Ugly people are the source of all of the world's problems

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Isis: Incel cope
Sjws/leftists: Incel cope
Alt-right: Incel cope

Almost all of the world's bullshit behavior can be blamed on resentful and bitter ugly people. The world would be a utopian paradise if these people did not exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Dicklet.4.3, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
you're really running out of material huh pal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Drugs, MD_Hopeful69 and 4 others

Buuuuuut if there was no more uglies the standard for ugly would just increase. The normies would now be the uglies :O

Buuuuuut if there was no more uglies the standard for ugly would just increase.

I would argue this is wrong. I think attractiveness is objective and not relative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
We’d be so god damn evolved in technology and shit if everyone was gl and had their validation/love.

The world would be peaceful, happy and dedicated for progression.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Petsmart and autistic_tendencies
I would argue this is wrong. I think attractiveness is objective and not relative.
Attractiveness is objective, yes. The term ugly is however relative and describes the worst objectively looking (maybe bottom 10-20% or for some foids maybe 80%). Ugly in southern india is very different from ugly in Sweden.

Attractiveness= Objective
Ugly = Relative

Or actually I would argue that attractiveness is not objective either in a longer timeframe as humans evolve but that's obvious.
Scenario: Imagine if humans 1000 years for now are much better looking. Then todays attractive would be considered ugly.

Last edited:
Attractiveness is objective, yes. The term ugly is however relative and describes the worst objectively looking (maybe bottom 10-20% or for some foids maybe 80%). Ugly in southern india is very different from ugly in Sweden.

Attractiveness= Objective
Ugly = Relative

Or actually I would argue that attractiveness is not objective either in a longer timeframe as humans evolve but that's obvious.
Scenario: Imagine if humans 1000 years for now are much better looking. Then todays attractive would be considered ugly.
They could just fix the major diseases that cause ugliness already like fucked up acne skin, manletism and male pattern baldness. Imagine a world in which the difference between ugly and GL was a 6'0 dude competing with a 6'4 dude, instead of a 5'4 dude competing with a 6'4 dude.

Remove the extremes in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Bored ugly people

Most problems yes, all problems no.