Uh oh

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
My friend and his girlfriend, who I tried to ask out years ago, are here to watch the same movie as me. Hope they haven’t seen me. im hiding in the toilets rn waiting for movie to start before i go in I pray I’m not sitting near them but that would be just my luck. On the verge of a panic attack lord have mercy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JovenCansao, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 24278 and 3 others
truecel trait

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard, JovenCansao, bishōnenmaxxer and 3 others
Hope they see you

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, R@m@ and Manletmachine
brutal CANT even watch a movie in peace

also why go to the movies alone anyway?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Mogs me being able to ask a girl out

brutal CANT even watch a movie in peace

also why go to the movies alone anyway?
What are the fucking chances , I’m sitting right beside them

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and Iasacrko
Put on a hoodie or something
Nigga I had to talk to them a bit, movie ended and they stayed for the credits. I’m back in the bathroom now

• JFL
  • JFL
Lol incel trait

What a pussy
When I see old classmates irl I simply ignore them even if we cross eyes, if they don't talk to me first I have no need to do it either.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and Manletmachine
What a pussy
When I see old classmates irl I simply ignore them even if we cross eyes, if they don't talk to me first I have no need to do it either.
Im friends with the guy

What a pussy
i wish i could - if i lock eyes i involuntarily make some kind of an autistic facial gesture and they usually reciprocate. sometimes i feel forced to strike up a conversation too and then i dont know how to end it without it getting awkward.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
just rlly low odds brah. i do believe u watched a movie tho.
Yeah I know it’s like something out of a movie tbh. It was inland empire and I know he’s a David lynch fan so I guess it was possible but like it’s a random tuesday. Why today of all days? And then I’m sitting literally right next to them. I couldn’t fucking believe it either

• JFL
Yeah I know it’s like something out of a movie tbh. It was inland empire and I know he’s a David lynch fan so I guess it was possible but like it’s a random tuesday. Why today of all days? And then I’m sitting literally right next to them. I couldn’t fucking believe it either
Being seated next to them is the craziest part. How badly does your friend mog you?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
i wish i could - if i lock eyes i involuntarily make some kind of an autistic facial gesture and they usually reciprocate. sometimes i feel forced to strike up a conversation too and then i dont know how to end it without it getting awkward.
That's not bad either, but sounds tiring tbh
With friends i have a bit more connection with at most I'll do a hand gesture 🤙 and move on.
With the rest that are just old acquaintances I'll straight ignore them unless they talk to me first

• +1
Being seated next to them is the craziest part. How badly does your friend mog you?
He’s 6’5 or 6’6. Facially it’s not too brutal

• Woah
That's not bad either, but sounds tiring tbh
With friends i have a bit more connection with at most I'll do a hand gesture 🤙 and move on.
With the rest that are just old acquaintances I'll straight ignore them unless they talk to me first
I feel bad ignoring someone unless i got a good reason like I'm running late to somewhere lol. Highempathycel

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I feel bad ignoring someone unless i got a good reason like I'm running late to somewhere lol. Highempathycel
You need to understand that normies are ruthless