UK CT scan referral!

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
I continue to be stuck.

Every scan provider I’ve contacted demand a referral in order to do the scan.

I asked both my GP and my dentist, both refused to give me a referral.

I can’t use foreign surgeons for referrals. It has to be from the UK apparently.

Any UK cels know of a scan service that can give an in-house, no (or few) questions asked referral? This is beginning to get really frustrating.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

You need a referral

A referral is a legal requirement in the UK I believe. Not sure where you’re located but there’s definitely a few places in London that will accept referrals from abroad. 3Beam is one. I had a CBCT scan there recently with a referral from abroad.

You need a referral

Yup.

A referral is a legal requirement in the UK I believe. Not sure where you’re located but there’s definitely a few places in London that will accept referrals from abroad. 3Beam is one. I had a CBCT scan there recently with a referral from abroad.

Fucking Scotland, pain in the ass.
How much did you pay for your scan there, for reference?

You need to bullshit some reason for them to give you a CT scan. Don't say it's for cosmetic surgery or for future surgery

Yup.

Fucking Scotland, pain in the ass.
How much did you pay for your scan there, for reference?
I think it was £300 for both jaws. I feel like there’s gotta be something closer to you. Just spam email everywhere if you haven’t already. I’ve heard that a cephalometric scan (which most ortho places can do) is sufficient for jaw surgery. CBCT is needed for implants.

You need to bullshit some reason for them to give you a CT scan. Don't say it's for cosmetic surgery or for future surgery

There are very few bullshit reasons to get a CT of your whole head… doctor I am worried I have brain tumour? They will only scan the smallest part they need to minimised radiation anyway.

I think it was £300 for both jaws. I feel like there’s gotta be something closer to you. Just spam email everywhere if you haven’t already. I’ve heard that a cephalometric scan (which most ortho places can do) is sufficient for jaw surgery. CBCT is needed for implants.

£500 for full head CT scan at my local private healthcare. I guess there’s no way around the referral issue, I’ll ask if they accept referral from abroad.

There are very few bullshit reasons to get a CT of your whole head… doctor I am worried I have brain tumour? They will only scan the smallest part they need to minimised radiation anyway.

£500 for full head CT scan at my local private healthcare. I guess there’s no way around the referral issue, I’ll ask if they accept referral from abroad.
Oh yeah, by both jaws, I meant full head.