UK Dating Dynamics Explained

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
UK is a bit of an inbred island the way it's dating dynamics are now.

Number one thing is the girl needs to know you somewhat at least, stranger=danger, cold approach could get you arrested potentially nowadays jfl, maybe worth a try if Ur legit mogger, even then don't expect a great success rate and be braced for some brutal rejections.

So primary way to even have sex with any girl is following
Social circle/warm approach, she already knows you , this is how u see ugly guys with hot gf's, it's only way. Best time to get hot gf unironically is school and uni/college, if shes willing to be with you.

OLD- most efficient way but there's so many caveats..
JBW- to match the hottest girls consistently you legit have to be white, I'm not kidding. If you are a HTN white with body halo you can have success and match the hottest girls, the better looking you are as a white the better. Heck I've even see uglier guys with body halo match so many girls. Guys @FailedNormieManlet and @DoctorLooksmax have shown me, where one was legit incel and a HTN at best with body halo getting many many matches. Makes no sense..

I'm a chadlite, who has a Latin type pheno (brown skinned, curly hair) and even I'm struggling on OLD with matching hot girls consistently. Just fucking beckys, also I noticed ALT/emo girls love ethnics I always match them, and them hipster girls. But hardly prime hot girls, when irl I used to be able to kiss these hot girls when club game was legit lmao, and when I was uglier.

If you are able to match a hot girl as an ethnic and she meets you and likes you. You legit may aswell become exclusive with her, coz you won't consistently match hot girls- sad truth, doesn't matter your looks level srs. It's insane. The hottest girls always get into LTRs anyway in UK. You won't be missing much if you LTR a hot girl.

Club game- this is absolutely dead you won't slay in a club, girls again don't wanna be slut shamed by friends, and again UK girls don't like strangers.
Only fattys and uglies you may get coz they can get their validation fix they lack on their lives.
True decent girls have OLD to be a slut IN PRIVATE with chads from a higher radius.
Read @forevergymcelling thread on going to a party island to slay JFL exactly the same applies here.

Overall UK is OLD /social circle only
On OLD, JBW is undefeated, being ethnic u will struggle as tax is high, unless you are in ethnic area which I am not.

Ethnics irl who get attention again it will have to be a more warm approach scenario.
Even if u get attention in clubs girls won't go back with you 90% of time.

Tagging UK users
@Chinacurry
@JamesHowlett
@PCT01
@geezcel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Deleted member 21620, Johanjohan and 17 others
Legit bro, UK is high inhib af…people are scared to talk irl in this shit island

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs, Deleted member 21620, Johanjohan and 7 others
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Legit bro, UK is high inhib af…people are scared to talk irl in this shit island
It's an inbred island fr bro hahah Fkn over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
@Artiste gtfih brother, thoughts?

Agree with you as a UKCEL but at my age and below (18 and below) cold approach is viable unlike later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
I live in Australia and my hottest slay and makeout have been with stacylites holidaying in Australia, I made out with a borderline Stacy and went home with the hottest girl in my life, they were holidaying from the UK, when I approached them, they were super open, the makeout even approached me.

I feel like UKcels are just memeing about the difficulty, I guarantee Australia is harder for ethnics.

Thoughts on importance of height in UK? What’s the limit?

Also do u think whites girls despise blonde guys?

For uk I have seen that average height is around 5'9 ish and you should be atleast 5'8 to actually get any decent slay or ltr.

I live in Australia and my hottest slay and makeout have been with stacylites holidaying in Australia, I made out with a borderline Stacy and went home with the hottest girl in my life, they were holidaying from the UK, when I approached them, they were super open, the makeout even approached me.

I feel like UKcels are just memeing about the difficulty, I guarantee Australia is harder for ethnics.
I don’t think Mullatos like yourself get ethnic taxed tbh. I would argue Mullato men might actually have higher smv than whites slightly or at least on par

And I’d imagine Australia is similar difficultly to UK, same as netherlands and Scandinavia too. I think southern and Eastern Europe are probs a bit less hypergamous but the former I’m starting to doubt as there’s a lot of incels on this board in Southern Europe saying their locations is hard.

