Ugly 19 yr Old Squid: Looking for pharma and general advice

P

perseveringLTN

Iron
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
16
Reputation
6
I’m an ugly 19 yr old in college. Haven’t noticed a girl into me since I was a child. In college I have barely any energy despite getting long sleep (Haven’t tested REM sleep so IDK ab quality). I have bloodwork if it helps. I have narrow frame. My face is puffy despite being estimated 13% bf. I believe I have overactive sebaceous glands in my face. I have large pores. Got good rhino ab 1 year ago but still have slightly bulbous nose tip (Not sure if swelling still factoring in). I have narrow mouth and I think large buccal fat pads (American / Brazilian). Looking for optimal stack or just things to do to help with puffy face, shoulder size, energy, recessed maxilla, mandible (mayb filler?), possibly shrink nose etc. (yeah i’m coping)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7359.jpeg
    IMG_7359.jpeg
    448.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DB6A76A4-E85D-41B8-872C-F1503525FD73.png
    DB6A76A4-E85D-41B8-872C-F1503525FD73.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx and Oscaridk
I’m an ugly 19 yr old in college. Haven’t noticed a girl into me since I was a child. In college I have barely any energy despite getting long sleep (Haven’t tested REM sleep so IDK ab quality). I have bloodwork if it helps. I have narrow frame. My face is puffy despite being estimated 13% bf. I believe I have overactive sebaceous glands in my face. I have large pores. Got good rhino ab 1 year ago but still have slightly bulbous nose tip (Not sure if swelling still factoring in). I have narrow mouth and I think large buccal fat pads (American / Brazilian). Looking for optimal stack or just things to do to help with puffy face, shoulder size, energy, recessed maxilla, mandible (mayb filler?), possibly shrink nose etc. (yeah i’m coping)
you aint even ugly:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Yataeii
you aint even ugly:lul:
I have no chin projection and very weak jaw from side profile. No fem appeal at all constantly rejected at bars and clubs. Haven’t talked to a girl / talking stage since I was 11 yrs old. n these are better pictures than average. I have non ideal frame. 6’0 145 soaking wet.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy
I have no chin projection and very weak jaw from side profile. No fem appeal at all constantly rejected at bars and clubs. Haven’t talked to a girl / talking stage since I was 11 yrs old. n these are better pictures than average. I have non ideal frame. 6’0 145 soaking wet.
your genuinely fucking retarted you a 6ft mtn with a fuck ton of apeal
what the fuck do you want a girlfriend to spawn in front of you :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: overforme3, Yataeii, idklxm and 3 others
bro mogs 90% of this fucking forum and talks about being ugly and having no appeal :feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: overforme3, Yataeii and Sikkunt06
I’m an ugly 19 yr old in college. Haven’t noticed a girl into me since I was a child. In college I have barely any energy despite getting long sleep (Haven’t tested REM sleep so IDK ab quality). I have bloodwork if it helps. I have narrow frame. My face is puffy despite being estimated 13% bf. I believe I have overactive sebaceous glands in my face. I have large pores. Got good rhino ab 1 year ago but still have slightly bulbous nose tip (Not sure if swelling still factoring in). I have narrow mouth and I think large buccal fat pads (American / Brazilian). Looking for optimal stack or just things to do to help with puffy face, shoulder size, energy, recessed maxilla, mandible (mayb filler?), possibly shrink nose etc. (yeah i’m coping)
bro quick question are u fucking nd cuz you got the face to slay 😂😂
 
your genuinely fucking retarted you a 6ft mtn with a fuck ton of apeal
what the fuck do you want a girlfriend to spawn in front of you :ROFLMAO:
I’m here to improve my looks. Helps with jobs and respect from men as well. If you aren’t good looking and confident people don’t respect you. Just wanted advice I’m constantly disrespected by others and trust me i know some people are just stupid but in my mind I still always think “If i was better looking would they really be treating me like this”. You can critique my mindset but I’ve seen first hand how people treat those who are better looking differently.
 
bro quick question are u fucking nd cuz you got the face to slay 😂😂
I think everyone is ND to some extent. Never had someone call me ND irl but ppl don’t even rlly use that term outside of online threads so idk.
 
