Ugly Korean man geomaxxs to rural Georgia

Some of those girls from Georgia have nice features, look better than a lot of American girls, but why the fuck would they pick an Asian guy, with a small penis

Some of those girls from Georgia have nice features, look better than a lot of American girls, but why the fuck would they pick an white guy, with a small penis

mirin

will be running kpop theory in atlanta georgia
Kpop theory works better on latinas and black women just so u know. If u want one of those

Some of those girls from Georgia have nice features, look better than a lot of American girls, but why the fuck would they pick an Asian guy, with a small penis
I already said it's a niche. But definitely a rapidly growing one.

This was in Chicago tonight at a music festival. Half of the crowd for the BTS member jhope was latinas.

And he is smashing cutie Mexican American musican Becky G too. So latinas are happy to see it

Dude there's less white men in Korea than white women. Especially ever since the late 2000s when an influx of trafficked Russian and Ukrainian girls arrived. Also many come to model. Korean men sometimes rudely ask white women in korea "are u Russian?" Because many were prositutes.

Wrong. Way more white men in Korea than white women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daqirius and Cheesyrumble
@pur3e

It's fucking over, boyo.

This study evaluated pregnancy outcomes according to parental ethnicity and found significant differences in birth weight between the study groups, with the highest birth weight in the FFKM group and the lowest birth weight in the KFFM group. Although the exact mechanisms accounting for different birth weights among the study groups are unclear, there are several possible explanations. First, the characteristics of marriages may contribute to this difference in birth weight. In Korea, most Korean men in an interracial marriage chose to marry Asian women, particularly those from Southeast Asia, who are generally smaller than Korean women; in contrast, most Korean women in an interracial marriage chose to marry Western men, who are generally taller than Korean men (2,8). Birth weight is known to be associated with parental genetic factors (9). In addition, our results suggest that foreign fathers generate a “promoting effect” on birth weight in the offspring of Korean mothers, whereas foreign mothers generate a “constraining effect” on birth weight in the offspring of Korean fathers, similar to the findings in a study by Wells et al. (10).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@pur3e

It's fucking over, boyo.

This study evaluated pregnancy outcomes according to parental ethnicity and found significant differences in birth weight between the study groups, with the highest birth weight in the FFKM group and the lowest birth weight in the KFFM group. Although the exact mechanisms accounting for different birth weights among the study groups are unclear, there are several possible explanations. First, the characteristics of marriages may contribute to this difference in birth weight. In Korea, most Korean men in an interracial marriage chose to marry Asian women, particularly those from Southeast Asia, who are generally smaller than Korean women; in contrast, most Korean women in an interracial marriage chose to marry Western men, who are generally taller than Korean men (2,8). Birth weight is known to be associated with parental genetic factors (9). In addition, our results suggest that foreign fathers generate a “promoting effect” on birth weight in the offspring of Korean mothers, whereas foreign mothers generate a “constraining effect” on birth weight in the offspring of Korean fathers, similar to the findings in a study by Wells et al. (10).
aspie do you think I was going to read that? searching through article through article to cope :feelsgood:. its prevalent in real life nigga white girls suck my fingers during sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daqirius and Cheesyrumble
aspie do you think I was going to read that? searching through article through article to cope :feelsgood:. its prevalent in real life nigga white girls suck my fingers during sex

Pathetic coping skills. I know you read them red letters and got dem femmy feelz, buddy boyo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Pathetic coping skills. I know you read that quote and got dem femmy feelz, buddy boyo.
it is what it is. and these beckys will continue being submissive to my mongolian ass. not even korean

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
it is what it is. and these beckys will continue being submissive to my mongolian ass. not even korean
your mongolian ass is likely to be white paternally, many aryan chads raped mongolian women long time ago and now you carry their ydna

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
your mongolian ass is likely to be white paternally, many aryan chads raped mongolian women long time ago and now you carry their ydna
mongolians were the ones who traveled and raped any caucasus they saw. and history is repeating itself today with my 6'2 big boy ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daqirius and Deleted member 17311
Media halo is amazing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Looks234
trolling aspie? or actual retard who doesnt know history
oh i know history
problem is that mongols didnt rape anyone

Asian=incel in the west
I don’t think so tbh. Tall attractive Asians have their will slay easy and Asian normie will do well with their niche that keeps expanding daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Looks234
Asian=incel in the west
i was told kpop maxxers slay tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I don’t think so tbh. Tall attractive Asians have their will slay easy and Asian normie will do well with their niche that keeps expanding daily
Way more tall attractive white guys lol.
And a lot of these gooks want white girls

oh i know history
problem is that mongols didnt rape anyone
"In the second westward expedition, the Mongols aimed at Eastern European countries. The powerful Mongolian cavalry swept the vast land from Russia to Poland, and the beautiful Russian girl became a popular commodity for the Mongols. According to the records of the Mongols at the time, the women of Ruros (Russia) were white and plump, and they were enthusiastic and unrestrained. They were good materials for female slaves."

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
and the beautiful Russian girl
oxymoron
l became a popular commodity for the Mongols. According to the records of the Mongols at the time, the women of Ruros (Russia) were white and plump, and they were enthusiastic and unrestrained. They were good materials for female slaves.
never happened

• +1
Reactions: Detona
mongolians were the ones who traveled and raped any caucasus they saw. and history is repeating itself today with my 6'2 big boy ass

Cope. Never happened. No Mongol male DNA in Europeans.
Mongols did get raped by Caucasians however, which is where they got horses from.

• +1
Cope. Never happened. No Mongol male DNA in Europeans.
Mongols did get raped by Caucasians however, which is where they got horses from.
ok i go now get my balls drained and put some mongol dna in a european. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius and Detona
ok i go now get my balls drained and put some mongol dna in a european. :forcedsmile:

Warning: Sticking your genitals in to IKEA furniture voids the warranty and can result in penile crushing injuries.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
That first video is insane, I didn't know how much Kpop helped in Europe. Thats like what happens to white people when they go to India LMFAO. Do you think this is only Korean or will sea asians still get a halo?
Korean or at bare minimum, Japanese.

Trad Georgian school girls keep talking to him in Korean. There is absolutely no reason why Georgian girls should know Korean. He is a 2 in korea. But kpoop halo works wonders.

Worst asian to be is Chinese, best is Korean for status.