Ugh, brutal viewers today. Smh. Let's see...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Most people are on vacation in the USA. With their loved ones and girlfriends included. Ugh. They are happy! Chad's laying on the beach drinking a beer watching his Stacy glide her perfect feet through the shoreline as other men hawk her. And other women assuring themselves, "It's over. I can never have a body like that!" And their husbands are thinking, "Now that's what I want to cum inside." Smh again.

Meanwhile, the foreigners, thus average Lookie, well, he's playing with himself. Again. But I do wonder. The Americans that are on this cesspool forum today and will stay all day long, why?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
ugh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hipcel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Sad but true. It is what it is. But I have no choice but to browse and comment here today. If I don't, ugh, yikes. It's best for me to stay connected to the Devil's Playground and keep IT amused. "ENTERTAIN ME, KEEPER!"

• JFL
Become a chad then

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Become a chad then
Not all of us Chads have your free will. Sure, I can be in other places. But why? My belly's full. And besides, I'm watching the calories...if you know what I mean.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Hipcel
Not all of us Chads have your free will. Sure, I can be in other places. But why? My belly's full. And besides, I'm watching the calories...if you know what I mean.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office
Where are you from? You have a very interesting linguistic pattern.

Where are you from? You have a very interesting linguistic pattern.
Where are any of us from, right? One can say, "Duh. From a woman's vagina." But wouldn't it be from her womb? Some people are cut out of the woman. Thus avoiding their first vagina experience. Hmm. Do you think gay males are c-section cutouts? Interesting. Other people believe we come from testicles. And it was women and their simp-husband doctors that convinced society that babies are formed from the woman's egg. What if each sperm from a male is a parasite? And so the parasite rapes the woman's egg and then utilizes her DNA along with resources to construct its first form: embryo. Then continues the building while draining the woman of its vitamins, water, yadda yadda yadda. Hmm.

• JFL
Where are any of us from, right? One can say, "Duh. From a woman's vagina." But wouldn't it be from her womb? Some people are cut out of the woman. Thus avoiding their first vagina experience. Hmm. Do you think gay males are c-section cutouts? Interesting. Other people believe we come from testicles. And it was women and their simp-husband doctors that convinced society that babies are formed from the woman's egg. What if each sperm from a male is a parasite? And so the parasite rapes the woman's egg and then utilizes her DNA along with resources to construct its first form: embryo. Then continues the building while draining the woman of its vitamins, water, yadda yadda yadda. Hmm.
Based schizo poster.

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires