halabi
15yo 6'1
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2026
- Posts
- 1,826
- Reputation
- 1,864
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Same looks leveldo u think chad would have the same reactions?
low taper fade + confidencenormies wil tell him to get a low taper fade instead of surgery
Recessed ass hoedo u think chad would have the same reactions?
this is good zebbiNigga post something good
wouldve worked in person if he yad stopped herdo u think chad would have the same reactions?
until u realize hes prob 5'6wouldve worked in person if he yad stopped her
height boosters anyway.until u realize hes prob 5'6
yo bro u just need a goatie!!normies wil tell him to get a low taper fade instead of surgery
he just needs some skincareyo bro u just need a goatie!!![]()
Mustache and goatee is such a normie thingyo bro u just need a goatie!!![]()
this is actually saddo u think chad would have the same reactions?
its hard for me to grow a beard ngl so I just have a sort of goatee but I do clean shave oftenMustache and goatee is such a normie thing
i would rather get the Adolf Hitler mustache than that
I have lol but I deleted tiktokhis videos are actually funny. watch some
yeah its so fucking subhuman, and only attracts dethnic ltbs or subhuman mudsharks jfl.Mustache and goatee is such a normie thing
i would rather get the Adolf Hitler mustache than that
all of them are looksmatches btwdo u think chad would have the same reactions?
Might as well do it if you can’t grow a full beard. I’m talking about the niggas who can do any facial hair they want and choose the “muh mustache and goatee)its hard for me to grow a beard ngl so I just have a sort of goatee but I do clean shave often