I think the best way to determine a countries difficulty is to see the ratio of members on this forum:countries population

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, LightSkinNoob, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others

girls are different when they are on holiday in a place where everyone isn't a fellow Brit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, forevergymcelling and Chadethnic101
fairly light hair doesn't seem to be an issue

1620428724010-png.1126169

1620428784002-png.1126171

1620428807311-png.1126174

1620428819845-png.1126175

1620428868803-png.1126176

1620429488032-png.1126202

1620428977561-png.1126180

1620428986750-png.1126181

1620429014989-png.1126184

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and 4 others
I don’t think Mullatos like yourself get ethnic taxed tbh. I would argue Mullato men might actually have higher smv than whites slightly or at least on par

And I’d imagine Australia is similar difficultly to UK, same as netherlands and Scandinavia too. I think southern and Eastern Europe are probs a bit less hypergamous but the former I’m starting to doubt as there’s a lot of incels on this board in Southern Europe saying their locations is hard.

I think the best way to determine a countries difficulty is to see the ratio of members on this forum:countries population
Is there a way we can see which countries on here has the highest amount of members

Is there a way we can see which countries on here has the highest amount of members
Well America is probably the highest I think but also has a very high population

Relative to population im pretty sure UK, netherlands, Scandinavia and Australia have the highest

You could try and confirm this with a pill but it’s open to biases based on the time you make thread ie: if you make it 8pm euro time then all the Aussies will be asleep so won’t respond

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
Put it this way bro
I larped as 5ft11 and a girl literally messaged me to ask am I lying about my height (I was JFL)

But I feel irl of u look good enough she won't care but to match and get meet up it matters on OLD

You're a very white looking mulatto
Thus imo you won't get taxed as much if at all ngl, probably have an exotic halo too bro.
You've seen me, and I'm brown and get taxed noticeably compared to real life lol

A mulatto my colour would have more tax than you.
Irl getting attention and looks is easy in UK, but actually having willing girls to fuck it's tougher imo

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
For UK most guys can only get sex through a relationship

To do decently well you need to be NT and HTN ethnic or MTN+tall white
To slay you need to be chadlite+ any ethnicity

As a chaddy ethnic you will get hot girls but in terms of widespread appeal you are a niche product and so raw numbers you will get less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Xangsane, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Legit
A big point I'm trying to raise is as an ethnic chadlite and above, the OLD game here is kinda rigged against you

You have less margin for flaws it's insane
For UK most guys can only get sex through a relationship

To do decently well you need to be NT and HTN ethnic or MTN+tall white
To slay you need to be chadlite+ any ethnicity

As a chaddy ethnic you will get hot girls but in terms of widespread appeal you are a niche product and so raw numbers you will get less.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
It’s over either way. It’s the same in turkey and all the girls in my social circle are in relationships and looks are everything. All you guys at least kissed a girl I never held fucking hands it is over boyos 😞

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Vain786
brutal this is why I rage at white "incels"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Vain786
Legit
A big point I'm trying to raise is as an ethnic chadlite and above, the OLD game here is kinda rigged against you

You have less margin for flaws it's insane

Yes JBGL is rule number 1
But for white people you can get away with being more average.
As an ethnic, average will get you nowhere. Every ethnic slayer you know has a good face/ good body / hyper NT or all 3.

So its easier for white MTNs than ethnic MTNs.
But at HTN+ level race doesn't matter as much.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
That’s just Europe as w whole. Uk is actually considered Extoverted and NT compared to the rest of the continent that’s saying a lot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Number one thing is the girl needs to know you somewhat at least, stranger=danger, cold approach could get you arrested potentially nowadays jfl, maybe worth a try if Ur legit mogger, even then don't expect a great success rate and be braced for some brutal rejections.

Social circle/warm approach, she already knows you , this is how u see ugly guys with hot gf's, it's only way. Best time to get hot gf unironically is school and uni/college, if shes willing to be with you.

JBW- to match the hottest girls consistently you legit have to be white, I'm not kidding. If you are a HTN white with body halo you can have success and match the hottest girls, the better looking you are as a white the better. Heck I've even see uglier guys with body halo match so many girls. Guys @FailedNormieManlet and @DoctorLooksmax have shown me, where one was legit incel and a HTN at best with body halo getting many many matches. Makes no sense..

