Ugly ltb copes after getting mogged by true htn aryan pretty boy

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,115
Reputation
33,884
IMG 1693
IMG 1692


Filthy whore is angry a guy is prettier than her with no makeup, proceeds to cope about a non existent filter.

What a bitch
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: muhammad18347, Crimx991 and Tesarossa
Charge your phone nigga

Also I never understood the appeal in Snapchat

Every time I go on the app I just see gcs of a bunch of niggas from my school trading nudes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991 and TGUN.
Actually this happens to me aswell

It’s hella fugly dudes from my school that claim my IN MOTION VIDEOS are morphed like they don’t see me irl

It’s just my spf bro:cautious:
 

Similar threads

lion092921
Replies
44
Views
100
lion092921
lion092921
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
22
Views
97
2mogger_
2mogger_
Ramirezmaxxer
Replies
6
Views
30
Ramirezmaxxer
Ramirezmaxxer
dreamz
Replies
3
Views
55
VohnnyBoy
VohnnyBoy
autisticular
Replies
4
Views
43
autisticular
autisticular

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top