• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Mewton, fuxkdakikez and 7 others
What is this man

• +1
Reactions: mid
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, geenk worg, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
proof foids will talk to absolutely any subhuman
looks theory is an utter joke

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, Mewton, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821 and 6ft4
This guy is such a brutal blackpill

I was watching chads on Omegle videos and the comparison between chads and this subhuman is actually too brutal to cope with

But he actually gets subscribers and views because of how ugly and non threatening he is so looks pill is also weird like that where a lot of people will actually treat you worse if you not them

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Mewton and Ricky212

I was watching chads on Omegle videos and the comparison between chads and this subhuman is actually too brutal to cope with

But he actually gets subscribers and views because of how ugly and non threatening he is so looks pill is also weird like that where a lot of people will actually treat you worse if you not them
Omegle was never terrible for me, I’m like mtn+ and 20 year old hoes showed me their tits sometimes. Was pretty nice late at night with friends going on Omegle.

I think the whole chad only Omegle thing is just because of YouTube videos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Looks purgtory reigns supreme once again
You're either a non threatening subhuman who can get your foot in the door with girls because girls think the fact you have the will to carry on living is admirable
Or you're so goodlooking that girls know immediately upon viewing you that EVERY other girl finds you attractive

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, Mewton, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
Looks purgtory reigns supreme once again
You're either a non threatening subhuman who can get your foot in the door with girls because girls think the fact you have the will to carry on living is admirable
Or you're so goodlooking that girls know immediately upon viewing you that EVERY other girl finds you attractive
Oofy doofy theory

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Omegle was never terrible for me, I’m like mtn+ and 20 year old hoes showed me their tits sometimes. Was pretty nice late at night with friends going on Omegle.

Ew

You mean people can treat you worse if you look better than them?
Yeah also ew

And just so happens you ended up on larps.org

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Looks don't matter bro it's all your personality bro don't listen to those women hating incels bro

He is married

hair is life

Getting more nt female interaction than users here who mog him hard jfll

the foids in this video are more interesting and charismatic than 99% of the users here

• +1
Reactions: nofap
proof foids will talk to absolutely any subhuman
looks theory is an utter joke
cope he has a good camera and looks like a streamer. women skip my 10psl looks with my 2010 laptop camera in the bathroom

Wdym by this can u elaborate?
People will hate you if you mog them and can treat you badly ,

Eg a soyboy will try mate guarding whenever you’re near females because he is intimated or just in general people will feel resentment/jealousy of you

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
People will hate you if you mog them and can treat you badly ,

Eg a soyboy will try mate guarding whenever you’re near females because he is intimated or just in general people will feel resentment/jealousy of you
Oh yeah this is facts, but I feel like it’s more prevalent between women.

You always hear about how it’s impossible for pretty girls to be friends with girls less pretty than them because of jealousy and how they try to bring down pretty girls and talk shit about them.

All because they can’t handle the fog JFL

i think it’s more common for chads to be friends with normies and even incels

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel