UGLY BEST FRIEND OF ONEITSIS HAS A CRUSH ON ME

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
BTW NOT A FUCKING BRAG.IM UGLY AND THIS UGLY BITCH LIKES ME FUCK MY LIFE.FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I CANT WIN I JUST CANT GET WHAT I WANT
HOLY FUCK I CANT WIN IN THIS LIFE.
I WAS SITTING IN CLASS AND MY ONEITSIS AND HER BEST FRIEND SIT BEHIND ME.
AND ALL I HEAR WHISPERING IS:Just ask him“ And then the ugly bitch says quietly :I dont know,I dont think he likes me“
And then my oneitsis says:Ok,Well its your decision,Just ask his Instagram“jfl i dont even have that
THEN I TURNED AROUND TO ANOTHER MATE ACTING LIKE I DIDNT HEAR THEM WHISPERING.And then They both stare at me.
And laugh.Then the ugly girl says after giggling:Uhm Do you have ........And starts laughing again😡😡😡😡😡Thats it they just giggled for 20 seconds and I acted like I didnt know what was going on.They always stare at me in breaks but my oneitsis doesnt like me but her ugly friend😡😡😡😡😡👹😡👹😡😡😡😡😡👹
Fuck my fucking life .
BTW I WAS THE ONLY GUY IN MY ROW AND MY CLASS IS FULL OF EVEN BIGGER SUBHUMANS THAN ME.HOW DOES THIS BITCH EVEN LIKE MY UGLY ASS

ALSO THE TEACHER ALWAYS SITS ME AWAY FROM THE OTHERS BECAUSE I TALK ALOT THATS WHY I SIT ALONE IN THE FRONT ROW
FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS FUCKING BITCH HAS A CRUSH ON ME AND MY ONEITSIS DOESNTDUUDUDJDDDSWIWIWWIWIWKSSSSOOSSKDJDDODDIDDJDIDSSISJWJWISWIWQÖQPAMA😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
3AAC9754 2137 42B8 84BC 2EF53B26DD00

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, 5'8manlet, Kingkellz and 4 others
dn read

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
BTW NOT A FUCKING BRAG.IM UGLY AND THIS UGLY BITCH LIKES ME FUCK MY LIFE.FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I CANT WIN I JUST CANT GET WHAT I WANT
HOLY FUCK I CANT WIN IN THIS LIFE.
I WAS SITTING IN CLASS AND MY ONEITSIS AND HER BEST FRIEND SIT BEHIND ME.
AND ALL I HEAR WHISPERING IS:Just ask him“ And then the ugly bitch says quietly :I dont know,I dont think he likes me“
And then my oneitsis says:Ok,Well its your decision,Just ask his Instagram“jfl i dont even have that
THEN I TURNED AROUND TO ANOTHER MATE ACTING LIKE I DIDNT HEAR THEM WHISPERING.And then They both stare at me.
And laugh.Then the ugly girl says after giggling:Uhm Do you have ........And starts laughing again😡😡😡😡😡Thats it they just giggled for 20 seconds and I acted like I didnt know what was going on.They always stare at me in breaks but my oneitsis doesnt like me but her ugly friend😡😡😡😡😡👹😡👹😡😡😡😡😡👹
Fuck my fucking life .
BTW I WAS THE ONLY GUY IN MY ROW AND MY CLASS IS FULL OF EVEN BIGGER SUBHUMANS THAN ME.HOW DOES THIS BITCH EVEN LIKE MY UGLY ASS

ALSO THE TEACHER ALWAYS SITS ME AWAY FROM THE OTHERS BECAUSE I TALK ALOT THATS WHY I SIT ALONE IN THE FRONT ROW
FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS FUCKING BITCH HAS A CRUSH ON ME AND MY ONEITSIS DOESNTDUUDUDJDDDSWIWIWWIWIWKSSSSOOSSKDJDDODDIDDJDIDSSISJWJWISWIWQÖQPAMA😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡View attachment 286170
@Pietrosiek another chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, turkproducer, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
657613 819858

guys remember this is op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, SWEATENEDturtle, 5'8manlet and 8 others
How ugly? Sometimes ugly girls can have one redeeming feature that can make you find them attractive eventually.

How ugly? Sometimes ugly girls can have one redeeming feature that can make you find them attractive eventually.
She has ass and tits.
But shes short as fuck(Which I dont like)
Also her face cannot be saved.
I swear Im always nice to her.
But Shes litterally the last person at school I would touch.I just cant get myself to do it

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
Off topic. But are you insecure because of your skull size

Off topic. But are you insecure because of your skull size
I'm bloated and kinda boneless underneath the bloat. The only good thing about my face is my forward growth and side profile.

• So Sad
Reactions: Almu
Volcel if u don't fuck her once tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
we still hitting the gym tonight mate? no creatine this time though as my hair thinned after last time

Tell her to have a threesome with you and your oneitis, if your oneitis is a good friend she would do it so her friend can have you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Deleted member 2352
Tell her to have a threesome with you and your oneitis, if your oneitis is a good friend she would do it so her friend can have you.
Not in a million years.Imagine if it worked.
The ugly bitch still wants her turn
I will never touch her

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 4577
Not in a million years.Imagine if it worked.
The ugly bitch still wants her turn
I will never touch her
You said that she has a good body, you can just put a paperbag on her face and fuck her.

You said that she has a good body, you can just put a paperbag on her face and fuck her.
Hmm I will think about it.
If she approaches me again.
I will put a demand for a threesome with her cute friend.If she accepts I might do it

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
theres a partytonight mate but fuck that, im not drinking alcohol is poisen and they will all be bald and collegenlesss at 30

gunna get ready for the gym, might be some hot girls there anyway

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
theres a partytonight mate but fuck that, im not drinking alcohol is poisen and they will all be bald and collegenlesss at 30

gunna get ready for the gym, might be some hot girls there anyway
Yes Gym>Party.
Fuck having fun.
Just hit the bench and bodymaxx

imagine not liking short girls
Dont need to imagine.
I just dont.they are fucking Annoying.
Unless shes really hot.Then its ok.
But they have subhuman height genes.
Not going near that.

not gonna narrate this shit