Ugly foid on Hinge mad she only gets matched with desperate Indian men and no chads

D

Deleted member 5180

Kraken

Hinge does not work for me?

I've just downloaded Hinge app again. I like the idea of the app and I feel like there's good quality of men . However I do not have any luck with it and I'm a woman.. It kind of wrecks my self-esteem a little unfortunately as everyone keeps telling me how great it is. I have been there again for 3 days now and have gotten maybe 20 likes (all from indian desperate men basically, sorry if it's offensive) I've liked maybe 20 men myself and I've gotten just two matches!

I have been on Hinge before and same thing every time. I've usually ended deleting the profile after a few days as it made me feel seriously bad about myself and my looks. However during the lockdown my flatmate (who's Scandinavian blonde just like me) downloaded the app kinda as a 'joke' and she got like 30 likes every hour for the first days, every person she liked matched her back and started the conversation, and even if she didn't reply they were still sending messages. She even got talking to this TV person (or someone pretending to be him) She didn't use much time for the profile, every single prompt was about covid-19 (and she had only 2 pictures of her face, others were taken from behind etc. It made me think that maybe guys are more open during lockdown but my experience with this app is so depressing. I feel so ugly and undateable.

Hinge does not work for me?

705BCBC8 B39B 4513 BA98 3676920C3ED2

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, .👽. and 10 others
Makes me smile with glee, when i see entitled ugly girls get heartbroken and come to the realization theyre in fact subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 9 others
My life fuel for the day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and Deleted member 5180
My 55 yo Aunt has like 20-30 yo Indians hitting on her Facebook all the time
It's funny af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401, .👽. and 3 others
The foid sounds like someting Brettyboy would post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
look at the comments. these people are all so stupid, why are they all so stupid??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5180
Now, imagine if women struggled just a tiny bit to match on Tinder and only the hot women matched on Tinder. There would be a huge media movement detailing the shallowness and unreal standards of men (hint: there already is).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and Deleted member 5180
Ugh, why do women think they're entitled to men? Look sweaty, judging by your post, you've got a LOT of problems that are not looks-related. Work on your personality and your confidence. You need to be confident about yourself! People will easily notice. Take a shower daily and get a nice haircut if it helps. And finally, be grateful that you're alive! Life is a miracle that deserves to be enjoyed.

Have a nice day :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, FutureMogger and 2 others
Bumperini

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bna all females from using internet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5180
Wasn't there a reddit thread of a woman who started crying because she matched with all Indians?

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6401