Ugly and short people should not be allowed to have children

6ft would just become the new manlet height.
yes but if everyone is kept around 6’0 to 6’6 then there wouldn’t be any raging manlets like it closes the gap for all sub 6 footers. And once 6’0 becomes the smallest group we stop the program of only letting the best reproduce and society functions as normal a

MTN yet we’re both on an incel website. U see where I’m going? and we both seem pretty normal too. HTN only 🥲
Yh bro, living in the netherlands is tuff bro istg america is easy slay. Mtn 6’3’. Smv 0

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
ii Won't reproduce OP, i wouldn't want my kids to have a 50 50 shot at being mentally handicapped.
it’s ur life don’t change it because my views have said so. But ur a good person for doing so imo

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Yh bro, living in the netherlands is tuff bro istg america is easy slay. Mtn 6’3’. Smv 0
yeah bro I live south England it’s much easier here and I’m also 6’5 which helps. U should probs move. There’s a lot of Dutch people on here

• +1
Reactions: xoollo
yeah bro I live south England it’s much easier here and I’m also 6’5 which helps. U should probs move. There’s a lot of Dutch people on here
Ik bro zeta was a tough pill

• +1
it’s ur life don’t change it because my views have said so. But ur a good person for doing so imo
it's not your views that would change it, i feel most people with mental issues with some severity have had this exact same thinking pattern.

• +1
Im genuinely curious what you look like bro what are these fucking stats im seeing

• +1
it's not your views that would change it, i feel most people with mental issues with some severity have had this exact same thinking pattern.
I’m guessing ur schizo which is terrifying to me since I had it for a few months after a REALLY bad trip on Spice(thought it was weed), I was seeing faces and hearing my name called for ages after it Was so scary

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Im genuinely curious what you look like bro what are these fucking stats im seeing
facially I’m MTN as I’ve said imo people say higher but idk lemme PM u my face

• +1
Reactions: xoollo
yeah ig but if everyone’s good looking then looks simply don’t matter and u gotta personality maxx something I’d benefit from so I’m being selfish basically
looks would matter because attraction is relative to the population

if everyone is subjectively ugly to us but they live around people that all look ugly then they will be mtn

• +1
yes but if everyone is kept around 6’0 to 6’6 then there wouldn’t be any raging manlets like it closes the gap for all sub 6 footers. And once 6’0 becomes the smallest group we stop the program of only letting the best reproduce and society functions as normal a
Manlets will just exist at a higher height than orignially

idk where u from, but i'm 181cm and here in Argentina it's pretty average, it's awful
I’m from England and I’m 196cm myself. average in England is 177cm

• Woah
Reactions: argvamp
I’m guessing ur schizo which is terrifying to me since I had it for a few months after a REALLY bad trip on Spice(thought it was weed), I was seeing faces and hearing my name called for ages after it Was so scary
slightly schizo (schizotypal), i feel bad for niggas with schizophrenia.

• +1
looks would matter because attraction is relative to the population pool

so if everyone is subjectively ugly to us but they live around ugly people then they will be mtn
Yes but that’s what I want. I want everyone to be the same lookslevel so looks will not hold such a value and the blackpill will no longer be a problem

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Yes but that’s what I want. I want everyone to be the same lookslevel so looks will not hold such a value and the blackpill will no longer be a problem
higher class people wouldn’t want that since they have access to the best women/genes

• +1
higher class people wouldn’t want that since they have access to the best women/genes
Yeah that’s why it would never ever happen unfortunately. It’s too late now for it anyway shoulda happened during evolution

• +1
Reactions: noobs
The government should implement strict guidelines for aspiring parents:

Before proceeding, both the prospective mother and father should undergo testing for common genetic diseases. Next, both parents must take a Mensa-accredited IQ test and achieve a minimum score of 110. Additionally, they should have a combined income of at least $120,000, and both parents must be at least 6 feet tall.

If there is a accidental pregnancy the mother must undergo immediate abortion if they didn't meet the requirements.

• +1
The government should implement strict guidelines for aspiring parents:

Before proceeding, both the prospective mother and father should undergo testing for common genetic diseases. Next, both parents must take a Mensa-accredited IQ test and achieve a minimum score of 110. Additionally, they should have a combined income of at least $120,000, and both parents must be at least 6 feet tall.

If there is an accidental pregnancy the mother must undergo immediate abortion if they didn't meet the requirements.
Completely agree but the woman should be minimum 5’9 not 6’0 that’s a lil unrealistic

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
Completely agree but the woman should be minimum 5’9 not 6’0 that’s a lil unrealistic
i wonder how crazy the world would be after 100 years of doing this

• +1
my dad 174cm and my mom 178cm, me 181cm at 19, idk how my dad pulled my mom
yeah u won ur genetics but with ur mums height u probs had potential to be like 6’3

• +1
Reactions: argvamp
nah cos u can’t go to clubs and shit everything before 18 is hard mode, school isn’t that easy to slay in, only parties and shit. I’m not gna say being 6’5 isn’t all that because it is. I’d rather be myself rn then a 5’6 CL
Clubs are outdated, just do wyll game and slay foids in ur school

• +1
Clubs are outdated, just do wyll game and slay foids in ur school
Slaying fouds in skl off of Snapchat requires a level of low inhib I just cannot obtain. I normally slay girls that I make my gf not 2 mans or ONS.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Slaying fouds in skl off of Snapchat requires a level of low inhib I just cannot obtain. I normally slay girls that I make my gf not 2 mans or ONS.
Brooo just ask to link it’s so easy

• +1