Ugly people should all get surgery and if it fails kill themselves

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Losers should not exist. They poison victory for winners. Imagine you win a football game and both the winners and losers ride the same bus back home. Half the people are coping saying the other team cheated, trying to ruin the vibe for the winners, and the winners are all happy and just enjoying the victory.

But if the losers are successful, they gain power back just by convincing the winning team to feel like their win was illegitimate or they shouldn’t be happy. See what im saying?

LOSERS RUIN HAPPINESS.

See all these threads about “life being suffering” from all these ugly people and manlets? They should either STFU, get surgery and don’t ruin the mood for the good looking, or should just off themselves.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF LOSERS (UGLY PEOPLE, SHORT PEOPLE) being alive? They hate their own existence. They try to ruin yours. Compassion on them is POINTLESS because they just use it to bring you down. Don’t you see?

You should BASK in your own success and surround yourself with fellow winners. And enjoy what this life has to offer, women, validation, sex, traveling, great food, a family, and finally a great death in a beautiful place knowing you utterly mogged subhumans to suicide and they cried in envy at you mogging them to death.

This is true, primal “living”. Your body understands it and feels good about it. It’s only the cries of the losers that tell us it’s “morally not right!!” and it’s “evil and vain!!”

they say this just the same as the losers in the bus full of football players. to make themselves feel better and ruin your joy.

don’t listen to them. pray for their final death. enjoy your victory, enjoy your mogging, and look at this beautiful fucking world.

A1F3523F 8641 4FFF AC73 0A591A6128B7

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, smvmaxxertilllate, Growth Plate and 10 others
depressed mentally ill niggers who writes long ass paragraphs like your's should be hang.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member, grimy and 17 others
looks aren't everything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon, copemaxxeer, Deleted member 14392 and 8 others
depressed mentally ill niggers who writes long ass paragraphs like your's should be hang.
it’s only depressing because you are ugly. if you weren’t ugly you would quite enjoy what i wrote. so it’s you who should die, because you are ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, copemaxxeer and ExtraBones
Your threads are so fucking cringe. You're equally if not more mentally deranged than that leo "muh stress" kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
Your threads are so fucking cringe. You're equally if not more mentally deranged than that leo "muh stress" kid.
he added me into a group chat where he goes on rambles about nietzsche and lefort 3 every day

I said implants would probably work and he called me a cuck with learned helplessness and blocked me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deprived, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
You do realize winners only exist because loserz exist right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ExtraBones and GetShrekt
You do realize winners only exist because loserz exist right?
of course. i guess i shouldn’t even have made the thread it’s contradictory. the world should continue to go on as IT ALREADY DOES. winners already winning, losers complaining and trying to sabotage victory for the winners.

he added me into a group chat where he goes on rambles about nietzsche and lefort 3 every day

I said implants would probably work and he called me a cuck with learned helplessness and blocked me
you’re 2 PSL and called nietzche a satanist, said you aren’t getting surgery, idealized being a cuck, said you like black men, all this other weird fucking shit and so someone removed you from the group. not my problem. it’s over for you anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deprived, fjor2096 and 2 others
you’re 2 PSL and called nietzche a satanist, said you aren’t getting surgery, idealized being a cuck, said you like black men, all this other weird fucking shit and so someone removed you from the group. not my problem. it’s over for you anyways.
so when are u getting surgery bro? ur mogged by everyone on this forum :lul:

I don’t judge people off looks. I judge people off their relationship with Jesus Christ and the fruits of the Holy Spirit that manifest.

Judging your fellow man based off their physical attractiveness falls under the sin of homosexuality

Fredrick Nietzche was a very mentally disturbed man. I sincerely hope that you do not make his same mistakes.

I will pray for you but ultimately it is between you and god.

God bless you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
I don’t judge people off looks. I judge people off their relationship with Jesus Christ and the fruits of the Holy Spirit that manifest.

Judging your fellow man based off their physical attractiveness falls under the sin of homosexuality

Fredrick Nietzche was a very mentally disturbed man. I sincerely hope that you do not make his same mistakes.

I will pray for you but ultimately it is between you and god.

God bless you
Agreed, you should die

hijacking this thread + your ugly + oldcel = over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 16220
just get money nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Just kill yourself already pls

• JFL
op is a faggot

• JFL
Legit

It’s not enough for me to succeed, everyone else has to fail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 18879
@Native do you have a discord server?

Reminder your race traitor Asian mom sucked white cockru

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Do you realize that if all ugly people suddenly disaapeared and only top 10% in term of looks people would stay alive, then we would say that 8% are ugly and 2% are beatiful.
Its never ending process. Bottom 80% will always be called ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member
Do you realize that if all ugly people suddenly disaapeared and only top 10% in term of looks people would stay alive, then we would say that 8% are ugly and 2% are beatiful.
Its never ending process. Bottom 80% will always be called ugly.
This tbh, the more and more winners, the more selective. And soon chad won’t be enough. It’ll be flawless bone structure tall dark triad badboy gigachad aka 1 in a trillion like a special someone we know @RabidRosaries @Account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, unlucko, rand anon and 1 other person
This tbh, the more and more winners, the more selective. And soon chad won’t be enough. It’ll be flawless bone structure tall dark triad badboy gigachad aka 1 in a trillion like a special someone we know @RabidRosaries @Account
Maybe it would eventually get to the point where everyone looks almost the same and traits other than looks increase in value
thoughts? @PrimeChico @8PSLcel

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member
This rat has it really twisted, you are so delusional and so pathetic if you think you belong to those “winners”. I lifemog the shit out of you and I am only 5’8, you proclaim yourself a natty 220lb freak but you are just a pathetic excuse of a human being. I seriously cannot feel anything but disdain for people like you who think they’re better than others but lead miserable lives. You are not a winner nor a slayer, you don’t make anyone here jealous because I’m sure you look like shit facially, your body is shit and all you can offer is a little bit of height. I am sure your life is as uninteresting as one can be and you’re just looking for a bit of satisfaction trying to put others down. If there’s anyone who should kill themselves is you, you’re pathetic, ugly, a loser and so fucking insignificant. Even the sputum of an african subhuman or currycel has more worth to our environment than you. Do us all a favour and kill yourself already.

• +1
Maybe it would eventually get to the point where everyone looks almost the same and traits other than looks increase in value
thoughts? @PrimeChico @8PSLcel
There is a bright future for us men
07c7c880918127f1abc4ae0f73b8e882
We will be perfect.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Worst Thread Ever I'm Going Back To Incels.is

you will be bald soon

This rat has it really twisted, you are so delusional and so pathetic if you think you belong to those “winners”. I lifemog the shit out of you and I am only 5’8, you proclaim yourself a natty 220lb freak but you are just a pathetic excuse of a human being. I seriously cannot feel anything but disdain for people like you who think they’re better than others but lead miserable lives. You are not a winner nor a slayer, you don’t make anyone here jealous because I’m sure you look like shit facially, your body is shit and all you can offer is a little bit of height. I am sure your life is as uninteresting as one can be and you’re just looking for a bit of satisfaction trying to put others down. If there’s anyone who should kill themselves is you, you’re pathetic, ugly, a loser and so fucking insignificant. Even the sputum of an african subhuman or currycel has more worth to our environment than you. Do us all a favour and kill yourself already.
stopped reading at 5’8

This is my plan.... 5-year window. Only way to motivate one. :y'all: