Ugly men slays more than chad and tyrone , never began for chads

Raton

Raton

Iron
I have a BBC , i am 6'1 foot tall , athletic body with dreads

Even before my glow up girls called me attractive

But the problem in my country (France) the ugly guys slays more because they are more accessible and lesd intimidating , so it's easier to slay for them

For Guys like me i always need to do the first step and i feel like most girls are nervous and somewhat insecure , it's litteraly impossible to have a normal discussion

I know for a fact a guy who is 5'6 and somewhat fat and he succeded to date a girl that i wanted

So it never began for guys who are above average or who are chad or tyrone

Never began. Ugly Guys steal your girlfriend i promise

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lastboy_, alriodai, GetShrekt and 9 others
Will send my ugly friends to France to fuck you over even more

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20519 and 1 other person
The cope here is fucking brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, alriodai, AscensionMan98 and 16 others
Fuark @averagejoe is this true?

Chads are all incel in France brutal

But the problem in my country (France) the ugly guys slays more because they are more accessible and lesd intimidating , so it's easier to slay for them

For Guys like me i always need to do the first step and i feel like most girls are nervous and somewhat insecure , it's litteraly impossible to have a normal discussion

I know for a fact a guy who is 5'6 and somewhat fat and he succeded to date a girl that i wanted

Tales from New Africa.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 21620
Fuark @averagejoe is this true?

Chads are all incel in France brutal
No

This is just pure delusion.

Most good looking guys in France are also high status (salaries above 10k a month). You don’t see them with random sluts on nights out. We date in a certain social class

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
OP sounds like a coping bitch

nigga said "foids reject me cause they is intimidating by mi looks"

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and noodlelover
where the fuck?
France has a huge North African and sub-Saharan African population. So therefore France is New Africa.

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
Fuck seamaxxing let’s all go francemaxxing

U are black at france? Over for you!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

This is COPE. You can't lie to biology. No human in right mind would fuck an ugly incel over a chad. If it was like this I'd be banging pussies left right and center

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

just burn your face cut half of your hair and put autistic makeup to be at top of the dating market in france theory

• JFL
Reactions: lastboy_ and mmdnohi

Be a man, and initiate first and make them comfortable, then you'll profit.

you just think theses dudes are ugly and you're not