Ugly curry has a high class WASP gf

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Women like these are the real prize. Not the slavshit x ethnic couples that get posted here. Anyone can ascend with poor desperate EE girl but this I'm mirin. Rare curry w

Screenshot 20240721 090350 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: laaltin, Mog3D, deadstock and 24 others
@murdah @SecularIslamist @John Doe @Chadeep @normie_joe

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
blackpill DESTROYED

good job bhai

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Mog3D, zyzzbrah1234 and 14 others
the top three hottest girls I personally know from IRL married ugly guys (legit would be rated LTN here)

two of them married guys well placed in the careers the foids have choosen, med and law. thats textboox hypergamy, hypergamy is foid going for guys higher than them hierarchically not foids going for chad

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, pablomaxx, greywind and 3 others
Pfff

don’t worry I’ll send my chadlite destroy that couple

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: spongebob, HighTierSubhuman, Recessed Life and 10 others
blackpill DESTROYED

good job bhai
No I think she is using him in some way or another. Old money white foids like these are very self centered and egoistic. They care a lot about their self image there's 100% another side to this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, LancasteR, Imretarded? and 4 others
hottest girls I personally know from IRL married ugly guys

two of them married guys well placed in the careers the foids have choosen, med and law. thats textboox hypergamy, hypergamy is foid going for guys higher than them hierarchically not foids going for chad
Chad is only for sex

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Imretarded?, Chadeep and 1 other person
This dude's personality and dick gotta be heavenly for her to stick around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and piec
I will send both of you photos! @piec @DalitBoss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe, Imretarded? and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pablomaxx, sportsmogger and Imretarded?
Which one? Poland or somewhere else?
Poland duh.

Ukraine/russia/belarus are even better but unfortunately they’re not options atm.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
is your skin color darker than med? we slavs (etchnics) dont like etchnics
Slavic girls like everything if you hand them dollars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Imretarded?, Chadeep and 2 others
I’m Indian-American. I got more matches in one day In Gdańsk than an entire week in NYC.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, sportsmogger, CFW432 and 3 others
I’m Indian-American. I got more matches in one day In Gdańsk than an entire week in NYC.
i dont doubt that, they think ur exotic and will fly these whores to big cities and buy them shit

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Imretarded? and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, TechnoBoss and iblamechico
i dont doubt that, they think ur exotic and will fly these whores to big cities and buy them shit
Probably plays a factor in my case, but even FOB Indians do decently with Polish women and they mostly run kebab stores, are broke students or deliver food.

Eastern European women are just less racist in general. Average American women is gigaracist but woke virtue signals. Eastern European women are more likely to have 0 opinion on ethnics

Anyway there are memes about this in polish normie places like wykop.pl

IMG 0121

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Imretarded?, Chadeep and 1 other person
From what I can tell he seems to be moderately famous on tiktok
....that's it?

If he was here I would've said to him "there no TikTok fame for that chin" but I guess there is.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Women like these are the real prize. Not the slavshit x ethnic couples that get posted here. Anyone can ascend with poor desperate EE girl but this I'm mirin. Rare curry w

View attachment 3066099View attachment 3066105
Getting PTSD from my parents relationship. My curry father (at least he was above average height in Australia) married my successful lawyer htb/stacy mum who was 5'8.

Also this girl in the pic isn't that gl.

Their son will end up on .org.

• +1
Probably plays a factor in my case, but even FOB Indians do decently with Polish women and they mostly run kebab stores, are broke students or deliver food.

Eastern European women are just less racist in general. Average American women is gigaracist but woke virtue signals. Eastern European women are more likely to have 0 opinion on ethnics

Anyway there are memes about this in polish normie places like wykop.pl

View attachment 3066126
I think the reason they're less racist is because there's less ethnics. Once the flood starts the appeal will drop sharp like it did in the west.

• +1
Getting PTSD from my parents relationship. My curry father (at least he was above average height in Australia) married my successful lawyer htb/stacy mum who was 5'8.

Also this girl in the pic isn't that gl.

Their son will end up on .org.
Wishful thinking

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Imretarded? and TechnoBoss
Send location from pajeet. I will serve justice for this unfair looksmatching

• +1
  • +1
I think the reason they're less racist is because there's less ethnics. Once the flood starts the appeal will drop sharp like it did in the west.
Yeah probably. Most ethnics moving to Poland are low status and poor.

Polish people are also low status and poor though (just not as poor as your average non-Asian ethnics though).

Normal ass polish people (ie not mentally ill, drunk, or a junkie) will be begging in the streets in Poland. Had two polish guys come up to me in krakow begging for money and they were like relatively normal.

You don’t see normal white people begging anywhere in the US tbh.

• +1
Polish women like everyone but polish men. Keep seething 4 BBC moggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pablomaxx, Imretarded? and piec
Yeah probably. Most ethnics moving to Poland are low status and poor.

Polish people are also low status and poor though (just not as poor as your average non-Asian ethnics though).

Normal ass polish people (ie not mentally ill, drunk, or a junkie) will be begging in the streets in Poland. Had two polish guys come up to me in krakow begging for money and they were like relatively normal.

You don’t see normal white people begging anywhere in the US tbh.
That's not true. In the current age there are very poor areas of white people in West Virginia (and maybe mississipi or arkansas) that live in extreme poverty. There are also a ton of homeless whites in cities in California, NYC and Bay area.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep and TechnoBoss
His 8x6 personality was just too irresistible.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
That's not true. In the current age there are very poor areas of white people in West Virginia (and maybe mississipi or arkansas) that live in extreme poverty. There are also a ton of homeless whites in cities in California, NYC and Bay area.
Those whites in poverty in rural areas don’t resort to begging typically.

In urban areas in the US 99% of whites that beg are junkies or mentally ill. Only exception in my life is one Ukrainian refugee I saw on the subway recently.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
What psl bhai

Idk I’ve never gotten myself rated. Am 6’0” tho.

Hinge is the only dating app which works for me in the US. There I get 1-2 matches a day with non-Indian women using premium.

Tinder is basically dead. Doesn’t work at all for me in the US.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Imretarded?, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep and TechnoBoss
@St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Imretarded? and watah
So how the fuck do you make money when your over their.

You either need remote work for American company or passive income.

If you work for Polish Janusz you’ll be poor so that won’t work.

• +1
Idk I’ve never gotten myself rated. Am 6’0” tho.

Hinge is the only dating app which works for me in the US. There I get 1-2 matches a day with non-Indian women using premium.

Tinder is basically dead. Doesn’t work at all for me in the US.
Looks avg or above avg?

• +1
You either need remote work for American company or passive income.

If you work for Polish Janusz you’ll be poor so that won’t work.
so which did you do. I tried to get a remote job and its been hard as fuck to get it.

A while back I got some shitty 20$/hr job for a phone banker role. Could have done it remotely.

• +1
so which did you do. I tried to get a remote job and its been hard as fuck to get it.

A while back I got some shitty 20$/hr job for a phone banker role. Could have done it remotely.
I have a remote job.

Geomaxxing is a bit of a meme. Not that it doesn’t work, but the issue is it’s extremely difficult for an average person to pull off.

The job part is less of an issue than the visa part tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Imretarded?
I have a remote job.

Geomaxxing is a bit of a meme. Not that it doesn’t work, but the issue is it’s extremely difficult for an average person to pull off.

The job part is less of an issue than the visa part tbh.
It makes sense you wanna stay in pussy paradise , who wouldn't. But thats for a later concern. Can't you just bribe those brokies. Give the customs agent some cigars and whiskey and some real gold chain as a thank you for his services, and then get the visa extended for a while.

• +1
Looks avg or above avg?

lol average looking Indians don’t get any matches on Hinge with non-Indian women.

I’d prob say above average but still fairly unremarkable. Wouldn’t be able to model and would probably get roasted here if I posted face here so I’m not like tuboflard or Salludon or anything like that.

• +1
It makes sense you wanna stay in pussy paradise , who wouldn't. But thats for a later concern. Can't you just bribe those brokies. Give the customs agent some cigars and whiskey and some real gold chain as a thank you for his services, and then get the visa extended for a while.
Poland isn’t Ukraine dude lol you’ll end up in prison if you go around bribing people as a foreigner.

• +1

Looks like shit on her plate eww lmao

• +1
I am truecel and I look 190 times better than that subhuman curry.

Brutal pheno pill.

• +1
Tamil boys winning

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer