UK Incarceration rates by nationality

2023 UK black population = 2,485,724
2023 total black homicides = 97

97/2485724 = 0.00003902283 yearly per capita rate of homocide by black people, thus why the numbers where counted in per million. Per capita also assumes one black person commits crime and doesn't account for black murderers who kill multiple people.

The homicide data set: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...asets/appendixtableshomicideinenglandandwales
doesn’t change the fact around 4.4x more blacks than white people commit homicides

doesn’t change the fact around 4.4x more blacks commit homicides than white people
when you translate that 4.4x rate into numbers it's a difference of a single digit number of homicide offences. It's functionally meaningless.

when you translate that 4.4x rate into numbers it's a difference of a single digit number of homicide offences. It's functionally meaningless.
blacks commit crime around 6x more than Brit’s do

You say this because you live Australia. They are worse than ethnics in europe because they commit organized and more serious crimes.

Not true. Most people in these stats are real albanians. Romanians gypsies are petty criminals who sniff glue and mostly do scams on tourists while albanians drop bodies and are involved in human trafficking. Albanian mafia is ruthless.
How do you know this?

Like I knwo this cos I’m a brit but how DO YOU a non Brit know this? Did Brits tell you as yes it’s is true its actual ethnic Albanians do the crime mainly in London

It's more of a respect thing, and not every Buddhist is an atheist. Ironic you call him a cuck tho when you pray to a joo that got whipped on a stick for other people's sins :feelskek:
Tbh… you ain’t wrong I dunno why that retard eternal decided to make such a joke considering the imagery non Christian’s have of our god. JFL @ his IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Blacks aren’t what Brits are worried about when it comes to overall crime. That comes to Albanians/slavs and Muslims specifically. Only after that are blacks the focus.

But it’s more due to the crimes both groups commit. Blacks do homice and theft but Muslims do grooming gangs and the shit blacks do but extra like arson and acid attacks. Jsut a lot worse than blacks esp those pakis and Ayrabs, even some black Muslims like Somalis are included

How did you come to the conclusion that blacks are 6 times more likely to commit crime, the source is recording arrests and not convictions and the website said that black people where 2.4x more likely to get arrested, not 6x.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
How did you come to the conclusion that blacks are 6 times more likely to commit crime, the source is recording arrests and not convictions and the website said that black people where 2.4x more likely to get arrested, not 6x.
you can equate arrests to convictions, the percentile difference between the race ratios is negligible

I misread other black in the website bc I’m on mobile rn mb

It’s far higher than 2.4x because they are counting in other blacks which makes no sense as a category

I would assume they are trying to deflate black crime statistics

especially with the uk not publishing violent crime statistics by race either

He’s obessed with blacks like 99.99% of Americans and then they wonder why their women take BBC in their pussy everyday, what do they expect when they obsess over bbc

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and murdah
He’s obessed with blacks like 99.99% of Americans and then they wonder why their women take BBC in their pussy everyday, what do they expect when they obsess over bbc
MUHHH DIK

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and noobs
@The Grinch

i could rape you and you could do nothing about it. surely you would want police to help you instead of me using your bussy as a cum deposit ?
What the fuck bro :lul:

Good point anyways :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon