Ugly people should find joy in being ugly

Deleted member 13076

Deleted member 13076

Equinox
Think about it, we all feel good when someone is receiving joy due to something that we did/contribute towards. Well Good looking people have immense joy/pleasure in their life because they're good looking and unique. The vast majority people in the world are ugly/average, and it's thanks to them/you that Good looking people are happy.

So you should feel good and proud about being Ugly, because you're making tons of Good looking people happy. It's all thanks to you.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9787, MissLexotan6MG and 8 others
:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Cuckhold theory
It's like being happy to make a man cum in your wife

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, studiocel and 6 others
disappear yourself

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Imagine being 5'7 bald and ugly

i would kill myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and SubhumanCurrycel
Think about it, we all feel good when someone is receiving joy due to something that we did/contribute towards. Well Good looking people have immense joy/pleasure in their life because they're good looking and unique. The vast majority people in the world are ugly/average, and it's thanks to them/you that Good looking people are happy.

So you should feel good and proud about being Ugly, because you're making tons of Good looking people happy. It's all thanks to you.
cancer patients should be happy because their treatment helps advance the cure for cancer

why? are this your stats?
no, i am good looking, as rated by forum members.
not bald, not short.
but there is more to life than just good looking, your posts are discouraging and depressing. stop posting shit like this, maybe do on the another forum? not here.

not bald, not short.
but there is more to life than just good looking, your posts are discouraging and depressing. stop posting shit like this, maybe do on the another forum? not here.
fuk u

dont tell me what to do

disappear yourself
Why?

I'm Chadlite, I'm trying to help out Ugly people to feel proud about their looks. That they've contributed so much to my happy life.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vaninskybird and gamma
:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Cuckhold theory
It's like being happy to make a man cum in your wife
thats not even an analogy thats literally what it is

• +1
Reactions: gamma
not bald, not short.
He is a fucking oldcel. The stats he just he just posted are equal to what he looks like

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11675 and Deleted member 4430
He is a fucking oldcel. The stats he just he just posted are equal to what he looks like
yeah man, i mean who are we to judge others and conclude their lives? let everyone live their own life, asking others to commit suicide? only a low key loser will say such thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
200.gif

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189