Ugly and short people should not be allowed to have children

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Kraken
it would stop places like this being filled with incels everyone’s life would be much better, and Retarded people should Be either killed or put in asylums but this is all water tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, wishIwasSalludon, med and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, fluoride1337, watah and 5 others
What’s short?

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
it would stop places like this being filled with incels everyone’s life would be much better, and Retarded people should Be either killed or put in asylums but this is all water tbh
Genetics is a lottery. However height is guaranteed. Short = no reproduce. Ugly people can either create the next Gandy or the next Thomas Crooks, it’s a gamble

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, watah, Bug and 3 others
Shut up indian man

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and grungymallard97
Genetics is a lottery. However height is guaranteed. Short ≠ no reproduce. Ugly people can either create the next Gandy or the next Thomas Crooks, it’s a gamble
True but if 2 HTN+ make a baby the chances of it being better looking then if 2 LTNs made a baby are MUCH higher

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
No ragebait i feel that if youre baby is gonna live a shit life i.e. hes gonna have horrid lung problems, skull deformations. Just making his life hell he should be allowed to be put down <6 months old

• +1
No ragebait i feel that if youre baby is gonna live a shit life i.e. hes gonna have horrid lung problems, skull deformations. Just making his life hell he should be allowed to be put down <6 months old
it’s really cruel to say that but I genuinely agree with u. like it’s almost inhumane to make people that are set for failure

• +1
Reactions: xoollo
Over for me (it’s all about the face albeit)
I mean if ur like HTN+ then being short doesn’t matter so much but u MUST have one or the other, but if ur tall u gotta be good looking too so over for me

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I mean if ur like HTN+ then being short doesn’t matter so much but u MUST have one or the other, but if ur tall u gotta be good looking too so over for me
I’m high mtn and 5’10 and genuinely slay extremely easy, this world is a joke

• JFL
it’s really cruel to say that but I genuinely agree with u. like it’s almost inhumane to make people that are set for failure
Yh its super cruel but i dont mean like ew ugly baby kys. More in the sense pf you will genuinely have a shit life. You will experience few things if anything that life has to offer

• +1
Don't care, i'll have children no matter what, and they'll be the next anime mc in this world

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Ultimate Subhuman™
Genetics is a lottery. However height is guaranteed. Short = no reproduce. Ugly people can either create the next Gandy or the next Thomas Crooks, it’s a gamble
Height is polygenetic. It’s not guaranteed whatsoever. Nature will also have losers and winners. You can’t just eliminate the losers artificially and maintain equilibrium.

You can also manipulate height artificially with drugs (somewhat)

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, thereallegend, Whatever and 1 other person
I’m high mtn and 5’10 and genuinely slay extremely easy, this world is a joke
Same tbh I’m probs high MTN too and 6’5 and life is easy but I made this post for the LTN manlets 5’10 is an okay height tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and AlbinoMaxxer
OP, your idea doesn’t work in principle

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, truthhurts and grungymallard97
Yh its super cruel but i dont mean like ew ugly baby kys. More in the sense pf you will genuinely have a shit life. You will experience few things if anything that life has to offer
Yeah like being non NT they shouldn’t have to suffer or people with predisposed life altering diseases

• +1
Same tbh I’m probs high MTN too and 6’5 and life is easy but I made this post for the LTN manlets 5’10 is an okay height tbh
6’5 id be drowning in it, please be extremely low inhib thats why i slay so much tbh but tbh i get approached often

• +1
Height is polygenetic. It’s not guaranteed whatsoever. Nature will also have losers and winners. You can’t just eliminate the losers artificially and maintain equilibrium.

This is true but if only the tallest survive then generations later we will evolve to be taller

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
why bro? Obv will never happen but why wouldn’t it?
Because then the weakest crop of the “chads” kept will be on the chopping block. It’s nature. Losers and winners will always exist.

• +1

I know man but its weird to me how did humans before this regulate genetics? Ultra euthanasia (dk the term highly specific breeding?)

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Saint Casanova
6’5 id be drowning in it, please be extremely low inhib thats why i slay so much tbh but tbh i get approached often
I’m only low inhib with friends when by myself absoultely not, I’m only 16 tho so it’s kinda harder to meet girls but still get approached 2-3 times a week for snap or wtv mainly in the gym by decent looking girls. It’s pretty easy life tbh

I know man but its weird to me how did humans before this regulate genetics? Ultra euthanasia (dk the term highly specific breeding?)
Not everyone reproduced, only around 60-70% reproduced.

• +1
Reactions: Bug and grungymallard97
I’m only low inhib with friends when by myself absoultely not, I’m only 16 tho so it’s kinda harder to meet girls but still get approached 2-3 times a week for snap or wtv mainly in the gym by decent looking girls. It’s pretty easy life tbh
Wth is low inhib

• +1
Because then the weakest crop of the “chads” kept will be on the chopping block. It’s nature. Losers and winners will always exist.
yeah this is very high IQ thinking tbh. Suprised ur a ronaldo fan😂. but I think we should only do this for 2-3 generations then stop

Non nt bro you cant off a kid because he has mood swings 24/7😭
Non NT as in Autistic, Schizo or Down syndrome not bipolar or some basic shit

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and xoollo
Not everyone reproduced, only around 60-70% reproduced.
Small gene pool? Idk man even id 60-70 of those ancient humans reproduced the gene pool would still not allow for failure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova, truthhurts and grungymallard97
no i want more retards so life is easier for me

if i’m in a room filled with retards i’m a genius

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and truthhurts
Imagine chads doing posts like this and saying Mtn‘s shouldn’t reproduce. You would take the piss blud
:ogre:

• +1
thought this place was for looksmaxxing, not eugenics

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and truthhurts
no i want more retards so life is easier for me

if i’m in a room filled with retards i’m a genius
yeah ig but if everyone’s good looking then looks simply don’t matter and u gotta personality maxx something I’d benefit from so I’m being selfish basically

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and truthhurts
Small gene pool? Idk man even id 60-70 of those ancient humans reproduced the gene pool would still not allow for failure
Inferior humans are being artificially kept alive and helped though. Don’t forget that.

• +1
Reactions: xoollo and grungymallard97
Imagine chads doing posts like this and saying Mtn‘s shouldn’t reproduce. You would take the piss blud
:ogre:
MTNs SHOULDNT REPRODUCE IMO😭😭 ONLY HTN AS IVE SAID . But at least I’m tall so I have decent SMV

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Inferior humans are being artificially kept alive and helped though. Don’t forget that.
Yeah forgot about that + there were less people so there was less chance to develop mutations in genes enlarging the gene pool

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and grungymallard97
ii Won't reproduce OP, i wouldn't want my kids to have a 50 50 shot at being mentally handicapped.

• +1
What i would do to be 6’5, 16 is an easy age to slay at wym

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Schizotypalcel
16 is an easy age to slay at wym
i feel alot of people garner a oneitis around this age an miss out on slays, slight projection from me tho.

• +1
6ft would just become the new manlet height.

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, cooldude1231 and grungymallard97
What i would do to be 6’5, 16 is an easy age to slay at wym
nah cos u can’t go to clubs and shit everything before 18 is hard mode, school isn’t that easy to slay in, only parties and shit. I’m not gna say being 6’5 isn’t all that because it is. I’d rather be myself rn then a 5’6 CL

• +1