stop larping nigga
you have a legit chad mouth area/chin and lower third
you urself said ur a normie

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 756
stop larping nigga
you have a legit chad mouth area/chin and lower third
you urself said ur a normie
i said failed normie which is still incel, failed normie and incel are interchangeable terms lol. so im not larping bhai. but i dont think anyone has a worse nose + fivehead hairline combo + bug eyes than i do lol so i should win this title

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Copeful
i dont wanna get rhino, its superficial to do it.

and no i dont mog you stop the cope pls.
Why man ? It’s something that could boost ur psl tremendously, rhino is huge when ur nose is fucking with ur harmony

Why man ? It’s something that could boost ur psl tremendously, rhino is huge when ur nose is fucking with ur harmony
yeah i am the perfect candidate for rhino but like i said i think its superficial, so im not gonna do it lol :p

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and WadlowMaxxing
yeah i am the perfect candidate for rhino but like i said i think its superficial, so im not gonna do it lol :p
Do u mog @Azzolecrusher ?

You're a nice dude tbh
Thanks but i am also telling the truth
He has a good lower third but I haven’t seen the rest of his face tbh

jfl @ all the subhuman cope itt

5'11 is not even remotely a ""good"" height, that starts at 6'3+

having a few good features doesnt make someone gl & ethnic normies can def be incel in the west (w/o other halos to compensate)

even conservative girls would value looks very highly in a marriage, lookism is human nature not only for sluts

@TRUE_CEL does have very juicy, succulent lips tho ngl & i highly doubt @MakinItHappen truly mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Michael Myers

having a few good features doesnt make someone gl & ethnic normies can def be incel in the west (w/o other halos to compensate)

even conservative girls would value looks very highly in a marriage, lookism is human nature not only for sluts

@TRUE_CEL does have very juicy, succulent lips tho ngl & i highly doubt @MakinItHappen truly mogs him

Trying to troll me? FUCK OFF.

I've posted all sorts of videos while unkept and from a shitty android mother fucking phone in crap lighting.

Fuck off you pussy. Seriously. Pointless internet nerd troll.

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, Looks234 and Copeful
Now i'm actually getting pissed off. Retards here thinking this absolutely ugly ass man mogs me because I choose to post videos of myself while unkept during this stringent UK lockdown using a terrible android camera with pathetic lighting.

While these idiots take angled photos of their best sides and pose with manscara on. Fuck off with this nonsense now.

Trying to troll me? FUCK OFF.

I've posted all sorts of videos while unkept and from a shitty android mother fucking phone in crap lighting.

Fuck off you pussy. Seriously. Pointless internet nerd troll.

look at it this way

you're a 5'8 post-prime low tier normie

hes almost at a similar age and is probably also a low tier normie (although he does seem to underrate himself), but is 3 inches taller

both of you guys LOSE lol, theres no one mogging here (although wrt to height/frame, he does seem to be better off)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
look at it this way

hes almost at a similar age and is probably also a low tier normie (although he does seem to underrate himself), but is 3 inches taller

both of you guys LOSE lol, theres no one mogging here (although wrt to height/frame, he does seem to be better off)

I am low tier normie????? HAHAHAHAHAHA

look at it this way

Lower tier normie???

You trying to create tension on the forum dude? You're saying I'm below average looking now when I've been constantly had female attention in prime about being incredibly cute this that and the other? Lmao. Low tier normie LMAO because of android lens distortion.

Lower tier normie???

You trying to create tension on the forum dude? You're saying I'm below average looking now when I've been constantly had female attention in prime about being incredibly cute this that and the other? Lmao. Low tier normie LMAO because of android lens distortion.
You are Curry Chad

These gay morphs are actually creating the illusion I am below average

If a mod doesn't; sort this out I am gonna have to take this to @Sergeant

Lower tier normie???

lol who cares what u have in your prime, you're 10 years removed from that

in your state, as a 28 year old overweight man, you're a low tier normie at BEST

you cant keep coping w ""prime years"" forever, all that matters is your CURRENT state (unless u happen to reverse aging jfl)

in your state, as a 28 year old overweight man, you're a low tier normie at BEST

you cant keep coping w ""prime years"" forever, all that matters is your CURRENT state (unless u happen to reverse aging jfl)

You don't know how to rate. Irl I look considerably better than I do right now on a stupid android camera. Even while overweight slightly. The camera also adds 10lbs to your face. You really are clueless. It's astounding to me that you rate me 4/10.

The truth is you're a racist faggot. Actually had you down as a good guy.

You don't know how to rate. Irl I look considerably better than I do right now on a stupid android camera. Even while overweight slightly. The camera also adds 10lbs to your face. You really are clueless. It's astounding to me that you rate me 4/10.

And I am not 10 fucking years removed from that. I only started to get fat at 25/26. You really can't process a thought can you?

