UEFA Euro 2024 thread

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Which team will you be supporting? And what team do you think will win? Which fixtures are you excited for? Who will top their respective groups Post everything related to Euro 2024 in this thread

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, tombradylover, moreroidsmoredates and 12 others
@cytoplasm @Dele Alli Regen @alriodai @Corleone @Debetro @try2beme @tombradylover @Madridista @_MVP_ @buflek @AustrianOak47 @HitAndRun @wsada @buflek @Chinacurry @asdvek

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, AustrianOak47, wsada and 3 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Jova
France cause did Barcola SBC in FC24, tho usually I support England

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Dele Alli Regen, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Brutal fate of shitholecels who can't support their own teams on euros/WC and had to stick to big teams

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'll be supporting France because fuck England. Hopefully one of their key players like Kane, bellingham, Rice breaks a leg , get injured or something

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, KIVVV and mrriceguyreturn
If Turkey is in euros then India might as well be in too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, Subhra26, Mewton and 5 others
I think group b is the most competitive
Agreed rip to Albania.
Honestly idek who to support idc about any of these teams but I just wanna see good futbol. If I had to predict I’d say France wins but idk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Jason Voorhees
Agreed rip to Albania.
Honestly idek who to support idc about any of these teams but I just wanna see good futbol. If I had to predict I’d say France wins but idk
think it'll be France too. England has a great attack and midfield but the defence is lacking. France have the great attack, midfield and a great defence as well. They are the most complete package, so barring an upset it should be France

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
England have got an exceptionally strong team on paper. Young team from 2021 + added years of experience - their mid and attack are probably top 3 worldwide but their defence is lacking. I would not be surprised they get very far, altho Southgate is a massive flop and could cost the team(again).

It will probably be France, realistically

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26 and Jason Voorhees
All nighter for studying for the last exam, but I haven't really started studying yet and the exam is in 3 hours
Which subject bro?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Spain for the win insane youth
Pedri Yamal Baena Fermín Nico
Plus Rodri Olmo Grimaldo Oyarzabal Baena
Only the coach and defense sucks tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cadee, the next o'pry, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
Which team will you be supporting? And what team do you think will win? Which fixtures are you excited for? Who will top their respective groups Post everything related to Euro 2024 in this thread

View attachment 2976460
Portugal France England or Spain will win.

• +1
Don't see it. I'd probably put them 4th or 5th favourites after France, Germany, England, probably just ahead of Portugal. I think their main issue is not having a prolific goalscorer, which has been their issue for a few years now. Before they had Fernando Torres, Villa and then Diego Costa after that. Its no good dominating the ball if no one can finish. Their defence is also lacking like u said. They will be fine against weaker teams, someone will get a goal (eg Joselu, Morata, Olmo). However against a top team like england and france I think they will struggle to convert their chances .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Dele Alli Regen and Jason Voorhees
I'm obv supporting England, but I'd also like to see France win, only if they somehow lose greizman and pavard and rabiot and have to play a full team of tall strong BBCs and have ZERO white guys (yeah I know griezman and rabiot are not white per .org but they are white IRL)

• +1
Don't see it. I'd probably put them 4th or 5th favourites after France, Germany, England, probably just ahead of Portugal. I think their main issue is not having a prolific goalscorer, which has been their issue for a few years now. Before they had Fernando Torres, Villa and then Diego Costa after that. Its no good dominating the ball if no one can finish. Their defence is also lacking like u said. They will be fine against weaker teams, someone will get a goal (eg Joselu, Morata, Olmo). However against a top team like england and france I think they will struggle to convert their chances .
Agree but I put Portugal ahead of Spain.

Also Spain had 2 elite strikers sure. Torres and villa, but they also had greatest team ever and won the cup without a striker

• +1
Hungary gonna mog

• Hmm...
Reactions: Subhra26
I'm obv supporting England, but I'd also like to see France win, only if they somehow lose greizman and pavard and rabiot and have to play a full team of tall strong BBCs and have ZERO white guys (yeah I know griezman and rabiot are not white per .org but they are white IRL)
Don't think anyone can replace pavard and greizman. They are key players in thr french squad. France needs them when they are up against top teams.

Don't think anyone can replace pavard and greizman. They are key players in thr french squad. France needs them when they are up against top teams.
They r important, I just hope for some reason they don't go, because I want to see an all BBC team, especially cos the france ones are so tall.

I went to Chris brown concert in Paris and it was 80% BBC, 15% arab, and only 5% white and I got height mogged.

I hope 1 day we see tall bbc france and small manlet framelet Spain be the 2 most dominant nations in football and battle it out, but obv before that I wanna see England win. We don't have any tall BBC, saka is same height as me, so is lightskin Kyle walker. Bellingham is tall mulatto pretty boy so I think wr are pretty balanced. Maybe Toney and Guehi have BBCs but they are not gonna play

• JFL
I'll be supporting France because fuck England. Hopefully one of their key players like Kane, bellingham, Rice breaks a leg , get injured or something
Lol all this time I thought u were also English bhai

Overrated youth bhai - is brahim Diaz Spanish btw?

Rodri, oyarzabal are elite only.

Most top teams (England, France, Portugal) have 5,6,7 or even 8 elite players.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and try2beme
1. England 🤝🤝😍❤️

• +1
England team rapes group C

• +1
I reckon Italy are dark horses this time around. Our squad has dropped massively in terms of quality but we can still get far imo. If i had to bet my life on it tho I’d say France.

• +1
1. England 🤝🤝😍❤️
too many attacking options. southgate will try to fit em all in and they’ll end up losing because they have no balance.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and Jason Voorhees
Why u hate England just curious lol

• +1
Germany would theoretically have the best team if the correct players were brought, but there are too many shitters on their roster for me to be confident in them winning.

Out of their entire roster, literally only Neuer and ter Stegen were good enough to be called up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Clearly Portugal

• +1
Med supremacy, Portugal will win

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, nofap, wsada and 1 other person
Germany would theoretically have the best team if the correct players were brought, but there are too many shitters on their roster for me to be confident in them winning.

Out of their entire roster, literally only Neuer and ter Stegen were good enough to be called up.
France looks solid if Hernández, Koundé, Maignan, and Mbappé are prioritized during the tournament but there are still so many shitters on the roster that Deschamps is likely to screw things up.

My answer for now is Portugal because they have Pepe, Dias, Costa, Fernandes, António Silva, and Ronaldo.

Last edited:
  • +1
They're both barely above average (for professional football) and extremely replaceable.

• +1
germsny will go out quick because we got a hard as fuck group for us (we suck against defensive teams and play much better against tier 1 teams)

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Jason Voorhees

neuers time is over mate

he fucked up too often recently. need ter stegen

• +1
neuers time is over mate

he fucked up too often recently. need ter stegen
No, he's literally still the best player in the world according to my calculations. His one mistake in the UCL barely affected his ranking considering that they were playing against the best club in the world with arguably the worst Bayern team in his career.

• +1
No, he's literally still the best player in the world according to my calculations. His one mistake in the UCL barely affected his ranking considering that they were playing against the best club in the world with arguably the worst Bayern team in his career.
you got bad calculations then

they compared ter stegens and neuers performance in the club leagues (la liga and bundesliga) and ter stegen mogged him hard

+ neuer failed often recently not just against real. we nearly lost to greece cuz of him last week

• +1
Italy ngl. Least obnoxious winners

• +1
you got bad calculations then

they compared ter stegens and neuers performance in the club leagues (la liga and bundesliga) and ter stegen mogged him hard

+ neuer failed often recently not just against real. we nearly lost to greece cuz of him last week
Again, both Germany's and Bayern's rosters are shit, excluding Neuer. Ter Stegen may surpass Neuer in the near future but it probably won't happen during the Euros.

• +1
Turkiye and Albania of course but i also wouldn't mind to see a Morocco (Netherlands) vs Algeria (France) final

• +1
Neueur = OAT
ter stergen = RIGHT NOW

• +1
Again, both Germany's and Bayern's rosters are shit, excluding Neuer. Ter Stegen may surpass Neuer in the near future but it probably won't happen during the Euros.
so who would you pick for german roster if not this team

• +1
They're both barely above average (for professional football) and extremely replaceable.
It's not about them being above average individually it's about how important they are for France. France needs an experienced defender behind and experienced attacker in the front

germsny will go out quick because we got a hard as fuck group for us (we suck against defensive teams and play much better against tier 1 teams)
I support the team with the least amount of niggers squad @Magnum Opus

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus and buflek
I'll be supporting Spain, of course, but I doubt they'll make it past the quarterfinals, to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Jason Voorhees