Ugly men have no reason to be put on earth. They serve no purpose

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Ugly men such as myself have no reason to be alive. Literally. We literally have nothing to live for. The objective in life is to procreate and make children. Ugly men are eliminated from that biological “game”.

So, what purpose do we serve? Why did God create ugly men?

Ugly women still win at life no matter what. Ugly men lose no matter what.

Ugly men are on earth for no reason. We are just roaming around in a world where we don’t even belong.

It’s sad innit? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 11292
just go to bed bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14543, ChristianChad and 2 others
It's ugly men who contributed to the development of the world, since they didn't have the looks, they had no other choice than to raise their status and money. Ugly men have always been inventors, scientists, researchers, artists, writers, philosophers, entrepreneurs, etc. - we basically build this modern world!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 8853 and 4 others
It's ugly men who contributed to the development of the world, since they didn't have the looks, they had no other choice than to raise their status and money. Ugly men have always been inventors, scientists, researchers, artists, writers, philosophers, entrepreneurs, etc. - we basically build this modern world!
Gigacope. Nikola Tesla had the looks but he just didn't care about women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 8853
Gigacope. Nikola Tesla had the looks but he just didn't care about women.
What looks?
Also, it's only one guy, have you seen how the average Nobel prize winner looks like?

The problem is that I’m not only ugly, but I’m also very dumb too.

The problem is that I’m not only ugly, but I’m also very dumb too.
Don't you have any other talents, being a singer, actor, comedian, performer, artist, etc. doesn't require very high IQ...

Don't you have any other talents, being a singer, actor, comedian, performer, artist, etc. doesn't require very high IQ...
I am talentless in every single way known to mankind

Ugly men such as myself have no reason to be alive. Literally. We literally have nothing to live for. The objective in life is to procreate and make children. Ugly men are eliminated from that biological “game”.

So, what purpose do we serve? Why did God create ugly men?

Ugly women still win at life no matter what. Ugly men lose no matter what.

Ugly men are on earth for no reason. We are just roaming around in a world where we don’t even belong.

It’s sad innit? :unsure:
Weren't you the guy who was cute as a teen but ugly now and who yet still has a gf?
Fid she leave you?

Weren't you the guy who was cute as a teen but ugly now and who yet still has a gf?
Fid she leave you?
She didn’t leave me but I can feel that maybe she knows deep down that I’m ugly

I can use my teeth as a blade to cut meat. My only talent

the problem is people here have their purpose on fucking girls and i had that for years and still do partially... which is sad, if you purpose in life is to procreate and have children so your shitty species doesnt die then you should be dead anyway...

In the end nothing matters, everything is trash and we will all gonna die without changing anything in the world...

Get the best and happiest life with what you want and what you enjoy doing with the cards youve been dealt.

If i instead of progress chose whining like a little bitch i would still be low tier normie mastrubater with no style, people skills or goals in life.
Now im a high tier normie with some people skills and style but still no real goalz in life, even tho i managed to fuck more and hotters girls than 95% of men in world and can get a good gf and have fuckbuddiss thst care about me i am still the same sad sack of shit with no real dirextion or goals in life.

I finally realized that fucking girls and getting to 100 slays wont make me long term happy.

gl bro, find a mission and purpose

the only thing you can do now is get rich and mog other men. so ogre maxx. become a roided powerlifting mma beast

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh