Ugly curry has a high class WASP gf

I wouldn't eat it. Lolz. Probably undercooked beef
The white woman will eat raw beef, insects, frogs, mud and even shit that the ethnic man cooks foe validation points and having a high score on thr Savior complex scale

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, TechnoBoss, Chadeep and 1 other person
Jesus christ I accidentally skipped to the part with his mom and gagged, @poopoohead insane difference between his gf and mom. Tbh your gf fogging your mom a ton is kinda proof you upgrade your genetics/succeeded. Even though that's a weird af way to think about shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
The white woman will eat raw beef, insects, frogs, mud and even shit that the ethnic man cooks foe validation points and having a high score on thr Savior complex scale
Images   2024 08 01T175209268

Same is for jeetas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, WeiWei, poopoohead and 1 other person
Poland isn’t Ukraine dude lol you’ll end up in prison if you go around bribing people as a foreigner.
Doubt it considering it's ranked very high in the corruption index .

wtf is even the blackpill at this point.

all for the views....

@xegigi @Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
@sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Over JBC is law in eastern europe. Going to tan till I'm curry passing and slay slavic foids

Fucking blows my mind

Blackpill is non existent for curries meanwhile us mtn+ sandniggers and turks are rotting because we’re muzzies

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, Chadeep and copingtoohardrn
over for you if you think she isnt sneaking out every night for white brah chad

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Jesus christ I accidentally skipped to the part with his mom and gagged, @poopoohead insane difference between his gf and mom. Tbh your gf fogging your mom a ton is kinda proof you upgrade your genetics/succeeded. Even though that's a weird af way to think about shit lmao
the difference is insane lmfao, adds a ton of generations to their gene pool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and moredatesmorerapes
They look like the couple I posted pictures of that I saw at a Golf Tournament, and in the first picture they appear to be at a Golf Tournament.
4279577_Screenshot_20240721_090350_Chrome.jpg

One wasp foid=10 ethnic bitches
That foid isn't hot tho, never seen a hot or beautiful white girl with Indian or blacks and she's doing it for another reason and cheating on him.

Other hand white men can effortlessly get ur whore momma and all ur indian models just by being white and med.

That's it

Brb roping

@Jason Voorhees lifefuel for u tho

Atp anglo women are built for indian cock only

They look like the couple I posted pictures of that I saw at a Golf Tournament, and in the first picture they appear to be at a Golf Tournament.
4279577_Screenshot_20240721_090350_Chrome.jpg

Women being attracted to tall men????

What a surprise tbhngl