UEFA Euro 2024 thread

Which team will you be supporting? And what team do you think will win? Which fixtures are you excited for? Who will top their respective groups Post everything related to Euro 2024 in this thread

View attachment 2976460
Looks like spain or france will win, also england supporters are legit the most annoying fans ever

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Jason Voorhees
Neueur = OAT
ter stergen = RIGHT NOW
Neuer is a few years past his peak but ter Stegen hasn't surpassed him. Neither will be the reason Germany performs poorly though. There are way too many shitters on their current roster.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
so who would you pick for german roster if not this team
Germany uniquely has a lot of talented players scattered throughout their lower divisions. But just picking players who actually play in top pyramid clubs:

Nicolas Höfler, Grischa Prömel, Dominik Kohr, Atakan Karazor, Yannick Gerhardt, Chris Führich

Last edited:
  • +1
It's not about them being above average individually it's about how important they are for France. France needs an experienced defender behind and experienced attacker in the front
Their experience doesn't matter because they simply aren't good enough to be playing for the national team.

• Hmm...
It’s coming home this time 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and Jason Voorhees
France

• +1
ofc i‘ll be supporting austria, but i think either spain or france will win

• +1
It’s coming home this time 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
This is some FIFA Ultimate Team bullshit. @Dele Alli Regen england is exceptionally strong this time around. 😱

Last edited:
  • +1
Spain. I don't think we're going to win, sadly.

Either France or Portugal.

If Spain doesn't make it, I'm rooting for Portugal.
Why Portugal exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I'm English but have never supported England jfl cos I grew up elsewhere and like being the antagonist and seeing other english unhappy, so I will be supporting anyone England are playing against

• +1
Why Portugal exactly?
João Cancelo, João Félix, Bernardo Silva, Rafael Leão, Cristiano Ronaldo. They have a strong team and their phase group is one of the weakest. I think they will reach at least the semifinals.

• +1
Portugal cause ronaldo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and optimisticzoomer
I'm English but have never supported England jfl cos I grew up elsewhere and like being the antagonist and seeing other english unhappy, so I will be supporting anyone England are playing against
OK chad

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Croatia of course.
Ajmo Hrvatska!
@shizuku11111

• +1
Croatia of course.
Ajmo Hrvatska!
@shizuku11111
Arr u part of the no nigger squad crew? Since u aren't supporting ur home country

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR
Arr u part of the no nigger squad crew? Since u aren't supporting ur home country
Huh wdym? Both my parents are from Croatia but they immigrated into a different country and thus I wasn‘t born there.

• +1
Huh wdym? Both my parents are from Croatia but they immigrated into a different country and thus I wasn‘t born there.
Oh I thought u were a German guy supporting Croatia because they are fully white while german team is full of niggers

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Oh I thought u were a German guy supporting Croatia because they are fully white while german team is full of niggers
Nah I’m fully Croatian. I just was born and live in a German speaking country. I have nothing against black people.

• +1
I want Scotland to win only Germanic country with 0 (almost, 1) auslanders

• +1
Brazil baby

• +1
This is some FIFA Ultimate Team bullshit. @Dele Alli Regen england is exceptionally strong this time around. 😱

View attachment 2976740
all those players look good on paper but the only midfield that i think can do well is palmer at the 10 (bellingham isn’t as creative as palmer) and double pivot of mainoo and rice/wharton. southfraud wont do that though and itll cost england.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hardrada
@Hardrada what's up with Havertz's position btw? He used to be play as Left wing back in all the games with germany but suddenly he is playing as a striker?

@Hardrada what's up with Havertz's position btw? He used to be play as Left wing back in all the games with germany but suddenly he is playing as a striker?
attacking midfielder is his natural position

attacking midfielder is his natural position
Yea. Germany's attacking play. They have 3 Attacking midfields Wirtz, Musiala and Gundogan

anyone who supports france is a cuck, like bros are unironically supporting niggers on their team :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
So it begins @Hardrada @Dele Alli Regen

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and Hardrada
why do you have blue check mark i thought mods were blacked

Spain plays only tomorrow. And if we don't win, I'm rooting for Portugal or France, more for Portugal because of Cristiano Ronaldo.

2-0 brutal

Spain plays only tomorrow. And if we don't win, I'm rooting for Portugal or France, more for Portugal because of Cristiano Ronaldo.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Spain will take it

Their young talent is insane

Overrated tiki taka merchants.

What can you want from Barka dogs. :feelswhy:
That mulatto kid from Barça alone is enough to make that team somewhat dangerous

They have a good roster, just havent figured out how to structure it properly and win big games

Over for Scottish cels

3-0 spain looking very dangerous

Brutal footballpill, Yamal at 16 is earning millions and assisting carvajal to score for his national team, Meanwhile my 17yo ass is scrolling through mumbai.org:feelsbadman:

Im Moldovan so i will support romania

Así gana España!