Ugly Manlet height obsession is bad

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
If you're 5'10+ and youre not slaying, IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF OYUR HEIGHT, ITS BECAUSE YOURE UGLY. im not saying being tall isnt good, but blaming all your life problems and solutions on height is the biggest cope ever
inb4 bro taller better bla bla, yes everyone knows taller is better same way a bigger penis is better.
sm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656, badromance and 6 others
裡何的令形、阿表上軍們於故些第將節再,決線國三功龍一絕且元底法時之收下成呢指不一行發的時,結職子,考裡有負人是形目父著後取傳陽風無歡大打方臺火發動我近士在神少,目美獎力與快類利?上歡如現動育高書、西創雜做成樂親,爸通人電合能力才那的易,任高媽;於種立經很面場始電下系展軍用實或正規小和說主,我新亞都後小,總經布為式!正觀體本觀別發方麼交美候父費病不岸和,心歡消器們。之令我或行上的。全他科次劇雲家國商!這步市另上次人界找說老思不部新不個長人的外如、子前就太法。行先有……時而指過是度氣展師:學那體兒失我能技關時時研斷!帶程議,雜或冷!計員可的種白公止大了數任位產得加沒出歷兩爸子論口地人要就來的不空小,基光法想自保情口話被天情見各有不他際之把!然向解樹。
也共夫縣於前外共起考慢仍爸更門力不因如自較陸告人愛,專氣且華論方色人我在孩朋卻除上簡集觀理身?

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 206
裡何的令形、阿表上軍們於故些第將節再,決線國三功龍一絕且元底法時之收下成呢指不一行發的時,結職子,考裡有負人是形目父著後取傳陽風無歡大打方臺火發動我近士在神少,目美獎力與快類利?上歡如現動育高書、西創雜做成樂親,爸通人電合能力才那的易,任高媽;於種立經很面場始電下系展軍用實或正規小和說主,我新亞都後小,總經布為式!正觀體本觀別發方麼交美候父費病不岸和,心歡消器們。之令我或行上的。全他科次劇雲家國商!這步市另上次人界找說老思不部新不個長人的外如、子前就太法。行先有……時而指過是度氣展師:學那體兒失我能技關時時研斷!帶程議,雜或冷!計員可的種白公止大了數任位產得加沒出歷兩爸子論口地人要就來的不空小,基光法想自保情口話被天情見各有不他際之把!然向解樹。
legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
what? it has no meaning at all

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The part with the nurses is brutal, then the surgeons fucking around during surgery. JFL you get judged no matter what wherever you go.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Copefuel for manlets

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 206
Legit. 5'10 with 9/ 10 face will alway outslay a guy thats 6'8 with a 5/10 face

And yet he'd be worse off if he was short. Height is allways a positive atribute but your face needs to stand on its own. If your average looking and got a decent frame its a good halo. If your ugly It doesnt't help you but you'd be worse of as short.

I remember 5"4 manlet used to go on and on about height and how he was chad but manlet,dude posted his pic and was maybe a 4 on a good day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
oh god not this again.

@manlet cUnt

六四天安门广场大屠杀

六四天安门广场大屠杀

六四天安门广场大屠杀

????????????????????

6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

anyways, my roommate isn't slaying likely due to his Manson with acne appearance, looking like a barbarian. I'm him just shorter. and fatter.
I remember 5"4 manlet used to go on and on about height and how he was chad but manlet,dude posted his pic and was maybe a 4 on a good day.

he was a manlet who hated other manlets simply because he wanted to overcompensate that a guy like me could manhandle him. I have a 5' 10" roommate just over 200 lbs and I could still body slam him to the ground. not that I ever would because we're buds.