"UK is hard mode" = most braindead saying to ever come out of this forum

Xtra

Xtra

Been here for almost my entire life and if you unironically think this place is "hard mode", you're either brainwashed by people spamming tyler maher everywhere or you're just plain retarded. This country is the OPPOSITE of hard mode, however you won't see that if all you rely on are meme studies or videos of spastic looking bimbos exiting nightclubs at 3am.

If you put aside those two things, you can see this place isn't hard mode in the slightest, anyone who has an NT npc mind can get multiple partners here with ease. I grew up seeing not just plain normies with girls but also literal trucel tier ugly mutant braindead subhuman fucks who look like they should have 100k posts on this forum with the girls I want. People here will fuck anything and they do that from a very young age, the culture here revolves around constant sex from as soon as you hit puberty. Every single person I've ever known is sexually active, all their friends are sexually active etc. There are no incels here except for genuine non-NT types.

It wasn't hard to come to this conclusion, It's just not being some lazy curry blindly believing surveys and actually doing my own research and following my own intuition. In this country I've seen couples of a 8/10 (girl) and a 3/10 (guy), you may have never seen that in your life but I've seen that multiple times, and if you want an even bigger extreme example my school had a literal 0.5/10 deformed super ugly blobfish retard and this guy still got laid and he was in with the popular crowd. You cannot be incel here unless you're fucked in the head like I am. It's not hard mode it's EASY MODE for anyone with a functioning brain no matter how ugly or short.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, HitAndRun, deepfuckingvalue and 18 others
Its hard-Mode for sub5‘s like OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, smoth, ChadL1te and 7 others
“anyone who has an NT npc mind”. Yeah and that’s the problem retard. You can get women anywhere if you’re NT and at least MTN. I’m neither. Seriously kys. This isn’t unique to the UK and is water

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Allornothing, tomm1453 and 5 others
You can get women anywhere if you’re NT and at least MTN.
I love how you're saying that like it's a normal thing (and it is) but on autism forums you may as well be saying that the moon is made out of cheese.

Last edited:
It’s impossible mode everywhere in the world for non NT sub 5s
Then Just fake It retard. Take acting lessons. Create a character until you are in a stage in which you're comfortable enough to be yourself again, or act the character so much you become the character.b

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Copeful, hopecel and 5 others
“anyone who has an NT npc mind”. Yeah and that’s the problem retard. You can get women anywhere if you’re NT and at least MTN. I’m neither. Seriously kys. This isn’t unique to the UK and is water
You don't understand that "NT and at least MTN" isn't what I'm talking about.

The standards in the UK are just be NT and that's it. You don't need to be MTN+ here you can look like a deformed sewer rat and still get laid. I've met genuinely ugly sub ltn guys and all had gfs. Read the end of the original post this guy was a legit 0.5/10 or a 1/10 this whole site gigamogs him yet was he an incel rotter? No

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, notgraycel245969, the BULL and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Then Just fake It retard. Take acting lessons. Create a character until you are in a stage in which you're comfortable enough to be yourself again, or act the character so much you become the character.b
This is the same as “just be confident bro”. Kys retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, smoth, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
It's easy fr. Whenever someone says "muhh it's hard mode" I just don't bother, they're just schizo doomers

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Zelenskyiv
He's right. The deep and esoteric final stages of the blackpill are to go back to the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: greywind, borntosuffer, PsychoH and 1 other person
No It isn't you literally Just Need to work on yourself chances are you are perfectly normal chemically but Just rotted too much at home and forgot how to interact

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Allornothing, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
He's right. The deep and esoteric final stages of the blackpill are to go back to the bluepill
I honestly get bluepilled every time I look out of my basement. I can't imagine how fucking terminally online you gotta be to unironically believe this whole muh chad thing tbh. A lot of the guys that even gl women fuck and suck look like they belong in a zoo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel and i_love_roosters
Been here for almost my entire life and if you unironically think this place is "hard mode", you're either brainwashed by people spamming tyler maher everywhere or you're just plain retarded. This country is the OPPOSITE of hard mode, however you won't see that if all you rely on are meme studies or videos of spastic looking bimbos exiting nightclubs at 3am.

