Ugly/average men aged 23+ who workout 2+ hours a week but are still invisible/rejected by slim average Beckies (5/10), what's your motivation?

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold
What keeps you driven bub?

Please discuss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Growth Plate, Deleted member 18890 and 2 others
my big fucking cock and the fact that if I don't get a girlfriend I can always kidnap a primary schooler and make her into a perfect wife

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, fjor2096, FrameMogger and 8 others
at this point i workout to beat mfs , that's my motivation (respect)

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Workout 2+ hours a week? Literally the biggest cope I've ever heard.

When I was a college athlete I would workout for 8 hours a day and was getting insane IOIs when I was shirtless and everyone asking me if I took roids. If I had at least a normie face I would've been a slayer.

Fatcels/DYELcels cope so fucking hard with liberal studies that say you can have an aesthetic body by doing 5 minutes of cardio a day and lifting for 30 minutes 3x a week. Models post stories every day on IG of them sweating their ass off in the gym at 6 AM.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, LightSkinNoob, TurkishAscender and 7 others
my motivation is the fact that i'm not ugly/average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
my big fucking cock and the fact that if I don't get a girlfriend I can always kidnap a primary schooler and make her into a perfect wife
That's our boy! :feelsez:
Waifu

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
the blackpill keeps me motivated

this is a very specific question

3223357F FBB3 4397 88A8 0FA9E6224F17

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 15004
idk tbh i just workout because it's what i've done for so long

When I was a college athlete I would workout for 8 hours a day and was getting insane IOIs when I was shirtless and everyone asking me if I took roids. If I had at least a normie face I would've been a slayer.

Fatcels/DYELcels cope so fucking hard with liberal studies that say you can have an aesthetic body by doing 5 minutes of cardio a day and lifting for 30 minutes 3x a week. Models post stories every day on IG of them sweating their ass off in the gym at 6 AM.
How do u even manage to workout 8 hours a day? At most i can manage 2 to 3 1/2hrs

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Connor murphy mental breakdown

The hope that it will get better one day. Still got more softmaxxing to go and still haven't hardmaxxed yet :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Roping because you get no pussy is cucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Conditioning from 6 AM to 7 AM. Weight room from 3-5. Practice from 5-8. Stretching/yoga from 8-9. Idk how many hours that is but every college athlete is doing that.
Would it make any difference just working out 2 hours a day? I can do this but seems extreme

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Would it make any difference just working out 2 hours a day? I can do this but seems extreme
You would look like a typical gym-goer. If you followed this you would look like a world class athlete who gets asked if he's in the NBA daily.

You would look like a typical gym-goer. If you followed this you would look like a world class athlete who gets asked if he's in the NBA daily.
ok that’s enough to motivate me to do it

I'm holding out for a morbidly obese princess :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Brian Peppers
Roping because you get no pussy is cucked.
PURE
COPE
Pussy is L I T E R A L L Y the most important thing in the world, I would know because im terminally online and that's what other terminally online virgins tell me!

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
FBI bait.

Fuck knows. You just keep going hoping that one day things will change if you take more steroids and get more surgeries.

What workout were you doing for 2 hours?

Most dedicated larper on .org