I’m here to improve my looks. Helps with jobs and respect from men as well. If you aren’t good looking and confident people don’t respect you. Just wanted advice I’m constantly disrespected by others and trust me i know some people are just stupid but in my mind I still always think “If i was better looking would they really be treating me like this”. You can critique my mindset but I’ve seen first hand how people treat those who are better looking differently.
hop on drugs (anxiety meds) to clear your head in social settings otherwise you will never achieve what you want because your brainless:)
 
Yeah bro wants the magic pill to fix all those things holy
I was hoping there were stacks, sum to increase test without decreasing natural levels, micro dosing accutane ppl here know better than others if that shit helps or it will do more harm than good and it’s cope. I’m willing to do wtv and mayb hardmax wit more surgery in the future
 
I think everyone is ND to some extent. Never had someone call me ND irl but ppl don’t even rlly use that term outside of online threads so idk.
so are you socially anxious? Looks matter to a high extent but if you sit and look retarded in a social setting then no girl is gonna approach you.
 
so are you socially anxious? Looks matter to a high extent but if you sit and look retarded in a social setting then no girl is gonna approach you.
I’m fine when i’m wit buddies or drinking or other shi. I don’t expect cold approaches by girls but getting rejected when cold approaching at bars all the time and not getting a single slay in demoralizing and jsut makes me wanna improve myself as much as I can
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: focity
I have no chin projection and very weak jaw from side profile. No fem appeal at all constantly rejected at bars and clubs. Haven’t talked to a girl / talking stage since I was 11 yrs old. n these are better pictures than average. I have non ideal frame. 6’0 145 soaking wet.
nigga ur like a 6'0 hmtn, i think ur good bro, if ur light just gymcel and hop on roids
 
  • +1
Reactions: perseveringLTN
If ur asking for advice dont use ai next time lol niggas be falling for ts
 

Attachments

  • 1000053405.jpg
    1000053405.jpg
    723.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: teno and .:dan:.
If ur asking for advice dont use ai next time lol niggas be falling for ts
I didn’t do anything to my face lmao I took my family out the back bc i’m not tryna post them on public threads. Other pic 0% ai. This one has 0% face manipulation didn’t do shi. I added some other pics anyone is welcome to check too most are within 1 of 2 month of rhino and generally older tho so good amount of swelling. Been on CJC + IPA, Tret, Bone Smash and more since than too.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8454.png
    IMG_8454.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7099.jpeg
    IMG_7099.jpeg
    432.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6978.jpeg
    IMG_6978.jpeg
    576.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5566.jpeg
    IMG_5566.jpeg
    536.3 KB · Views: 0
didn’t ai my face look at my message i just took out fam from backseats do any AI scan didn’t change my face in slightest and i’ve uploaded other pics.
there is a web-like(XX) pattern which keeps repeating on your hair that means its ai
 
there is a web-like(XX) pattern which keeps repeating on your hair that means its ai
i can send you original photo i didn’t change anything other than removing fam wit ai. my discord is nutzy9749 add me and ill show u original wit fam markered off rn. Put it into any site or ai it will tell you face isn’t changed. Also quarter profile picture is 100% original no ai metadata on that one.
 
i can send you original photo i didn’t change anything other than removing fam wit ai. my discord is nutzy9749 add me and ill show u original wit fam markered off rn. Put it into any site or ai it will tell you face isn’t changed. Also quarter profile picture is 100% original no ai metadata on that one.
i’m not doxxing my family on degen site peep any other pic all unfrauded. Weird ppl would even assume i did sum when im literally Lmtn. If I ai’d i wouldn’t look like any other photo i have of myself if not worse than the photos i have of myself LMAO. Don’t fraud shame me on public forum face untouched.
 
i’m not doxxing my family on degen site peep any other pic all unfrauded. Weird ppl would even assume i did sum when im literally Lmtn. If I ai’d i wouldn’t look like any other photo i have of myself if not worse than the photos i have of myself LMAO. Don’t fraud shame me on public forum face untouched.
looking for advice and getting brainless retards in my shit. I genuinely looking to improve idc if ppl here c my worser pics. No reason for me to edit my face.
 

Similar threads

griffin101
Replies
8
Views
100
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
K
Replies
7
Views
51
piperbomb
piperbomb
cooning
Replies
1
Views
35
focity
focity
xavisx
Replies
7
Views
95
xavisx
xavisx
volcel110
Replies
2
Views
75
volcel110
volcel110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top