If you put aside those two things, you can see this place isn't hard mode in the slightest, anyone who has an NT npc mind can get multiple partners here with ease. I grew up seeing not just plain normies with girls but also literal trucel tier ugly mutant braindead subhuman fucks who look like they should have 100k posts on this forum with the girls I want. People here will fuck anything and they do that from a very young age, the culture here revolves around constant sex from as soon as you hit puberty. Every single person I've ever known is sexually active, all their friends are sexually active etc. There are no incels here except for genuine non-NT types.

It wasn't hard to come to this conclusion, It's just not being some lazy curry blindly believing surveys and actually doing my own research and following my own intuition. In this country I've seen couples of a 8/10 (girl) and a 3/10 (guy), you may have never seen that in your life but I've seen that multiple times, and if you want an even bigger extreme example my school had a literal 0.5/10 deformed super ugly blobfish retard and this guy still got laid and he was in with the popular crowd. You cannot be incel here unless you're fucked in the head like I am. It's not hard mode it's EASY MODE for anyone with a functioning brain no matter how ugly or short.
Unironically ur correct.

Even elite of elite stacies may say they want tyler Maher but they end up getting raw dogged by RTT frauds and 4/10 niggas just cos they making 6 figures.

Most normies, 4-6/10 are in relationships with girls who mog them (uk foids intrinsically are MTBs, just u get a skewed view cos chavs and inbred are highly visible due to 70 years of welfare state).

In London the single guys I see stressed af all the time are the actual 6', 6psl, 6 figure finance chads

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Patient A, Xtra and 2 others
You don't understand that "NT and at least MTN" isn't what I'm talking about.

The standards in the UK are just be NT and that's it. You don't need to be MTN+ here you can look like a deformed sewer rat and still get laid. I've met genuinely ugly sub ltn guys and all had gfs. Read the end of the original post this guy was a legit 0.5/10 or a 1/10 this whole site gigamogs him yet was he an incel rotter? No
You can find rare cases like that anywhere in the world. Most of the time you have to at least be MTN. Just use exceptions to disprove the rule bro :feelsuhh:

Either way becoming NT when you’re non NT is harder than becoming a MTN. No, you can’t just “fake it” like a lot of the fucking retards here (like the one above you) suggest when you’re ACTUALLY non NT. Being on an incel forum to meme doesn’t make you non NT like they clearly think it does. They’re all just a bunch of normies larping as non NT. Find me somewhere I can be my natural non NT self and attract women then I’d be impressed. All women are NT even so called “autistic” ones and even they want NT men only

Unironically ur correct.

Even elite of elite stacies may say they want tyler Maher but they end up getting raw dogged by RTT frauds and 4/10 niggas just cos they making 6 figures.

Most normies, 4-6/10 are in relationships with girls who mog them (uk foids intrinsically are MTBs, just u get a skewed view cos chavs and inbred are highly visible due to 70 years of welfare state).

In London the single guys I see stressed af all the time are the actual 6', 6psl, 6 figure finance chads
no "6 figures" is another retarded redpill cope
people tend to date in their own socio economic sphere

• +1
Reactions: Azonin, JohnDoe and Chinacurry
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, borntosuffer, LegitUser and 2 others
No It isn't you literally Just Need to work on yourself chances are you are perfectly normal chemically but Just rotted too much at home and forgot how to interact
That may be true but you can’t just “start acting normal” again. How do you get past the anxiety and self consciousness to even begin to start talking to people again? Even if I did “just do it” I’m not gonna perform well. I will come off as awkward and boring at least and at worst a creep. I also have a speech impediment that makes it way harder for me to interact without sounding genuinely retarded which contributes to my aforementioned problems. Those are all worsened when you aren’t even decent looking. I don’t even have opportunities to get out of my house as a NEET, with no car or license. Where do I even begin?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and bloomercel
Prove it you dog.

