Ughh i hate this

ICR

ICR

𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪 | icr will die soon
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Posts
5,166
Reputation
8,553
My 1.88 fwhr is disturbing me from sleeping
I can't close my eyes because my orbitals is so compact
I can't breathe cuz of my 0.98 mfr
Iam tired of this :(
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bat, ragingmanlet, ESR and 3 others
My 1.88 fwhr is disturbing me from sleeping
I can't close my eyes because my orbitals is so compact
I can't breathe cuz of my 0.98 mfr
Iam tired of this :(
Sad
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet, -joe, Crimx991 and 1 other person
idk what to reply but this is funny
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, -joe and ICR
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bat, ragingmanlet, ESR and 1 other person
My 1.88 fwhr is disturbing me from sleeping
I can't close my eyes because my orbitals is so compact
I can't breathe cuz of my 0.98 mfr
Iam tired of this :(
@ESR
@Swarthy Knight
@Bat
@-joe
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bat, ragingmanlet, -joe and 1 other person
Shitpost
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet and ICR
:AngryArthur::AngryArthur:
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR and ragingmanlet
My 1.88 fwhr is disturbing me from sleeping
I can't close my eyes because my orbitals is so compact
I can't breathe cuz of my 0.98 mfr
Iam tired of this :(
But but mouth tape
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR
Nigga @ragingmanlet why u ughh reacting i thought u were Cool Bhai :what:
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bat and ragingmanlet

Similar threads

colonel_nasion
Replies
7
Views
31
colonel_nasion
colonel_nasion
valentine
Replies
23
Views
156
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
boneridden
Replies
3
Views
15
boneridden
boneridden
arlo_420
Replies
17
Views
95
sasha108
sasha108
S
Replies
2
Views
19
RoidKid
RoidKid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top