UK dating market is hell for sure

OP either has bad pics or his face is not HTN+

OLD is super competitive here in London but if your profile is top tier you will get decent results.

Especially with a 6'5 height

@forevergymcelling do you list 6'0 as you height? i think you're around 5'10/11 right?
What do you define as a top tier profile? 6'4 Maesthetic white Chad Rugby investment banker who went to Oxford and a boarding school?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
What do you define as a top tier profile? 6'4 Maesthetic white Chad Rugby investment banker who went to Oxford and a boarding school?
Top 5% of all male profiles I'd guess

So you would need

Face 5psl+ (can be lower I guess if running body halo game)

Height at least average in your area
So for london you'd want to be able to put 6'0+
Obviously ideal being around 6'3

Good pics. So clear shots of your face and NT looking social activity shots.
Bonus for a smiling pic of your face as the opener.

Nothing weird in your bio

Don't need to be an 6'4 gigachad oxford grad to pick up decent chicks on OLD

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Top 5% of all male profiles I'd guess

So you would need

Face 5psl+ (can be lower I guess if running body halo game)

Height at least average in your area
So for london you'd want to be able to put 6'0+
Obviously ideal being around 6'3

Good pics. So clear shots of your face and NT looking social activity shots.
Bonus for a smiling pic of your face as the opener.

Nothing weird in your bio

Don't need to be an 6'4 gigachad oxford grad to pick up decent chicks on OLD
I remember @BeenLMSsinceMSN showing London male Standouts here and they were all Rugby investment bankers

I remember @BeenLMSsinceMSN showing London male Standouts here and they were all Rugby investment bankers

Standouts without any race filters will of course be all white since it's a white country.

But I get can get like 30+ matches a week on hinge so you definitely don't have to be 6'4 or white.

• +1
You have only 2 options

1. Give up on women

2. Move to Asia

Location is the only thing that matters.

Everyone is involuntarily celibate in the west. Inceldom is the standard in the west.

I am 6'5 ,earn 6 figures , gym body and normie face and got zero fucking success rate on dating apps with them
Yet I have face and do very comfortably. Must suck to be you.

Standouts without any race filters will of course be all white since it's a white country.

But I get can get like 30+ matches a week on hinge so you definitely don't have to be 6'4 or white.
My likes when I tried it mostly were self hating South Asian and Southeast Asian girls...

OP either has bad pics or his face is not HTN+

OLD is super competitive here in London but if your profile is top tier you will get decent results.

Especially with a 6'5 height

@forevergymcelling do you list 6'0 as you height? i think you're around 5'10/11 right?
I'm not HTN face I'm just a 5/10 facially

pics are regular pics (not selfies) taken by somebody else of me on holiday etc

30+ a week?

what are your stats ?

race / height / face out of 10 and body ?

My likes when I tried it mostly were self hating South Asian and Southeast Asian girls...
same bro + black chicks but I don't dig them at all

• +1
Mulattas, Arabs and Latinas are my favourite
i dont even count mulattas as black

plus they usually know they're the shit it's hard to get that phenotype (lightskin with good hair)

• +1
i dont even count mulattas as black

plus they usually know they're the shit it's hard to get that phenotype (lightskin with good hair)
I love that phenotype so much.

i think i'm too old for uni foids though unfortunately , im closer to 30 than 20
You think that, some bitch with daddy issues might see it as perfect. And if you feel you aged like shit then their are ways to youth max like @Amnesia did who went from 32 to to like 25.