These new guys are probably "deradicalization agents". What I see is that short ugly guys get treated like insects.
every user spewing NT/bluepill theory on this forum is some government bot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, JohnDoe, LegitUser and 2 others
That may be true but you can’t just “start acting normal” again. How do you get past the anxiety and self consciousness to even begin to start talking to people again? I also have a speech impediment that makes it way harder for me to interact without sounding genuinely retarded which contributes to my aforementioned problems. Those are all worsened when you aren’t even decent looking. I don’t even have opportunities to get out of my house as a NEET, with no car or license. Where do I even begin?
begin by getting license, go to the gym and interact with people there, every little exchange of words helps you getting more confident while you speak.

every user spewing NT/bluepill theory on this forum is some government bot
the truth is that only permarotter losers are on internet forums to begin with. irl short ugly losers go out with cute beckys and fuck them. this thing that "normies lie about their bodycount" is utter delusion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston and Zelenskyiv
That may be true but you can’t just “start acting normal” again. How do you get past the anxiety and self consciousness to even begin to start talking to people again? Even if I did “just do it” I’m not gonna perform well. I will come off as awkward and boring at least and at worst a creep. I also have a speech impediment that makes it way harder for me to interact without sounding genuinely retarded which contributes to my aforementioned problems. Those are all worsened when you aren’t even decent looking. I don’t even have opportunities to get out of my house as a NEET, with no car or license. Where do I even begin?
how old are you?

@bloomercel look at this guy :lul:
Bro "normies lie about their bodycount" has to be the most hilarious incel cope ever lol like everyone Is a sperg obsessed with being an alpha macho like people on this forum, they genuinely don't care Just live Life talk to girls and fuck

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
begin by getting license, go to the gym and interact with people there, every little exchange of words helps you getting more confident while you speak.
Even if I get a license it doesn’t come with a car. I need money that my parents don’t have to spare to buy one. Gym memberships aren’t free either. I could go with my mom as she has a membership and can bring one person but she doesn’t go often enough. I’m not NEET by choice either. I literally can’t get a job even after applying to a million of them. I’m stuck with no way out of my situation. Also, the “just talk to people” advice lacks all nuance just like “just be confident bro”. You don’t have the answers or anything new to say as I expected from a normie

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Why are you NEET? If you sit at home all day obviously it's going to be difficult to meet people. I am 23 and almost done college and working on getting my driver's license now. I'm behind but still relatively "normal" before someone gets to know me.

Why are you NEET? If you sit at home all day obviously it's going to be difficult to meet people. I am 23 and almost done college and working on getting my driver's license now. I'm behind but still relatively "normal" before someone gets to know me.
Obviously because I can’t get a job. How about you hire me?

Obviously because I can’t get a job. How about you hire me?
lmao can you elaborate? Have you went to college? Got some kind of education or training beyond high school?
Why don't you have a driver's license?

I agree with you on being NT being the most important factor when it comes to dating and even just having friends, but you gotta put in minimum effort at least.

how?
+ take me to the uk then i want a hot blonde stacy (ik its never happening:feelswah:)

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Prove it you dog.

These new guys are probably "deradicalization agents". What I see is that short ugly guys get treated like insects.
If you live in the UK then I don’t need to prove anything, just go outside and stop relying on basement dweller garbage, living in the UK is your biggest enemy not being short or ugly.

I’m not saying this country is good, far from it, it’s a piece of shit. That was the point of my post, literal subhumans get laid often here while we rot behind a screen

Even if I get a license it doesn’t come with a car. I need money that my parents don’t have to spare to buy one. Gym memberships aren’t free either. I could go with my mom as she has a membership and can bring one person but she doesn’t go often enough. I’m not NEET by choice either. I literally can’t get a job even after applying to a million of them. I’m stuck with no way out of my situation. Also, the “just talk to people” advice lacks all nuance just like “just be confident bro”. You don’t have the answers or anything new to say as I expected from a normie
I understand you i'm in your same situation, we must get out of this mud step by step, talking to people Is a skill so you develop It by practicing It, if you can't find a job you can deliver pizzas like i'm doing right now, so you can save Money for a car.

If you live in the UK then I don’t need to prove anything, just go outside and stop relying on basement dweller garbage, living in the UK is your biggest enemy not being short or ugly.

