ugly poorfag incels are life mogging me

L

lilrope

I wanna kms
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Posts
899
Reputation
581
I literally see 5'7 2 pal mallets who dont speak English doing better than me socially. They literally have like over 10k followers. I only have 2 followers on ig
 
tbh social circle depends less on looks unless you are deformed looking or smell really bad so no one wants to be physically near you :lul:

Of course GL people will find it easier to be popular, but it is not impossible for uglies to have social success.
 
Because ur autistic the blackpill is 10% true 90% exaggerated i literally saw a currycel skinny 5'9 with a white German girl of his height holding hands
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
tbh social circle depends less on looks unless you are deformed looking or smell really bad so no one wants to be physically near you :lul:

Of course GL people will find it easier to be popular, but it is not impossible for uglies to have social success.
you have no idea how bad this shit is
I'm a Chad in my country and I have 2 cars
I get less admiration than 5'5 1 psl losers
I'm 6'1 btw
 
tbh social circle depends less on looks unless you are deformed looking or smell really bad so no one wants to be physically near you :lul:

Of course GL people will find it easier to be popular, but it is not impossible for uglies to have social success.
I dont think looks even matter when it comes to social circles nigga just look at my profile on ig
 
are u legit aspie?
 
tbh social circle depends less on looks unless you are deformed looking or smell really bad so no one wants to be physically near you :lul:

Of course GL people will find it easier to be popular, but it is not impossible for uglies to have social success.
I repetitively cope by telling myself that I'm a sigma
 
Because ur autistic the blackpill is 10% true 90% exaggerated i literally saw a currycel skinny 5'9 with a white German girl of his height holding hands
I would say its 80ish percent true, at least at my uni its pretty blackpilling to look around. One exception does not disprove blackpill, of course there are 1 in a million girls who will overlook lack of attractiveness (usually high IQ foids), however on average, girls prefer attractive men, and taller men, by and large.

but some people here blame literally everything on looks, l assume they are younger and thus more prone to extreme opinions. Like when I see people here blaming their face as the reason their teacher or family or friends dont like them, 99% of the time its because they are extremely autistic, not because of their looks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
you have no idea how bad this shit is
I'm a Chad in my country and I have 2 cars
I get less admiration than 5'5 1 psl losers
I'm 6'1 btw
sounds like you need to go out more and get more social experience tbh, if you are a chad, people will overlook a lot of your awkwardness
 
I would say its 80ish percent true, at least at my uni its pretty blackpilling to look around. One exception does not disprove blackpill, of course there are 1 in a million girls who will overlook lack of attractiveness (usually high IQ foids), however on average, girls prefer attractive men, and taller men, by and large.

but some people here blame literally everything on looks, l assume they are younger and thus more prone to extreme opinions. Like when I see people here blaming their face as the reason their teacher or family or friends dont like them, 99% of the time its because they are extremely autistic, not because of their looks
Most people in this website are htn or MTN with potential and they act like they need to rope or get 50 surgeries
 
  • +1
Reactions: badamj

Similar threads

revivles
Replies
2
Views
17
revivles
revivles
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
0
Views
51
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
31foidslater
Replies
9
Views
35
31foidslater
31foidslater
Hmivi_123
Replies
13
Views
53
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
try2beme
Blackpill Mutts are ugly
Replies
0
Views
34
try2beme
try2beme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top