Even if he was clinically obese he’d still mog you to death, you have one of the worst midface ratios on the forum .

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

yea well sry to break it to u bro, but none of us will ever know how u look irl, so we will continue to rate u off of the videos that u upload

the camera doesnt add 10 lbs lmao, thats what landwhale normies tell themselves to cope. if anything, itd make ur face relatively narrower & take off pounds from your face.

how the fuck am i racist? im literally from the same race as u...

Even if he was clinically obese he’d still mog you to death, you have one of the worst midface ratios on the forum .
.85 isnt that bad :cry::cry::cry:

dont make me cry bhaijaan

This is an absolute fucking INTENSE motivation to buy a high spec camera even before the weight-loss has happened.

I want to fucking show this absolute retard how idiotic he is to draw conclusion from a blury camera lens distorted set of videos with shit lighting and an unkept groomed face.

Lol calls me low tier normie. BELOW average because of a bit of face fat. Imagine that.

PM me his pic. I won't dox him as I ain't like that. I just wanna see why he thinks he is better looking. Bet it's height logic.

yea well sry to break it to u bro, but none of us will ever know how u look irl, so we will continue to rate u off of the videos that u upload

the camera doesnt add 10 lbs lmao, thats what landwhale normies tell themselves to cope. if anything, itd make ur face relatively narrower & take off pounds from your face.

Science over black pill extremism you fucking retard.

Fde94785ef6b7724d3c05431b7ddfff6

This is an absolute fucking INTENSE motivation to buy a high spec camera even before the weight-loss has happened.

I want to fucking show this absolute retard how idiotic he is to draw conclusion from a blury camera lens distorted set of videos with shit lighting and an unkept groomed face.

Lol calls me low tier normie. BELOW average because of a bit of face fat. Imagine that.

PM me his pic. I won't dox him as I ain't like that. I just wanna see why he thinks he is better looking. Bet it's height logic.
I haven’t seen him, and he’ll never show anyone here what he looks like- he’s that much of a hopeless truecel.

• Love it
I haven’t seen him, and he’ll never show anyone here what he looks like- he’s that much of a hopeless truecel.

How do you know he has a bad midface then?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 6908
Science over black pill extremism you fucking retard.

View attachment 1001003
yes thats very inaccurate

if you can show me an actual paper which corroborates the same thing, then you can claim "scientific" (w/e tf that means)

besides, everyone we rate is thru pictures, so its adjusted anyways

tbh i had sent non larp pics to a decent amt of users @Titbot @AbandonShip @Bobbu flay i remember off the top of my head

Asymmetries are more visible in pics than in real life or in videos , that's why . Then add selfies in shit lighting .

Look at Brett Maverick using a selfie camera like the one I use to take videos with shit lighting.

Using selfie cameras is literally shooting yourself in the foot. Only legit very symmetric chads can pull shit like that off and even they take selfies in good lighting too. Thing that pisses me off about you is you are super confident but actually very wrong.

Stop being defeatist @TRUE_CEL

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers

you are right until the last sentence, i think he mogs me to the slums of mumbai as well tbh

• So Sad
Asymmetries are more visible in pics than in real life or in videos , that's why . Then add selfies in shit lighting .

Look at Brett Maverick using a selfie camera like the one I use to take videos with shit lighting.

View attachment 1001010View attachment 1001009

Using selfie cameras is literally shooting yourself in the foot. Only legit very symmetric chads can pull shit like that off and even they take selfies in good lighting too. Thing that pisses me off about you is you are super confident but actually very wrong.

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS MATTERS SO MUCH (THE PIC OF BRETT MAVERICK IS WAY WORSE IN TERMS OF PHOTOGRAPHY THAN YOURS)

HOW HARD IS IT TO PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN 10 FEET AWAY FROM YOU AND TAKING A FUCKING VIDEO WITHOUT AS MUCH DISTORTION

YOU WONT BC YOU KNOW ITLL SHATTER YOUR DELUSIONS, I AM CONFIDENT & I AM CORRECT

AND TO ANSWER YOUR PM (why do u pm me threats every time i post in one of ur threads), YOU ARE A LOW TIER NORMIE IN THAT VIDEO

yes thats very inaccurate

if you can show me an actual paper which corroborates the same thing, then you can claim "scientific" (w/e tf that means)

besides, everyone we rate is thru pictures, so its adjusted anyways

tbh i had sent non larp pics to a decent amt of users @Titbot @AbandonShip @Bobbu flay i remember off the top of my head

Just to be clear also:

1613955930498 1
1613955938113 1
1613955917145 1
1613955900216 1

Is this him??? @curryslayerordeath

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Introvertednarc
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Uglyandfat
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and Introvertednarc
thats not me JFL

if u want so badly, ill pm you a few pics

if u try to dox tho, remember how much information youve given abt urself & that youll instantly get permabanned
He won’t send you his real pics fyi @MakinItHappen

• Hmm...