Ugh

pexy

pexy

zoot, zoot and tits
Joined
Jan 8, 2025
Posts
4,368
Reputation
8,359
I feel horrible
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and horseman
I told you not to drink too much brah (unless it's for another reason)
Yeah I overdid it

I’m probably getting drunk again tonight

Then im gonna call it off for a bit

Got to lock in next week
 
I told you not to drink too much brah (unless it's for another reason)
It’s just that I ate before drinking

And drank like half the bottle

And didn’t feel shit

So I said fuck it and finished it all

Big mistake haha
 

Similar threads

6
Replies
1
Views
27
6’7whitechad
6
Nerogen
Replies
8
Views
70
Nerogen
Nerogen
DeeVeeDee
Replies
0
Views
39
DeeVeeDee
DeeVeeDee
BatemanNigga
Ugh
Replies
7
Views
81
sieze.com
sieze.com
I
Replies
2
Views
48
Arthur Morgan
Arthur Morgan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top