Ugly people talking about personal development, personal development books and money is cringe af

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Title

I was looking for a book on health that really looks good, I looked on youtube and led me to a review of the book on youtube.

In the video you could not see his face, but then I checked the rest of his channel and it was a low t incel talking about personal development things and literally if he took away the desire to read the book (I don't want to see myself reflected in him) .

The lookism and the bluepill are brutal. Blackpill is definitely a necessary evil, you can't afford to talk about health, money or personal development if you look like shit, wtf ?!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, PYT, Need2Ascend and 20 others
Why does how he looks matter? If the stuff is true and it works then it works. The man is just conveying the message. Obviously, if he was to say “I am attractive and chicks fall over each other to get me” that would be bullshit. But if he says things about personal development I don't get why his looks matter. Even if he lived in his moms basement and never graduated high school it wouldnt matter because if he said true things then they are true and just because he is unsuccessful doesnt make them not true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Stingray, intovoid and 22 others
Why does how he looks matter? If the stuff is true and it works then it works. The man is just conveying the message. Obviously, if he was to say “I am attractive and chicks fall over each other to get me” that would be bullshit. But if he says things about personal development I don't get why his looks matter. Even if he lived in his moms basement and never graduated high school it wouldnt matter because if he said true things then they are true and just because he is unsuccessful doesnt make them not true

Are you sure you are blackpilled? Exactly what you are saying is what normies will tell you, but at the moment of action, they will do the complete opposite because lookism is above all things. Every day you are taking dicicienes based on lookism, you don't even realize it, your mind works like that and you can't avoid it.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 1212, Vvvvxxxx and 14 others
>just don't improve you're life because of the blackpill bro
brainlet-gif-2.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Need2Ascend, the next o'pry and 24 others
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko and LILMAXILLA
Fucking dumbcels always have to screw it up. Nobody is saying that.
Alot of blackpillers do tho. Plus if your conscious of the halo affect/looksism you shouldn't have it affect your opinion of others.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Need2Ascend, hairyballscel and 12 others
Are you sure you are blackpilled? Exactly what you are saying is what normies will tell you, but at the moment of action, they will do the complete opposite because lookism is above all things. Every day you are taking dicicienes based on lookism, you don't even realize it, your mind works like that and you can't avoid it.
You are right that no one can avoid lookism, but what I dont understand is how his looks have any objective relevance to the message. If anything, it seems that good looking men are more deluded about self improvement and “game” or pua because they have success all the time from their looks and they attribute it to bullshit like their personality. There are plenty of ugly people on here who give effective advice about how to improve your looks because they understand how it works, and I just dont see how their advice is less valuable due to the dimensions of their face

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6512, Saoirsecel and 11 others
Alot of blackpillers do tho. Plus if your conscious of the halo affect/looksism you shouldn't have it affect your opinion of others.

No one is saying that you don't improve yourself Exactly at what point did I say that?

Lookism is not something of being conscious, it is something unconscious in involuntary 99% of the time. You make decisions based on lookism every day and you don't even realize it.

Also, lookism is not wrong most of the time (for something your brain works that way naturally, it is natural survival).

You can't take REAL LIFE advice about someone who looks like a virgin and hasn't been out of their cave in years.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
"money is cringe af"
FEEL FREE TO SEND URS TO ME AS IT IS CRINGE SEEMING U DESCRIBE URSELF AS A CEL. PM FOR BTC ADDRESS I WILL SPEND IT BETTER THAN U CAN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Danish_Retard, Arkantos and 1 other person
No one is saying that you don't improve yourself Exactly at what point did I say that?

Lookism is not something of being conscious, it is something unconscious in involuntary 99% of the time. You make decisions based on lookism every day and you don't even realize it.

Also, lookism is not wrong most of the time (for something your brain works that way naturally, it is natural survival).

You can't take REAL LIFE advice about someone who looks like a virgin and hasn't been out of their cave in years.

