

Gold
Both are death from what I've heard, but if you had to choose one, which would you pick? if you see my PFP, I have pretty big UEE, so I've been icehoodmaxxing--its been like 3weeks, and my UEE is going down (no more bug eyes) but my hooding is negative :feelswhy: :feelswah:

Don't want to get upper eyelid fillers or mess with surgery (might go blind), so this is my only option all i want is to hit a LTN status so i dont have to buy prostitutes

but maybe i should just betabux and forget all this

Negative hooding is masc trait, I don't know how you could possibly confuse that with UEE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 9670, ROTTING and 1 other person
show pics of negative hooding

i increased lighting so easier to see, i am dark skin though as u can see in my pfp

Attachments

• 123123131.jpg
    123123131.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
i increased lighting so easier to see, i am dark skin though as u can see in my pfp
you have monolid eyes and 404 eyelashes, which is infinitely worse than anything
stop coping with UEE or negative hooding

Luckily it is easy to fix. Start using bimatoprost and get blepharoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bigjuicy and Deleted member 9670
Right lower eyelid has really bad ptosis and your left medial canthus is deeper than the other one I think. I'm pretty sure you have PCT I might be wrong tho

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
you have monolid eyes and 404 eyelashes, which is infinitely worse than anything
stop coping with UEE or negative hooding

Luckily it is easy to fix. Start using bimatoprost and get blepharoplasty
ricetax rip :hnghn: ill start saving up for that belpharoplasty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen