Ugly girls only go for hot guys

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
This is all I see IRL btw
No betabuxxing either because I see it in HS and College

Ugly girls are insecure and only go for attractive dudes and are unaware they’re unattractive.

Normies/oofy doofies are with above average girls

The number of HTN+ I saw with ugly hoes is crazy

Also the number of hot girls with normies/uglies is crazy

(inb4 i can rate ppl irl and know ppl looksmatches)

Everytime i close this forum and go more outside the BP becomes more insignificant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and 9 others
I don't see that

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Tbh no

most ugly hoes dont know they subhuman cause chads are addicted to pussy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, alriodai, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
all women, no matter their looks level, are deluded into thinking they’re better than they are due to dating apps. subsequently, they will all go for chad.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, alriodai, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
some minority of hot women want a beta guy who is completely worshipful and 100% in the feminine frame the same way a small minority of women want pitbulls or w/e

its a safe way of satisfying their desire for masculine energy in their life from a source that they can completely dominate and control

oofy doofy theory is sort of correct its just that in order to become an oofy doofy you have to be like a npc in a girls irl sims game, not have fallen through the cracks, and be the 1/1000 who happens to slot into the oofy doofy niche in a social circle with decent looking women

you cant plan to become and oofy doofy and you cant force your way into the role, oofy doofy are born into it like indentured servant or eunuchs of old

it also wouldnt be a fulfilling life if you have two braincells to rub together and over 200ng/dl test

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, Richard_Hungwell, Deprived and 5 others
some minority of hot women want a beta guy who is completely worshipful and 100% in the feminine frame the same way a small minority of women want pitbulls or w/e

its a safe way of satisfying their desire for masculine energy in their life from a source that they can completely dominate and control

oofy doofy theory is sort of correct its just that in order to become an oofy doofy you have to be like a npc in a girls irl sims game, not have fallen through the cracks, and be the 1/1000 who happens to slot into the oofy doofy niche in a social circle with decent looking women

you cant plan to become and oofy doofy and you cant force your way into the role, oofy doofy are born into it like indentured servant or eunuchs of old

it also wouldnt be a fulfilling life if you have two braincells to rub together and over 200ng/dl test
release an oofy doof guide

i without a doubt need to run oofy doofy game

its oofy doofy or death

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, alriodai, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
release an oofy doof guide

i without a doubt need to run oofy doofy game

its oofy doofy or death
there is no oofy doofy game

you are either born one or you arent

its easier to ascend via looks than via oofy doofy tbh

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, alriodai, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
there is no oofy doofy game

you are either born one or you arent

its easier to ascend via looks than via oofy doofy tbh
What the fuck is oofy doofy

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Richard_Hungwell
What a great cope

What a great cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15390
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16384
tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Hikicel69
true ngl

all the mid women chase after chad and eventually settle for beta buxxer

while stacies settle for medium ugly high T ogre men

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18582
17374.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
use your intuition nigger
Are you fucking stupid how in the fuck would I know figure out the definition for some retard lingo like that without asking shithead, I know retard talk comes naturally to you but have some perspective fucker

• JFL
Are you fucking stupid how in the fuck would I know figure out the definition for some retard lingo like that without asking shithead, I know retard talk comes naturally to you but have some perspective fucker
this nigga doesnt even hve intuition aha its over :ogre:

• JFL

Keep crying

true and on top of that;
she regularly cheat on that oofy doofy guy with chads

going like;
getting an oofy doofy guy who worship her like a fuckin queen + money money money
and every 10 days, she is going out with the ladies but thats not true.. she fucks a chad and coming back to the oofy doofy guy

best life on earth...... she get EVERYTHING from oofy doofy guy BUT THE HARDCORE SEX she gets from different chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Richard_Hungwell
true ngl

all the mid women chase after chad and eventually settle for beta buxxer

while stacies settle for medium ugly high T ogre men
Sub-stacy women tend to be more insecure, so they tend to feel the need to date the biggest chads they can (no matter how poorly he treats her) and she also tends to feel the need to bully sub-chad men to feel superior.

Stacies aren't insecure, so they don't feel the need to shit on ugly men or date gigachads to validate herself. I've noticed stacies mostly go for okay-looking tall dudes with good personalities and good money/status (they typically have thick hair too, but can sometimes be bald). They know the supermodel-looking guys have insane egos and aren't willing to put up with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, subhuman incel and alriodai