ugly bald 4'5 300lbs weeb incel donated 900 usd to a random foid streamer to hear "ara ara" from her.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

go to 3:03 mark, its absolutely brutal. you have to work months for that shit in developing shithole countries yet a fucking incel hands is to a fucking ugly virtual youtuber in a second just because she got pussy and he thinks he has a chance with her:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: all i want in my life is the extinction of human beings tbh, why nature made most males beta and cuck 😡

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15099, Xangsane and 13 others
She's a disgusting french whore too.
:sick::sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15099, n0rthface and 7 others
she verbally abuses beta cucks in her streams and makes fun of their sad being, gets their money and spends it every night on chad. its absolutely cagefuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, n0rthface and RODEBLUR
You can't watch it without verifying your age with a fucking passport jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, n0rthface, Over and 9 others

go to 3:03 mark, its absolutely brutal. you have to work months for that shit in developing shithole countries yet a fucking incel hands is to a fucking ugly virtual youtuber in a second just because she got pussy and he thinks he has a chance with her:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: all i want in my life is the extinction of human beings tbh, why nature made most males beta and cuck 😡

Me too! As a superior reptile i want to crush their pathetic synapsid skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and mortis
You can't watch it without verifying your age with a fucking passport jfl
it has nothing inappropriate idk why its age restricted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis
She's smart for portraying to be a anime character to take losers money. Wow, that's wife material.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, SubhumanCurrycel and mortis
She's smart for portraying to be a anime character to take losers money. Wow, that's wife material.
exactly, she is based and truth pilled, your are a retard if you are a female and don't do that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
she verbally abuses beta cucks in her streams and makes fun of their sad being, gets their money and spends it every night on chad. its absolutely cagefuel.
And its not even the playful kind where they ask for this behaviour, she goes out of her way to be as rude as possible but because they are looking at a anime character talk they don't find it insulting

Simps in these comment sections literally cheer this shit on aswell

• +1
She doesnt even need to show her face and she still gets validation and cash injected straight into her veins through an IV.

This is why I can't take "women's struggles" seriously :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and mortis
And its not even the playful kind where they ask for this behaviour, she goes out of her way to be as rude as possible but because they are looking at a anime character talk they don't find it insulting

Simps in these comment sections literally cheer this shit on aswell
I couldn't believe guys be like this existed tbh
She doesnt even need to show her face and she still gets validation and cash injected straight into her veins through an IV.

This is why I can't take "women's struggles" seriously :smonk:
imagine receiving 2k a day as a small streamer jfl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and SubhumanCurrycel

bruh wtffffff

i :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: kill myself i got 10 dollars for cleaning a entire farm back as a kid which took like 8 days

while this bitch says "ara ara" and gets 900 dollars

i hope she dies from cocaine overdose losing all her money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and Boldandbeautiful
Why do you hate her? If I would earn 900 dollars for saying ara ara, I would do it, just like you would do it. If you hate somebody, hate beta cucks who donate money.

• +1

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and mortis
What "ara ara" means?

• JFL
Can u download shit video and put it here or something how can I avoid this age restriction from fucking Jewish niggers wanting my passport photo

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and mortis
bruh wtffffff

i :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: kill myself i got 10 dollars for cleaning a entire farm back as a kid which took like 8 days

while this bitch says "ara ara" and gets 900 dollars

born woman in developed countries= become millionaire asap in your 20s

maybe I should also start larping as some handsome anime character to moneymaxx :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and mortis
Can u download shit video and put it here or something how can I avoid this age restriction from fucking Jewish niggers wanting my passport photo
This was the only way I managed to get it to an acceptable file size through lower the quality of the video for this website, jfl have fun @BigBiceps

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mortis and Over
This was the only way I managed to get it to an acceptable file size through lower the quality of the video for this website, jfl have fun @BigBiceps
View attachment 1384342
Is that she? Damn her voice is tbh top tier and that French accent I have a weakness for it

but fuck the degenerate

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mortis and BrendioEEE
im0B173.png

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lihito and mortis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Atem Rah
Why do you hate her? If I would earn 900 dollars for saying ara ara, I would do it, just like you would do it. If you hate somebody, hate beta cucks who donate money.

This, the donating cucks are to blame.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back