Ugly, short and average men are the most confident

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Ugly, short or average man ARE THE MOST CONFIDENT TO WOMEN, literally
Most of this forum isn't ugly, or short average, so they think a girl on tiktok making fun of ugly / average guys means they mocking them

No but literally, why do ugly niggas, average short looking niggas THINK THEY'RE ATTRACTIVE AND THE SHIT AND REALLY APPROACH AND BE CONFIDENT WITH BITCHES
Like damn how? They're not self conscious about their looks btw, they always tell me they think they're super attractive and some shit

Meanwhile some HTN here calls him an incel because his PFL isn't wide enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, n0rthface, Deleted member 16110 and 5 others
dunning kruger effect

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Moggie and alriodai
dunning kruger effect
No but it's crazy, so many bitches tell me I should be confident
They send me pictures of ugly / average dudes that text them first being super cocky (they all get ignored btw just jfl)
It's just brutal to them holy shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, mug, thereallegend and 1 other person
Most of this forum isn't ugly, or short average, so they think a girl on tiktok making fun of ugly / average guys means they mocking them

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Richard_Hungwell and Erik-Jón

No but literally, why do ugly niggas, average short looking niggas THINK THEY'RE ATTRACTIVE AND THE SHIT AND REALLY APPROACH AND BE CONFIDENT WITH BITCHES
Like damn how? They're not self conscious about their looks btw, they always tell me they think they're super attractive and some shit

Cope bad thread,over for sub everything

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deprived
Cope bad thread,over for sub everything
He also tried to disprove PFL theory :rolleyes:
Everyone knows that bug eyed indians have ideal eyes :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Only a few post their pictures

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Erik-Jón
I have no clue what you mean

I never thought as myself as attractive. But I deaded it, yet people still want to think of it as a thing. I don't know why. I see ugly as fuck peoople where I live in relationships so I am just using common sense but not even that can calculate shit.

Because where I live. Niggas that look like this:

2985731 Screenshot 2022 07 14 18 36 02 1082

Are fucking girls that look like this:

2985735 Screenshot 2022 07 14 18 37 24 4362

2985734 Screenshot 2022 07 14 18 37 17 8432

Now I don't look nearly as bad so, it should not make sense that I am receiving the worst treatment for being unattractive when I'm not the worst looking out there. Cause there are worst looking out there who are having sex with women.

Last edited:
They are not rich either.