Ugly girl sends me unsolicited nudes

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
almost puked when I saw this

Can you believe this brocels? A man in a committed relationship like me shouldn’t be receiving such degeneracy

I am in my right to screen shot it and have warned her of potential spreading if she continues

Nobody should be forced to see floppy tits like this out of nowhere

4D3DDEC0 5F93 45F3 81F6 B3E981341292

I am thinking of getting into contact with the police since this is sexual assault

I shouldn’t be forced to see this

She said she wanted me to see if these pants look good on her then sent me a topless pic

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, RecessedChinCel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 19 others
@Beastimmung @stunna @Manletmachine

How can women do this without consequences? We need to combat this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, vyirus and cutie_pie
I would

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
you have a very hard life indeed

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: human304, Deleted member 33986, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Astaghfirullah, stay strong brother

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21182
@Reformed @WeiWei

Can you believe this?

I was bated into “seeing her new pants” and she sends me a whole topless picture

This shouldn’t be celebrated. She has put my relationship and morals at risk.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
stop posting shit irl people sent you in private on this forum in some form of ego-threads "i get hoes/bitches" shit
you're just coming off as insecure, trust me bro at the end of the day mfs don't care if you get hoes or don't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, WeiWei, 0kami123 and 9 others
It's been like 4 months since I've posted to this shithole. I have to say, I'm pleased with this new trend.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Gaygymmaxx
Do you know her irl? Are you allowed to screen shot nudes, you gonna walk in there and show the cops her nudes blud? 💀

You could just show the convo ig it'll show the same implications and get her a verbal warning and one of the officers phone numbers probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 21182
If a guy sent her dick pic it would be all over her girl friends group chat. Glad that she didn’t end up in group chat but incel website.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Gus17, BoredPrince and 5 others
stop posting shit irl people sent you in private on this forum in some form of ego-threads "i get hoes/bitches" shit
you're just coming off as insecure, trust me bro at the end of the day mfs don't care if you get hoes or don't
You missed the point of this thread.

I did not request such pictures and should not receive unsolicited nudity in disguise of showing her new pants.

you have a very hard life indeed
If this happened to me I’d grab the nearest knife and slit my wrist. Idk how OP continues to live after this HORRIBLE event. Stay strong OP

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Gaygymmaxx
bro give me her insta help a brocel out that body looks amazing honestly i am in love, im in germany too just give me bro

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 21182
Do you know her irl? Are you allowed to screen shot nudes, you gonna walk in there and show the cops her nudes blud? 💀

You could just show the convo ig it'll show the same implications and get her a verbal warning and one of the officers phone numbers probably
She is a close friend of my sister and I have ss and she saw it. She baited me suggesting she was buying new pants and wanted me to see how it looked on her.

WAIT, what the fuck look at those hands. IS THAT YOUR FUCKIGN NEIGHBOUR THAT I WANTED TO SMASH

• JFL
she got bigger hands than me looks like a tranny

• +1
Why did you censor it? 😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BoredPrince and Deleted member 21182
If you aren't into her forward her to me please

Just tell your sister to tell everyone else in their friend group so she gets made fun of as reparations

• JFL
437A2FCF DEB8 4080 BDB2 EE9E501F458D

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and deadmanwalking
If you aren't into her forward her to me please
She is a dirty German girl, may she mature out of such practices inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 21182

You’re autistic nigga

• Woah
Just sue her then and shut the fuck up

• JFL
Censor was rather distasteful

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 21182

Can you believe this brocels? A man in a committed relationship like me shouldn’t be receiving such degeneracy

I am in my right to screen shot it and have warned her of potential spreading if she continues

View attachment 2385429

I am thinking of getting into contact with the police since this is sexual assault

She said she wanted me to see if these pants look good on her then sent me a topless pic
Other way round for me, I sent a random girl my dick on snap and she told me she would report me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Mewton and Deleted member 21182
Send her this

3589381 20230814 130849

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 21182
"Teehee Chad I bought these new shorts
Do they look good on me?"

Images   2023 08 17T002113867

• JFL
report her to the authorities

she'd do the same if some 2.5 psl currycel sent something

He was just trying to brag.
And? You think I wasn't aware of that? You thought therese were genuine replies to his problem?

Are you a single-cell organism?

Just tell your sister to tell everyone else in their friend group so she gets made fun of as reparations
get her a verbal warning and one of the officers phone numbers probably

You're upsetting me. Scumbag.

admin behead this fakecel
Baby Lawrence Torture

• JFL
i will find where you live and kill you

• JFL
i will find where you live and kill you
Nigga I’m suffering enough trying to recover from seeing those dried ass nipples on those shaggy ass tits

And? You think I wasn't aware of that? You thought therese were genuine replies to his problem?

Are you a single-cell organism?

You're upsetting me. Scumbag.
Dnr

View attachment 2385429

• Ugh..