Your devolving yourself down to normie level of primitiveness. Blackpillers are self-aware therefore can rise above their superficial instincts.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Saoirsecel, Danish_Retard and 6 others
"money is cringe af"
FEEL FREE TO SEND URS TO ME AS IT IS CRINGE SEEMING U DESCRIBE URSELF AS A CEL. PM FOR BTC ADDRESS I WILL SPEND IT BETTER THAN U CAN.

I don't know if the title is misspelled because English is not my native language. I didn't mean that money is cringe, I meant that someone who looks like a loser and talks about these things is cringe

Your devolving yourself down to normie level of primitiveness. Blackpillers are self-aware therefore can rise above their superficial instincts.

Well, I would like to make a correction to my main post.

I really didn't mean to say that I didn't believe what he was saying because he seemed ugly, rather I meant that he looked like a virgin loser.

This guy didn't seem like someone consistent with what he was talking about.

Anyway, I agree that being blackpilled can help us control our instincts, but this is not always the case. Lookism is a natural mechanism in mind. Surely hundreds of situations have happened to you in which you made decisions based on lookism and were not even aware of it. Just think about it.

By the way, I'm just being brutally honest, I don't pretend to act politically correct like I'm on facebook.

This also affects me, I have fallen into that meme of talking about personal improvement while seeing myself as a loser. This is cringe af for normies, but I wasn't aware of that at the time.

I really didn't mean to say that I didn't believe what he was saying because he seemed ugly, rather I meant that he looked like a virgin loser.

Anyway, I agree that being blackpilled can help us control our instincts, but this is not always the case. Lookism is a natural mechanism in mind. Surely hundreds of situations have happened to you in which you made decisions based on lookism and were not even aware of it. Just think about it.

By the way, I'm just being brutally honest, I don't pretend to act politically correct like I'm on facebook.

This also affects me, I have fallen into that meme of talking about personal improvement while seeing myself as a loser. This is cringe af for normies, but I wasn't aware of that at the time.

Well I can tell you 100% I listen to the message over who the messenger is. Its been like that all my life, because I'm a logical thinker. If an incel says women like being choked in bed, or Chad says women like being choked in bed, I try to understand why women like being choked in bed instead of caring who told me. You shouldn't appeal to authority on subject matters which can be understood yourself, but then again I'm an over thinker about everything.

100% most normies care a lot about who says something over what is said, you see it a lot with racial topics like BLM, they just nod at whatever the black guy says and ignore the white guy, even if white guy makes more sense, and same applies with looks of course. Its a shame most people think like this (mostly women more than men cus they're emotional), its why I believe democracy can never be successful for a country in the long-term.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy and everythingmatters
fuck u man u sound just like a foid kys

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel and Drakos
fuck u man u sound just like a foid kys
sorry bro, really what I meant is that this guy seemed like a loser rather than ugly.

And as I mentioned above, it also affects me, I myself have made the mistake of talking about these shit with normies looking like a loser.

But after all, it is what it is. The lookism is brutal, no one can avoid it.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
sorry bro, really what I meant is that this guy seemed like a loser rather than ugly.

And as I mentioned above, it also affects me, I myself have made the mistake of talking about these shit with normies looking like a loser.

But after all, it is what it is. The lookism is brutal, no one can avoid it.
i see what your saying. but we shouldn't be shiting on our own gender bro we should be supporting and encouraging as us men in this era are living life in hardcore mode so it's not easy for us

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, turkproducer, Arkantos and 3 others
i see what your saying. but we shouldn't be shiting on our own gender bro we should be supporting and encouraging as us men in this era are living life in hardcore mode so it's not easy for us

100% true, you are right

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 4797 and some1h0peless
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and Zeta ascended
Ugly people talking about [...] is cringe af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, joeveniro, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
This is why I listen to podcasts mostly and I don't want to know what the guys that are talking look like.

