Ugly foid tells other foids to stop dating ugly men JFL

D

Deleted member 22841

Overbite + Upper eyelid exposure + Autism = Over

Look at this creature telling other foids to stop dating ugly men. STFU bitch if you were an ugly man you would know the struggles and feel bad but because your an ugly foid you have no idea. You have no right to tell foids to stop dating men cause they are ugly when in fact you are ugly you are harming your own people but oh wait i forgot, cause your a women it does not effect you as much. So that's why someone as ugly as you can make videos like this. Cause your a foid.

Original video

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 14262, Trilogy and 5 others
wow those eyes...

• +1
Reactions: mogging
View attachment 1956248
Look at this creature telling other foids to stop dating ugly men. STFU bitch if you were an ugly man you would know the struggles and feel bad but because your an ugly foid you have no idea. You have no right to tell foids to stop dating men cause they are ugly when in fact you are ugly you are harming your own people but oh wait i forgot, cause your a women it does not effect you as much. So that's why someone as ugly as you can make videos like this. Cause your a foid.

Original video
She thinks, she won the genetic lottery because of green eyes, while having an absolute Incel tier face naxui

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
tbh its the worst eyes i have seen no joke
Now that i think about it, out of all the women i have seen she probably has the worst eyes. Maybe even a women with a almond lazy eye could be better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14984, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
is she complaining that there are no ugly men left for her to date ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, TheDragon, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
also mirin Thorfin pfp

Girls on the st arent beautiful on average. Shes just relatively ugly

i hairline mog this bitch

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 22841, Trilogy and 1 other person
Now that i think about it, out of all the women i have seen she probably has the worst eyes. Maybe even a women with a almond lazy eye could be better
Those eyes would be worshipped in Asia because of roundness and greenness

Why is it only ugly foids who seem to make these "hot takes" on social media? always subhuman chinks or pajeetas with acne or bug eyes or flat maxillas that have the most to say about who dates who. If I was chad I would meet these girls and then tell them they are brutally subhuman and will die alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 19766, Moggie and 1 other person
1 trillion cock stare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
She's based tbh
When you stop breeding with ugly people less subhuman incels are born

Although yet again it goes to prove women are harsher eugenicists than nazis were
If you're not attractive, white, 6'4 and careermaxxed you deserve a life on loneliness and misery which is arguably worse than being sent to a gas chamber

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, subhuman incel, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Mesut Ozil eyes.

She's based tbh
When you stop breeding with ugly people less subhuman incels are born

Although yet again it goes to prove women are harsher eugenicists than nazis were
If you're not attractive, white, 6'4 and careermaxxed you deserve a life on loneliness and misery which is arguably worse than being sent to a gas chamber
nope, gene recomb, attractive peoples kids dont mog their parents and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, subhuman incel and KING REIDYZ
She thinks, she won the genetic lottery because of green eyes, while having an absolute Incel tier face naxui
I don’t think so chud, not everyone thinks the way you do 😂