I'm a chadlite, who has a Latin type pheno (brown skinned, curly hair) and even I'm struggling on OLD with matching hot girls consistently. Just fucking beckys, also I noticed ALT/emo girls love ethnics I always match them, and them hipster girls. But hardly prime hot girls, when irl I used to be able to kiss these hot girls when club game was legit lmao, and when I was uglier.

If you are able to match a hot girl as an ethnic and she meets you and likes you. You legit may aswell become exclusive with her, coz you won't consistently match hot girls- sad truth, doesn't matter your looks level srs. It's insane. The hottest girls always get into LTRs anyway in UK. You won't be missing much if you LTR a hot girl.

Club game- this is absolutely dead you won't slay in a club, girls again don't wanna be slut shamed by friends, and again UK girls don't like strangers.
Only fattys and uglies you may get coz they can get their validation fix they lack on their lives.
True decent girls have OLD to be a slut IN PRIVATE with chads from a higher radius.
Read @forevergymcelling thread on going to a party island to slay JFL exactly the same applies here.

On OLD, JBW is undefeated, being ethnic u will struggle as tax is high, unless you are in ethnic area which I am not.

Ethnics irl who get attention again it will have to be a more warm approach scenario.

Tagging UK users
@Chinacurry
@JamesHowlett
@PCT01
@geezcel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Same here man. I realised it’s over on dating apps, I can pull hot foids in night clubs but times have changed man it’s harder than ever, but dating apps? Nah all I get are fatties, the hottest foids I get are black and curry stacylites and that’s only on Hinge. Attractive White foids are an impossibility for most men even white guys can’t get them unless chad or 6’2+. This is why I am refered to as the “slayer of ethnic foids” because every girl I have pulled since 2019 has been ethnic only one girl was white stacylite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and Chadethnic101
The problem with the UK is that local girls aren't very attractive. In London, the hottest girls are tourists and immigrants.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Xangsane, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 1 other person

Tagging UK users
@Chinacurry
@JamesHowlett
@PCT01
@geezcel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
This tbh you will not be able to slay high quality in the Uk if your non white past a certain age . Sure a young Stacy may want a Tyrone but past university age she wants a rugby Chad ie jacques from love island

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
This tbh you will not be able to slay high quality in the Uk if your non white past a certain age . Sure a young Stacy may want a Tyrone but past university age she wants a rugby Chad ie jacques from love island
It's actually quite sad
Coz once ascended irl you mog easy but women are closed off here in general
Then OLD is taxed, I'm a niche novelty on OLD

I try not to let it bother me and focus on other things, and irl looking and feeling best I can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and BeenLMSsinceMSN
Coz once ascended irl you mog easy but women are closed off here in general
That's basically the biggest issue in my experience.
I think it does vary a fair bit based on location even here in the UK (for example, up North people tend to be more receptive) but in lots of areas of the UK, people (especially Americans) really can't appreciate just how hostile and standoff-ish lots of girls are. They just do not want to interact with a stranger a lot of the time lol. Even a fairly good looking one! I have chadlite friends who get a fair few interactions where the girl just looks at him like he's on fire when he walks up to them and is like 'hey, how's your night going??' lol. Obviously these guys still pull sometimes, but it often doesn't look like how you imagine it would

Finding hot girls where I live is NOT a problem. I see 20 gorgeous teens within an hour every time I leave the house for a night out. But they just want to chill with their girlfriends. Or meet up with the good looking guy she's known from school etc. It's cliquey. Very very cliquey!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16944 and Chadethnic101
The rugby chad that holds a top JP Morgan job in London

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and BeenLMSsinceMSN
rtt chads slaying obese spray tanned landwhales

oofy doofys and normies with stacy gfs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944 and Johanjohan
British people are more extroverted than scandinavians

So if you think its bad in uk, imagine scandinavia jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
JBW or JBB is law in UK. The only matches from English girls I got were hipsters/alt. As a Med your only option there is to slay pajeetas unless you move to London where there's a lot of hot non-English girls

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101
JBW or JBB is law in UK. The only matches from English girls I got were hipsters/alt. As a Med your only option there is to slay pajeetas unless you move to London where there's a lot of hot non-English girls
Even black is niche its not as prevalent as you would think that
Read the 'Another Incelcon' thread by forever gymcelling

I'm sick of UK tbh entitled beckys haha

What do you think about alt and hipster foids?