It's the only way to objectively assess information. The moment you know what the person talking looks like, your judgement is clouded by his looks.

I hope one day we can all live in a virtual reality in which nobody knows what the other person really looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, oatmeal and some1h0peless
I don't know if the title is misspelled because English is not my native language. I didn't mean that money is cringe, I meant that someone who looks like a loser and talks about these things is cringe

The autism on this thread is strong holy shit your english is perfectly understandable and i'm not even native. i agree with you btw.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
The autism on this thread is strong holy shit your english is perfectly understandable and i'm not even native. i agree with you btw.
Bro. How do foreigners here speak such good english tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
Bro. How do foreigners here speak such good english tbh.

You have to understand that most people here grow up with the english language anyway, like..we comeback from school to what? to our native language? na..we watch us movies and english youtube videos, english songs, games in english. everything you want to read, your best option would be to read it in english anyway. It's like default, if you speak english ... then, it's getting hard. because you have to lower the value of things u do and why someone would do that, or at least often. take everything I said, multiply it 10 times for people on this forum because they sit at the computer 24/7 and get massive english input = good english.

my hearing / reading is very good because of that, but my output (writing / talking) is awful because I didn't do it that much until I joined here tbh.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Arkantos and joeveniro
You have to understand that most people here grow up with the english language anyway, like..we comeback from school to what? to our native language? na..we watch us movies and english youtube videos, english songs, games in english. everything you want to read, your best option would be to read it in english anyway. It's like default, if you speak english ... then, it's getting hard. because you have to lower the value of things u do and why someone would do that, or at least often. take everything I said, multiply it 10 times for people on this forum because they sit at the computer 24/7 and get massive english input = good english.

my hearing / reading is very good because of that, but my output (writing / talking) is awful because I didn't do it that much until I joined here tbh.
dn read

They are giving out good information while you make fun of them on incel fourms, jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos

Same im perfectly fluent when it comes to hearing/reading but i fucking suck at writing/talking, no pratice whatsoever, here on this forum is the first time im using english proactively

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, johncruz12345 and Azoriko
They are giving out good information while you make fun of them on incel fourms, jfl at you

Have you read my other comments? The problem with the internet is that people do not see your expressions and how you say things, so they interpret them as they want or depending on their mental state.

I'm not making fun of anyone. I am simply posing a reality of a fact, which has even affected myself.

Look for every post I have made, and you will never see a comment from me making fun of anyone as 90% of the users do it here.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
Have you read my other comments? The problem with the internet is that people do not see your expressions and how you say things, so they interpret them as they want or depending on their mental state.

I'm not making fun of anyone. I am simply posing a reality of a fact, which has even affected myself.

Look for every post I have made, and you will never see a comment from me making fun of anyone as 90% of the users do it here.
Calling someone a low t incel isn't an insult? Lol

incel = involuntary celibacy

low t = low testosterone

Where am I making fun of someone?
The entire point of the thread is that it's cringe for ugly people to talk about self improvement and money.

Blackpill autism is getting to you lmao why should it be cringe for ugly people to talk about this? I guarantee most millionaires are average ass looking or ugly

The entire point of the thread is that it's cringe for ugly people to talk about self improvement and money.

Blackpill autism is getting to you lmao why should it be cringe for ugly people to talk about this? I guarantee most millionaires are average ass looking or ugly

Either you are a lowiqcel or a lazycel. Please read the other comments.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos

• Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel
There's literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status loser trying to "self improve" to fit into society. It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them. The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no "self improvement" necessary. That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, its probably because you're complete genetic shit.

There's literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status loser trying to "self improve" to fit into society. It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them. The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no "self improvement" necessary. That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, its probably because you're complete genetic shit.
Copypaste bs, half true

i do feel like most people dont think about any of this shit and they just end up having an ok life.

I also think the same, normies are NPC. They don't think, they just live.

Still, I am a believer that a blackpilled self improvement can work if you have the potential for it. Obviously not for everyone.