I’m not saying this country is good, far from it, it’s a piece of shit. That was the point of my post, literal subhumans get laid often here while we rot behind a screen
i feel sorry for you having diagnosed autism, but you are an extreme minority on this forum.
by far most of us on this forum are NT and can't relate

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
how?
+ take me to the uk then i want a hot blonde stacy (ik its never happening:feelswah:)
It's all about being nt and having a nice group of friends whith whom you hang out and do social activities. Cold approaches in the club are gymmaxed HTN and above only

• Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH
I understand you i'm in your same situation, we must get out of this mud step by step, talking to people Is a skill so you develop It by practicing It, if you can't find a job you can deliver pizzas like i'm doing right now, so you can save Money for a car.
same goes for you, hope you can find a cure for your diagnosed autism, or a coping mechanism

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i feel sorry for you having diagnosed autism, but you are an extreme minority on this forum.
by far most of us on this forum are NT and can't relate
I don’t have diagnosed autism, I never claimed that. I’m mentally normal for the most part but this retarded country doesn’t consider me normal, you need to be somewhat braindead to fit in here

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

• JFL
It's all about being nt and having a nice group of friends whith whom you hang out and do social activities. Cold approaches in the club are gymmaxed HTN and above only
tips on socializing? im socially awkward af.

tips on socializing? im socially awkward af.
i'm even worse.

8d798e0bf2f3b5fea1930f47d59963e1

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH
same goes for you, hope you can find a cure for your diagnosed autism, or a coping mechanism
I can't believe you still think you don't have a gf or slay because you don't meet criterias, you must be genuinely trolling, i know i'm still not good enough but you are social, have Money and top tier looks, mogs normies to Oblivion. I see people you shit on with cute med beckies

lmao can you elaborate? Have you went to college? Got some kind of education or training beyond high school?
Why don't you have a driver's license?

I agree with you on being NT being the most important factor when it comes to dating and even just having friends, but you gotta try at least.
What is there to elaborate on? I applied to a bunch of different jobs, none of which even require higher education and never get them. College isn’t free here and even if it was I need to start making money now not 4 years from now. I don’t have a license because I’m lazy and never got around to studying for the test. I’ve recently started driving though with my dad and got the hang of it mostly besides parking but I honestly just don’t feel like reading the driver’s handbook to take the written test. It’s so much and it’s hard for me to retain what I’m reading. I rather just know what the questions are about and read the relevant parts. Even after getting a license it’s not like I’m gonna be able to buy a car and afford to maintain one anyway so it wouldn’t make a difference. Also, I never said being NT was THE most important factor when it comes to dating jfl. It’s important after you meet a certain level of attractiveness. I just know that in real life that level isn’t Chad only. This is all common sense

This is the true test:
1. Ethnic
2. Below 5"7
3. Non NT
4. Facially LTN or lower

if you fit 3 or more of those above points you are completly fucked, this holds true even in the UK. In the UK, if you want a gf you can only have a max of 2 of the above which means it is harder than other countries.
The UK is basically a reverse russia for white guys, and for ethnics the recent immigration is driving up racism so both ethnics and non HTN whites are getting fucked with hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and PsychoH
Are you serious rn? Delivering pizzas is literally a job and are you delivering them by foot nigga? You are not in the same situation at all. You have a job and car

Last edited:
Unironically ur correct.

IMG 2247

Lookspill is real
(((NT)))pill is real

BBCpill is real, a minority of women in every population goes against their race for LOW INHIB SUBHUMANS from another race, as long as it is safe for them
probably the strangest pill ever.

Basically women should have zero rights

• +1
Are you serious rn? Delivering pizzas is literally a job and are you delivering them by foot nigga? You are not in the same situation at all. You have a job and car
I'm 2 Years older than you, i delivered them with a 50cc last year, it's a job but a low paid One and that doesn't give me any respect, but i'm still looking forward to move out, find Better opportunities, so i'm saving Money. It's Summer you Just Need a 50 cc motorbike to deliver pizzas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, uglysub8male and bloomercel
View attachment 2982281
Lookspill is real
(((NT)))pill is real

BBCpill is real, a minority of women in every population goes against their race for LOW INHIB SUBHUMANS from another race, as long as it is safe for them
probably the strangest pill ever.

Basically women should have zero rights
Flooding the west with foreigners was obviously the doing of insidious Jews with bad intentions

Women having more rights then men just compounds problems

Women’s rights is universally dysgenic even in homogeneous populations

retard post retard op

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and LegitUser
Depends on the location boss. London is nightmare mode for sub5 ethnics like me - unless you're thugmaxxed.

Any sub5 ethnic who obeys the law and just gets his head down and works hard isn't getting shit.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and LegitUser