Ugliest user on looksmax

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
this niga was bragging about fucking foids and shit.. NT.. thought i would see chad.. instead i see ultra deformed down syndrome 1psl brown big head baby… What the fuck is this truecel jfl

9E832ACB 9D7D 48AF 86C9 19EAE8B34FD7

This nicca RoBoBaFett must’ve paid millions of dollars to fuck a 0.5psl retarded prostitute, i don’t see who else would fuck this niga. It looks like his deformed balloon head is smothered in shit. Faggots like this immediately disgust me before they even talk tbh. These are the niggas who have no chance even after ntmaxxing. Who gave these 0.2psl horror movie monsters the right to brag?:lul::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Brazitard, Slob and 23 others
@loox @Shrek2OnDvD @RoundHouse :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, RoundHouse and Shrek2OnDvD
Even I mog him but I’m a KHHV! Just be :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: NT!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, stevielake, Deleted member 17676 and 6 others
Even I mog him but I’m a KHHV! Just be :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: NT!
If you fuckdd deformed tier girls like him you would not be khhv either. He only has 1 slay , and she is ugly as sin. You do not want to touch that

Ugliest user on looksmax is actually me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17676, Warlow and 5 others
Bro trynna larp as latino :what:

b97bf530cabee231a7269da0207bd127.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17676, Jpg and 6 others
Mogger jaw fuark, mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 21044 and prettyboislime
avg dhindu jawline
A27a677525b0876eb72bcde814fdbdc3

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and prettyboislime
i disagree

3012926 1659544898527

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Deleted member 18776, Constantin Denis and 2 others
HEY FUCK YOU NIGGER @RoBobaFett999 IS MY BOY!

Probably me. At the least, I'm the ugliest black member

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
Zero rate me

Screenshot 2022 08 05 002757

Don't forget me!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
this niga was bragging about fucking foids and shit.. NT.. thought i would see chad.. instead i see ultra deformed down syndrome 1psl big head baby… What the fuck is this truecel jfl

View attachment 1808682

This nicca RoBoBaFett must’ve paid millions of dollars to fuck a 0.5psl retarded prostitute, i don’t see who else would fuck this niga. It looks like his deformed balloon head is smothered in shit. Faggots like this immediately disgust me before they even talk tbh. These are the niggas who have no chance even after ntmaxxing. Who gave these 0.2psl horror movie monsters the right to brag?:lul::feelskek:
No @RabidRosaries is the actual ugliest user.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
this niga was bragging about fucking foids and shit.. NT.. thought i would see chad.. instead i see ultra deformed down syndrome 1psl big head baby… What the fuck is this truecel jfl

View attachment 1808682

That asymmetry wtf

That fwhr tho.

Oubre
After

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21278
me before puberty was 0.000001 psl

this niga was bragging about fucking foids and shit.. NT.. thought i would see chad.. instead i see ultra deformed down syndrome 1psl brown big head baby… What the fuck is this truecel jfl

View attachment 1808682

I got rated 3.0 PSL when lean and 4.5-5.0 PSL when fat...

Screenshot 2020 10 18 01 27 13

Either users on this Forum are worse eugenists than Hitler and women OR being lean REALLY is a looksmin...

ngl you look like a mexican cartel member on bestgore in the first pic. you need to fix your skin asap
Mexican Cartel Member? Would I be wrong if I think this is a Halo? LOL hahahahaha

Yeah my skin is fucked, I used to have very bad acne and it left a lot of somewhat deep scars on the temples and cheeks, both sides of my face...

I made a thread with this pic yesterday, look at my activity on my profile, you can see it there... Can you give me your PSL ratings?

Thanks for the rating here!

Mexican Cartel Member? Would I be wrong if I think this is a Halo? LOL hahahahaha

Yeah my skin is fucked, I used to have very bad acne and it left a lot of somewhat deep scars on the temples and cheeks, both sides of my face...

I made a thread with this pic yesterday, look at my activity on my profile, you can see it there... Can you give me your PSL ratings?

Thanks for the rating here!
your face looked better while you were skinny imo. i would say 4-4.5 psl when skinny. you need to go to the gym though ngl

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
your face looked better while you were skinny imo. i would say 4-4.5 psl when skinny. you need to go to the gym though ngl
I'm already in the gym, I'm lifting heavy, doing 3x3 training...

I have quite bad posture with a 4-curve scoliosis and a big Dowager's Hump/Hyperkyphosis, I know heavy lifting will probably worsen it and make me lose like an inch, but once I get it fix (I plan to get dental braces and go to a Chiropractor) I will be taller than 6'1... May hit 6'1 because my curves are very visible!

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3