Ugly girl sends me unsolicited nudes

almost puked when I saw this

Can you believe this brocels? A man in a committed relationship like me shouldn’t be receiving such degeneracy

I am in my right to screen shot it and have warned her of potential spreading if she continues

Nobody should be forced to see floppy tits like this out of nowhere

View attachment 2385429

I am thinking of getting into contact with the police since this is sexual assault

I shouldn’t be forced to see this

She said she wanted me to see if these pants look good on her then sent me a topless pic
she wristmogg the whole forum WTF

that's a tranny boyo

Brag thread.

21182.jpg

Can you believe this brocels? A man in a committed relationship like me shouldn’t be receiving such degeneracy

I am in my right to screen shot it and have warned her of potential spreading if she continues

View attachment 2385429

I am thinking of getting into contact with the police since this is sexual assault

She said she wanted me to see if these pants look good on her then sent me a topless pic
Why do u say she is ugly???
Her body is slimmer than most girls

Her body is slimmer than most girls
My gf body mogs her

View attachment 2385429

Her body is slimmer than most
Yes she mogs but the first girl still has better body than most girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Her body is slimmer than most

Yes she mogs but the first girl still has better body than most girls
My standards are high nigga

U think I’m finna screw any girl?

HTN+ problems

stop posting shit irl people sent you in private on this forum in some form of ego-threads "i get hoes/bitches" shit
you're just coming off as insecure, trust me bro at the end of the day mfs don't care if you get hoes or don't
realest reply LMAOOO

looksmaxxers when someone new is interested in looksmaxxing: 😱😱