Ugly bitches with fat asses hit different

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I was on nofap for like two weeks until today. I had to end it because I was becoming a menace to society

I woke up today thinking about some ugly white girl at the beach who had a big ole fat ass. And it wasn't that ugly unaesthetic "fat" ass most black girls have . For some reason at the time it triggered that butterfly in stomach type feeling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Sigmamale, Deleted member 7806 and 5 others
You mean you wanted to puke?

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
My ex was ugly but had nice body
Body > face tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 9670 and PYT
You mean you wanted to puke?
Nah like that feeling you had with your first kiss Ion ever get that feeling anymore. I think it might have just been the nofap

and ppl on here will tell me that blacks don't have different standards

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 12002 and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
and ppl on here will tell me that blacks don't have different standards
I'm a big advocate for face>body. I got roasted at school cause I said I wanted to fuck some model tier white girl with a flat ass

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Adriana Lima
Nah like that feeling you had with your first kiss Ion ever get that feeling anymore. I think it might have just been the nofap
I was too nervous during my first kiss to feel anything else.

• JFL
5F37164F 8111 4536 AA66 1B55F8E30996
lewd funny sex GIF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Looks234, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
I'm a big advocate for face>body. I got roasted at school cause I said I wanted to fuck some model tier white girl with a flat ass
yeah yeah your an outlier with white boy tastes like all the blacks on here

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and PYT
yeah yeah your an outlier with white boy tastes like all the blacks on here
I'm starting to lean towards the dark side tbh, I'll still never fuck a girl I find ugly or that's fat tho

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I mean that adrenaline rush is what I'm referring to
Ok, so like the first time I shot up meth. That's repulsive, dude. Fat girls shouldn't make you feel that way.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Chadeep
Ok, so like the first time I shot up meth. That's repulsive, dude. Fat girls shouldn't make you feel that way.
Fucking Fat Girls= High T.

• JFL
She wasn't fat though JFL, she had a fat ass but it wasn't the cellulite water balloon ass it looked firm :feelsohh:

When I see pics like this I can't help but think what her stomach looks like jfl
ye she was my first ltr, she was latina with a fat ass and tits, she was a lil chubby but honestly it wasn’t that bad
A374F724 B232 4708 BD65 6EB8407EA7D0

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Oh I remember from PMs jfl, have you slayed anyone new? Or even that girl you texted as ritalincel
ye, not the girl from i texted like ritty, i actually am gonna do a sneaky link with a girl tonight since we don’t got school tomorrow and prolly fuck her in the slayermobile

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Fucking Fat Girls= High T.
Could be, but most of the time that's not the case. Women like men who are "high T". A lot of times fat girls gotta settle for dudes who aren't "high T", because "high T" dudes have better options and generally don't want to mess with them too much.

ye, not the girl from i texted like ritty, i actually am gonna do a sneaky link with a girl tonight since we don’t got school tomorrow and prolly fuck her in the slayermobile
REPENT!

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate